Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Josh and John Noble were out on location today.

Some photos around of them filming. Two of the paps and photograph hunters up there, got photos and autographs from Josh. One of them, their photos show up on Popsugar. So we may see some more photos tomorrow.

Another fan blogged about meeting John and Josh and had great things to say about both of them. Even the two paps, had good things to say about Josh for a change. (I think Josh can be a bit funny with them at times, but unless the celeb kisses their butt and is extremely nice, then they don't get praised).

ETA: This is O/T but has to do with these same paps. They were saying that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have no problem getting their photo taken. However, Tom will only do autographs when he is without Suri. Katie apparently said that too. However, when one of them asked for one when she didn't have Suri, she just laughed and said "I don't do autographs". So, they call her the "I don't do autographs, Katie", now. LOL. They always seem to know where Katie or Katie and Suri are, when they go out up there. Be it Katie to the gym, Katie to starbucks for coffee, Katie and Suri to starbucks for coffee and muffins or today Katie and Suri at the toyshop. They must definitely notify them where they are going to be each day. Kinda pathetic, that they have to be photographed everyday, so that they constantly show up in magazines and on the entertainment sites.

Last edited by aussiechic; 03-01-2011 at 11:04 PM
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Josh filming yesterday:
Joshua Jackson On The Set Of 'Fringe' In Vancouver - Pictures - Zimbio

No spoilers.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Mandy. Great photos. I don't think we have had closeups for awhile.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Did you read this??

Quote:
@JWFRINGE will we hear more about peters calming ability hinted in season 1s ?

@CryptImaging There are still many mysteries to Peter to unfold.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Did you read this??
Funny how they keep saying that but never go through with it. I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Mandy, thanks for those location pics. Always great to see the Blue Pea Coat of Amour.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

I need to get my boy in his own Peacoat of lust! LOL!

Everyone man should have one!
Old 03-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Interview with Jeff Pinkner: 'Fringe' exec producer plays 'What If?' - m.NYPOST.com
Old 03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Bearlee. Some interesting stuff in there.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aww, he called Josh phenomenal. I must admit between Pinkner's interviews and Joel Wyman's Twitter addiction, I'm loving the Fringe exec producers.

Quote:
It’s really fun but the stories are going to get heavier and graver as the season progresses. The pacing is going to accelerate and suggest what season four will look like.
Ah just what the show was missing, heavy angsty storylines. I knew that was coming, and I get why, but oh I feel for them all. It's not going to be a fun ride, I think.

Also, Canadian preview for next week.

So happy Peter is (seemingly) going to tell Olivia things of his own accord. I really want to know the reason though for the lying though. Don't disappoint me, Fringe writers.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielix (View Post)
Aww, he called Josh phenomenal. I must admit between Pinkner's interviews and Joel Wyman's Twitter addiction, I'm loving the Fringe exec producers.

Ah just what the show was missing, heavy angsty storylines. I knew that was coming, and I get why, but oh I feel for them all. It's not going to be a fun ride, I think.

Also, Canadian preview for next week.

So happy Peter is (seemingly) going to tell Olivia things of his own accord. I really want to know the reason though for the lying though. Don't disappoint me, Fringe writers.
If josh is so good, then why aren't they using him? Why is he the only one not doing anything?
Old 03-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Kielix, in one of their many interviews lately, they did say why Peter went after the shapeshifters. They didn't say why he was lying and not telling the others though. I suspect it is because, his attitude about this is "this is my problem, and I should deal with it", type of thing. If you include the others, then it is taken out of your control.

I just hope they include that in the talk they have between them, about it. I hate it when they don't really explain things about what Peter is thinking on the show, and it only makes sense when you read about it in interviews the producers have done. Not good writing guys. I shouldn't have to get that sort of info from interviews.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I'm curious about why he lied and kept his shapeshifter killing a secret in the first place. Did he really not learn anything from their discs? Surely there was something there. Like you guys, I hope Peter explains himself well when he's talking to Olivia about it. And please, please, Olivia, even if you're mad, don't go all self-righteous and indignant. Not a good look on you, dear.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeh, so agree to that. Wouldn't it be good, if they actually had a decent conversation about the whole thing. Peter telling her how he feels about the whole machine thing and how it seems to be effecting him and her listening.

I can just see her giving him a "I'm not impressed speech and why didn't you tell me sooner thing" and then just walking out, like she always does. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens like this though. Peter and Olivia rarely have decent conversations on this show.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait to meet Alt Lincoln!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread