Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I just watched episode 6 in season 1... oh I loved the scene at the end with Peter and Olivia on the bench out the front of his hotel...you can see they have feelings for each other.peter was so cute in that scene..:-). I know I'm way behind hope it's ok to talk about it while I'm watching it even though you have already seen it....
It is more than okay to talk about it as you watch it. I never tire of talking about this show. It is the show that introduced me to Josh and to this day is still my all time favourite show. The writing was brilliant and the chemistry between the cast were amazing. I love everything about Fringe and could talk about it anytime anyone wants to.

And I think I speak for my Co-mod Lesley as well, she's also a huge Fringe fan.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

I never get sick of talking about Fringe. I have just introduced a friend to Fringe. I was watching the Pilot while sitting up late at night waiting for her and my sister to go on their hols, and she got interested in it, so I lent her my box set when they came home. She was a big DC fan so I promised her that box set when I go back at the end of August.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I never get sick of talking about Fringe. I have just introduced a friend to Fringe. I was watching the Pilot while sitting up late at night waiting for her and my sister to go on their hols, and she got interested in it, so I lent her my box set when they came home. She was a big DC fan so I promised her that box set when I go back at the end of August.
See, I told you that Lesley wouldn't get tired of talking about Fringe either
Old 07-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh great glad you both don't mind! I'll talk about it as I go along..I do love the chemistry between Peter and Walter it makes me laugh...yep and just started to see it with Olivia and Peter... I loved Dawson's creek but only pacey and joey that's where my love started for Joshua.. but so happy to watch shows that he has been in since and fall in love with him again!!!
Old 07-16-2017, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Oh great glad you both don't mind! I'll talk about it as I go along..I do love the chemistry between Peter and Walter it makes me laugh...yep and just started to see it with Olivia and Peter... I loved Dawson's creek but only pacey and joey that's where my love started for Joshua.. but so happy to watch shows that he has been in since and fall in love with him again!!!
I actually watched Fringe before Dawson's Creek. I watched DC in 2012 and since I was already in love with Josh because of Peter, Pacey just made me even more in love with him. Both roles are unique and iconic and so different.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I actually watched Fringe before Dawson's Creek. I watched DC in 2012 and since I was already in love with Josh because of Peter, Pacey just made me even more in love with him. Both roles are unique and iconic and so different.
Oh yes I hear exactly what your saying I was the other around watched pacey 1st but am enjoying peter just as much!!
Old 07-17-2017, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

It's hard not to enjoy Peter, he's just so delicious in everything he does and the acting is superb.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

More Peter Pics.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It's hard not to enjoy Peter, he's just so delicious in everything he does and the acting is superb.
So so true!!! I'm excited to watch more
Old 07-18-2017, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Watching Major Crimes on catch up I was very surprised to see Jasika Nicole! She was a guest star being interviewed about a crime suspect. Recently I also saw the guy who killed all the disabled guys to try to find a 'cure' for his disabled son. (Can't remember which show he was on though).
Old 07-18-2017, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Best Sci-Fi TV Shows of the 21st Century, Ranked | IndieWire

The 20 Best Sci-Fi TV Series of the 21st Century, Ranked

Quote:
7. “Fringe”

“Fringe”
Fox-TV/Kobal/REX/Shutterstock
A spiritual sequel to “The X-Files,” featuring Joshua Jackson, John Noble and Lieutenant Daniels from “The Wire”? Hell yes. “Fringe” was most notable for the fearless chances it took from season to season. Experimenting with form and function, it slowly shed its procedural roots to become one of broadcast television’s most imaginative sci-fi series, leaping through realities and timelines with relative abandon. “Fringe” was also rich with humor, anchored by an amazing lead performance by star Anna Torv, and often far smarter than we gave it credit for. Plus, it was fun. The troubled final season, largely taking place in the not-too-distant future and pushing the show into full-on dystopia, wasn’t the show at its best. But Seasons 2-4 were dramatic, romantic and ridiculous, in the best ways possible.
Best Sci-Fi TV Shows of the 21st Century, Ranked | IndieWire | Page 3
Old 07-18-2017, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, s1 is my FAVORITE!
Old 07-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
Hey, s1 is my FAVORITE!
I'm sure they only excluded S1 because the creators were still trying to find their way with the story and had some storylines that started, but didn't go forward.

LOVE this.

Nikolai @ SDCC#4313‏*@Nikolai3d 21h
Packing up for #SDCC #travel #prep http://ift.tt/2vcnUgs* (via IFTTT)

Old 07-19-2017, 05:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I just have different taste than the reviewer for indiewire, though we both agree fringe is awesome!
Old 07-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

A lot of the science and experimentation on Fringe was based on fact, just taken a bit further. There was an article in the weekend paper about a doctor who worked with IVF who fathered 200 children by sperm donation. Just like Dr. Frank in ep 13, season 4.

Another instance was about a virus which was thousands of years old discovered by scientists. This virus was harmless unlike the one that infected Peter.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread