Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2013, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

The FRINGE Discussion Thread

PREVIOUS DISCUSSION THREADS

*{1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8} {9} {10} {11} {12} {13} {14} {15} {16}*

The Fringe Discussion Thread! But there's still so much to digest and dissect about this show, let's keep the discussion going strong.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!

Last edited by kbcountry37; 11-29-2013 at 08:49 PM
Old 11-29-2013, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcountry37 (View Post)
I do love Josh's eyes. Something about his blue eyes that make me go weak to my knees. Or is it something else entirely?
I think it's the whole package, but that's a discussion for the "So you think you're obsessed" thread.

I will take this moment to remind all our fellow Fringe lovers to go to the Peoples Choice awards website and vote for Fringe under TV Show we miss most category.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

So happy to see that our rewatch on the Fringe board was as active as it was. We've watched the first 5 eps and already are on the 2nd rewatch thread. A lot of it is, oh Josh is shirtless again.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
A lot of it is, oh Josh is shirtless again.
What, where, did I miss some news - lol. Those scenes were very niiiiice.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So happy to see that our rewatch on the Fringe board was as active as it was. We've watched the first 5 eps and already are on the 2nd rewatch thread. A lot of it is, oh Josh is shirtless again.
I missed the live rewatch, but will try to make it next Sunday. But explain to me when we're watching? I'm in US Central zone, GMT minus 6 hours. I'm math challenged...
Old 12-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Absolute Fan

If you want a nice Fringe/Josh Christmas present for yourself or someone else, check this out. They have pieces of wardrobe and/or autographs randomly inserted. You could possibly own a piece of Josh's clothing. It's a Cyber Monday sale.

Fringe Seasons 3 & 4 Trading Cards Box (Cryptozoic 2013) | dacardworld.com
"I'm inherently a blubbering slob, I'm like a shaved hamster. So what? I don't need to become a famous star. My work as an actor is forever and that is what inspires me. The fame that goes with it isn't important. I hate the pressure to have to look constantly good!" ~Joaquin Phoenix
Old 12-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxiSmiles (View Post)
If you want a nice Fringe/Josh Christmas present for yourself or someone else, check this out. They have pieces of wardrobe and/or autographs randomly inserted. You could possibly own a piece of Josh's clothing. It's a Cyber Monday sale.

Fringe Seasons 3 & 4 Trading Cards Box (Cryptozoic 2013) | dacardworld.com
Funny, it mentions everyone signing autographs in the set except Josh? Weird. I think it's just wardrobe cards, not actual pieces of wardrobe?
Old 12-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Funny, it mentions everyone signing autographs in the set except Josh? Weird. I think it's just wardrobe cards, not actual pieces of wardrobe?
I'm pretty sure there is NOT a Josh auto in the set. Not sure why he decided not to contribute for that. Anyway, the wardrobe cards have an actual piece of their costumes/wardrobe from the show. Here is an example of one. Fringe 1 2 Cryptozoic Costume Wardrobe M7 Charlie | eBay

You could own this one of Josh's for $12 if you don't want to buy the box of Fringe cards and hope to get one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cryptozoic-F...p2054897.l4276
"I'm inherently a blubbering slob, I'm like a shaved hamster. So what? I don't need to become a famous star. My work as an actor is forever and that is what inspires me. The fame that goes with it isn't important. I hate the pressure to have to look constantly good!" ~Joaquin Phoenix
Old 12-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxiSmiles (View Post)
I'm pretty sure there is NOT a Josh auto in the set. Not sure why he decided not to contribute for that. Anyway, the wardrobe cards have an actual piece of their costumes/wardrobe from the show. Here is an example of one. Fringe 1 2 Cryptozoic Costume Wardrobe M7 Charlie | eBay

You could own this one of Josh's for $12 if you don't want to buy the box of Fringe cards and hope to get one. Cryptozoic Fringe Seasons 3 4 M7 Wardrobe Card Peter Bishop Costume | eBay
If I ever bought that, I definitely would have to hide it from my family....
Old 12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Too bad I'm broke!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm happy with my Team Peter Fringe T-shirt. I don't need a card.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

I love it!!!

I have a poster with Peter on it. Haven't put it on my wall yet. I'm trying to wait for my room to finish being remodeled. I have the perfect place for it!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love it!!!

I have a poster with Peter on it. Haven't put it on my wall yet. I'm trying to wait for my room to finish being remodeled. I have the perfect place for it!
As lovely as that sounds, I really don't think my husband would appreciate my slapping up a poster of Josh on my wall. That's why I got the T-shirt. I can keep my support close to me and because it's Fringe and my hubby's a Fringe fan, then I can get away with that bit of openly obsessive behaviour.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
As lovely as that sounds, I really don't think my husband would appreciate my slapping up a poster of Josh on my wall. That's why I got the T-shirt. I can keep my support close to me and because it's Fringe and my hubby's a Fringe fan, then I can get away with that bit of openly obsessive behaviour.
Luckily, I don't have a boyfriend I'm gonna enjoy my obsession for a little while
Old 12-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Does anyone else watch The Good Wife? John Noble was on again this week, I'm always surprised to hear his real accent in an episode of a show. Lol.

Was an amazing episode, lots of guest appearances, was their 100th show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread