Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2015, 06:38 PM
  #226
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I watched the special OS episode and found it really informative on how certain scenes were made and where the ideas came from, and a bit of background character information.
You've mentioned OS before and I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what it means and just can't come up with anything.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 05:01 AM
  #227
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
You've mentioned OS before and I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what it means and just can't come up with anything.
You will laugh when you know. It is the symbol for osmium which was what Dr Crick experimented with to make his victims float.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 06:50 AM
  #228
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
You will laugh when you know. It is the symbol for osmium which was what Dr Crick experimented with to make his victims float.
Oh, so what did you mean when you said you watched "the special OS episode"? Was it something from the special features?
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 09:47 AM
  #229
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Oh, so what did you mean when you said you watched "the special OS episode"? Was it something from the special features?
It is one of the extras on the blu-ray disc that isn't on the ordinary dvds. The show-runners give an introduction and cast members and crew show how certain scenes were done, and effects were made.

Have you read much of your Septembers Notebook yet?
LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 12:37 PM
  #230
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
It is one of the extras on the blu-ray disc that isn't on the ordinary dvds. The show-runners give an introduction and cast members and crew show how certain scenes were done, and effects were made.

Have you read much of your Septembers Notebook yet?
That sounds cool.

No, I haven't read much at all. I'm one of those people who doesn't play with their Christmas toys until everything is back in place after the Holidays, so I still have one last tree to dismantle before everything goes back up in the attic for another year.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 02:31 PM
  #231
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That sounds cool.

No, I haven't read much at all. I'm one of those people who doesn't play with their Christmas toys until everything is back in place after the Holidays, so I still have one last tree to dismantle before everything goes back up in the attic for another year.
Over here it is tradition to have everything put away on twelfth night which is the
6th January.

The special shows how Josh did the stunt where he jumps off the railing to stop that boy floating away, and how they made the dead guy look like he was floating.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 09:00 PM
  #232
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-12-2015, 12:17 PM
  #233
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243
Your pic is not showing - just a little red x in the corner of an empty box.

Love this gif.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-12-2015, 03:59 PM
  #234
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
That's odd, I can see it okay.

Here's the link, maybe that will work.

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HB...T4LD7l5qnyr5jo
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 08:11 AM
  #235
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That's odd, I can see it okay.

Here's the link, maybe that will work.

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HB...T4LD7l5qnyr5jo
Funny it shows up on my phone but not on the computer.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-15-2015, 12:15 PM
  #236
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243
It's funny about pics but I think it depends on which search engine we use as to whether the pics show up. The pic that I couldn't see on the computer is now showing up but when I click on the link it does not. The vagiaries of computers never cease to amaze and annoy me. Never mind I will find a nice pic to post and hope it shows up.





LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-15-2015, 01:44 PM
  #237
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
Your pics showed up ok. I love that last one of Josh, John and Jasika. All J's, love it.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 11:59 AM
  #238
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
I found this collage on Twitter. Great collection of behind the scenes shots.

__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 12:35 PM
  #239
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,243


Another behind the scenes pic from the series. Does anyone know who the guy with Josh is?
LWS53 is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 07:54 PM
  #240
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,157
Josh is always hanging with the crew. Just one of the guys. One of the things that makes him such a great guy.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:50 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST