Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Supreme Fan

^ I was going to say that too!!!

Also love that Walter messes up everyone's names BUT Astrid's! "Kennedy, I need your help!" (to Lincoln...) Heee!!

But those were the only two things I loved about the ep. Even a guest star gets a doppelganger.

Another thing that struck me is that we just might not get badass, first-ep Peter. Seemingly stuck in another dimension (mirrors, TVs), he definitely knows who Walter is and is pleading for his help. Curious to see how he's going to choose to appear to Olivia.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

FRINGE - "Here Is Peter Bishop" Teaser

Old 10-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

YAY!

It'll be exciting to see where he's been and how he's been communicating with Walter.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjobsession (View Post)
I was just shocked that gas on the other side is only 99 cents!!!
I guess it's because they don't need all that kerosine for airplanes; blimps need a lot less fuel.

Thanks for the teaser, Blue. OMG I can't WAIT to get all the questions answered Mandy mentioned! One thing I would LOVE to see is that the reason Walter can hear Peter is something that will also explain how Peter knew where Walter hid the beacon although he was never told way back in S1's The Arrival. That's one of the mysteries I still hope will get an answer at some point. Walter's explanation back then that it was by 'osmosis' was way too vague and not really satisfying.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Supreme Fan

OMG! That teaser was way too short.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I finally got around to watching the last episode and I really enjoyed this one. I can't put my finger on why I liked this one so much more than the premiere, but I did. I loved watching the two Olivias working together, and I hope that we get more of that. Since my emotional investment in this show lies completely in the Walter & Peter relationship, the last scene killed me. Very nicely done.

And on a shallow note, Alt!Broyles is hot and I'm so happy that he's not dead.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I can't put my finger on why I liked this one so much more than the premiere
Cos that serial killer / professor guy was great. I wasn't even that disappointed Walter had so few scenes because I thought the guest actor was really compelling to watch.

I also thought the two Olivias working together was really cool - Fauxlivia seemed to be trying to gain little understanding (and respect?) for our Olivia. Plus we got some Red Lincoln action

Can't wait for Peter to come back though
Old 10-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueUniverse (View Post)
FRINGE - "Here Is Peter Bishop" Teaser

Mmmmm....Peter is where the question mark was placed. It's also interesting that in the other logo (the white 4 in the black background) the question mark was in the same place but in that case seemed like a white door, very similar to the hospital scene from "one night in october" where an observer was spotted in a white door. The observer/white door think has already been seen in a cast photo about the third season! In "LSD" episode, peter enters olivia's house through a white door.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Did you notice the colours of the shutters? The same colours in the background, behind the 4, that seems the space...the universe.
I have the impression that peter isn't in a common hospital. Maybe in that scene is where he is now. Outside of the time/universes.......Mmmm......Is he in the Observers's headquater? That would be COOL!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

On-Set Scoop: The Cast of Fringe Dishes on Peter's Return - wetpaint.com

I can't wait!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
Cos that serial killer / professor guy was great. I wasn't even that disappointed Walter had so few scenes because I thought the guest actor was really compelling to watch.
You're right about that, he was very good.

That definitely sounds promising.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm so ready for it, considering ep 3 was yet another: yeah, yeah, we get it. They all have a neurological connection with Peter that can't be dismissed, broken, or destroyed or it will kill them all.

I am so ready for Peter to return. But I want him back in the lab, quippy with Walter and chasing Olivia around the streets of Boston. Though, heck, any non-wavy Josh scene is very welcome right now!

ETA: I thought it was telling that the neuron-thingy was attacking Lincoln!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

my husband stopped my recording of the show last night and didn't tell me!!! Is it still not available online for eight days?
Old 10-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Is your husband still alive?
Old 10-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I cannot confirm or deny.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

NEXT EPISODE TITLE ( I think!)..

"BACK TO WHERE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN".

Sounds like a good idea for a song huh?!.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread