Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

"Fletch Won"--Movie Discussion Thread

Fletch Won

Book Description

As a fledgling reporter, Fletch is doing more flailing than anything else. That and floating around from department to department trying to figure where he fits in. His managing editor’s got him pegged for the society pages, but the kind of society Fletch gets involved with is anything but polite.

His first big interview, a millionaire lawyer with a crooked streak and an itch to give away some of his ill-gotten gains, ends up dead in the News-Tribune’s parking lot before Fletch can ask question number one. So Fletch ends up going after the murderer instead, and ends up learning a thing or two about crime and punishment.

At the same time, he’s supposed to be covering (or maybe uncovering) a health spa that caters to all its clients needs, and gets hired as a very personal trainer. Never mind that he’s supposed to be getting married at the end of the week; Fletch has a few other engagements to take care of first.

Josh as a personal trainer---Hmmmm

Fletch Won-Book review and excerpts
Old 06-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I really didn't want to start a thread on this just yet, Kat. I'd like to wait until things start to flesh out a bit more and once we can get more public confirmation of this film and all that it entails. Once we do, I'll reopen it up and for now, let's keep the discussion in the news thread.

Thanks.