Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

That's so awesome for John!

They just announced the panels for Warner Bros. shows for Comic-Con and Josh isn't on the list:

Comic-Con 2011: 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'Alcatraz,' 'Fringe' Panels Set - Hollywood Reporter

I'm still wondering if I want to go this year. It's SOOOOOOOOO exhausting.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

What if josh's absence is a joke and they want us to believe that josh never existed?? LOL
Old 06-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I doubt it. I suspect that Josh's role will be greatly reduced this year and that we will probably see him much later in the season. Otherwise, I don't understand why they wouldn't take him.

Let's just hope that they left him out by mistake.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Supreme Fan

I doubt very much Josh's role will be reduced in S4 at all. I believe we'll see Peter in a different dimension. Although the gang won't "remember" him, since Peter altered the universe that we witnessed, I believe he remembers everything he did for and with them and will try to get back into their lives somehow.

Besides, memory is a huge theme of the show. Just a few instances of many: Walter slowly regaining his memory after being in St. Clare's, Peter saying he doesn't remember his childhood, and -- the clincher -- Olivia saying she remembers EVERYTHING. She will remember Peter. Mark my words.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Maybe he'll make Pacey Con 2011?
Old 06-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope you are right Ten My Love. I would hate seeing his role being reduced this season. As I said I hope it is a mistake, because I don't know why they wouldn't take him.

I don't see him doing Paceycon again to be honest. That was a one time thing and I think if he continued with it, it would diminish how great the first one was. That's probably just me though.

ETA: Congrats John. You deserve it. The relationship of Peter and Walter has been why I have been watching this show from day 1.

Last edited by aussiechic; 06-21-2011 at 09:07 PM
Old 06-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Was so happy for John

Josh missing from that list of ComiCon attendees had my anxious brain a tiny bit worried. It may be WB trying a fake out, but that would be weird as the producers have made it known that Josh is coming back.

If he really isn't going, it does suck, as Josh's ComiCon footage is usually so good. He is really is in his element on a panel where it helps to be geeky, funny and fast on you feet - like last year's water glass moment, which was so awesome.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Loyal Fan

but if Josh would appear less often than the previous season then what is he going to talk about on comic-con? I want to see Josh on comic-con too, but if we all have no idea where Peter's storyline is going, Josh must be more silent and bored than before because he just has nothing to tell.

I miss Josh's awesome talk on previous comic-con, and this time his absence makes me disappointed too.
I want Josh back to play Peter, but I have no idea where the producers are going to put Peter to.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
I don't see him doing Paceycon again to be honest. That was a one time thing and I think if he continued with it, it would diminish how great the first one was. That's probably just me though.

Totally agree.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Anna Torv, John Noble And Fringe Win At Saturn Awards! | Anna Torv Online • annatorv.com

It occurs to me that the Fringe execs are deliberately keeping Josh off the promo circuit this summer because - after all - he never existed. An elaborate promo ploy, if you will.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Congratulations to Mr. Noble!

Edit update: Also congrats to Busy Phillipps to winning Best Supporting Actress in a comedy series!
He totally deserved it - as he said himself Walter is a brilliant character (made all the better by a brilliant actor)

So happy to see Busy win too (and a mention for Neil Patrick Harris because he's fab!)
Old 06-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Josh answers the question on everyone's mind: who's better in bed, Olivia or Fauxlivia?

There is some other good stuff, too...

TVbythenumbers
Old 06-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Grey Matters" was one of my all time favorite Fringe episodes too. Add to that list "The Arrival," "What Lies Below" (or is it Beneath?), "The Bishop Revival," "The Firefly," and "Reciprocity." Clearly, I'm a Bishopian. "Jacksonville" and "Peter" were good ones that stand out as well.

Fringe Panel - Comic-Con 2011 - Anna Torv - Jasika Nicole - UGO.com

The link above goes to an article with John Noble. The absence of Josh's name from Fringe's Comic Con panel as well as the showrunners giving John the runaround on Josh's status is "upsetting John" according to John's wife. Yeah, join the club, John. Join the club. I love John Noble.

Noble in email to Josh: "What's going on mate? Tell me what's happening here."

"...what I heard last for sure," Noble said, "is Josh obviously is contracted to come back; he’s the lead actor in the show. I don’t know what’s going on, and no one will tell me!"

Now, I'm really sweating the "Peter never existed" finale. Hopefully it's just what John is guessing: "They know that we're blabbermouths, so they don't tell us much."

I read on another fan site where someone suggested that Josh has been sent into the "Spoiler Protection Program."

Last edited by catherineusa; 06-25-2011 at 11:12 AM
Old 06-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I LOVE John Noble!!!! Thanks catherine.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Vote for the Portal Awards!
Portal Awards 2011 | Airlock Alpha
Closed Thread   Post New Thread