Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

If you pause at the final scene where Peter is holding the letters, in the first envelope, it says ‘Thanks for your support.’ Just thought that I should point that out. Also, I’m going to miss these recaps almost as much as the show itself.

You guys! The very first episode photo recap! A must see! And the rest of them of course, but this one is so cool!

‘FRINGE’ Photo Recap: “Pilot” | Pop Culture Nexus
Old 02-28-2013, 10:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Awww, I love Photo Recap!! So hilarious.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

That site is a fun recap to read. Well worth reading through each recap for each episode.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

aussiechic, definitely, Mary and Louise are the girls' names, and their website is called Pop Culture Nexus, the recaps are hilarious and cute, they have recaps for Pilot and for the all episodes from seasons 3, 4 and 5. They haven't done the rest of the season 1 and the season 2, lamentably, but... Maybe they'll do those as well one day.

Here's a finale recap. So sad...

‘FRINGE’ Finale Photo Recap: “Liberty” & “An Enemy of Fate” | Pop Culture Nexus
Old 03-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Supreme Fan

I find it so heartwarming that people are grieving for the end of this show. The outpouring of emotion at its loss is amazing. I wonder if a movie will ever come about.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I would really love them to make a movie, especially because of the way the series ended, it seems as if it leaves space for the movie, it's a bit like... Open-ended, because Peter seemed to remember something when he saw the white tulip...
Sadly, people are saying Josh and Anna will probably never work together again because apparently they didn't get along at all.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Supreme Fan

That information does keep coming back to us, often from set crew. I perceived a distance between them, with no good reason for feeling that way.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfell (View Post)
I would really love them to make a movie, especially because of the way the series ended, it seems as if it leaves space for the movie, it's a bit like... Open-ended, because Peter seemed to remember something when he saw the white tulip...
Sadly, people are saying Josh and Anna will probably never work together again because apparently they didn't get along at all.
Whoa . . . that sucks, I wonder ????
Old 03-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

My sister got me September's Notebook for my birthday! I love reading all the tidbits of random information that we can't always catch when we watch the show.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I have heard nothing but great things about the book from people who have purchased it. Labour of love from the creators.

There are three novels coming out for Walter, Olivia and Peter, apparently covering their pre-fringe history. You can purchase them from Amazon apparently.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow. I would be very interested in those novels!
Old 03-24-2013, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got the notebook for my birthday too. It's really brilliant. A must have for every Fringie
Old 03-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh wow, you girls are so lucky! Could you describe it for me? i.e: it has______ pages, it has a lot of photos, it has pictures of...
Did the cast members sign it?
And last, but not the least, do you happen to know how much does it cost?
Old 03-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Loyal Fan

September's Notebook is awesome. There are tons of pictures, seems to be a lot of Walter, since it is supposed to be September's perceptions of everything. Towards the back of the book they have the photo booth strip of Peter with Bolivia. There is also a picture of Gene the Cow . There are stories about Peter's childhood, Walter's life and tons of info on the Fridge cases. There is a whole section devoted to the alternate universe....so we get to see lots of artwork from over there. I like seeing Peter's "Show Me" card.

It will take lots of time to read everything. It looks like a HUGE scrapbook. There are some envelopes with small posters and there is even some temporary tattoos with the observers language characters. You can buy it from the insight editions website for $50. I doubt they have any limited edition ones left. Those would be the ones that the cast members might have signed....which I'm sure cost much more than that.

My sister bought it at Barnes and Noble for maybe $35 and Amazon has it listed for about that same amount. It's totally worth the price!

Last edited by HeatherM317; 03-24-2013 at 06:56 AM Reason: added info
Old 03-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, thanks for the detailed info Heather! It sounds like it's totally worth every penny. I'll definitely buy it one of these days.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread