Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Someone on Twitter mentioned Josh was in NYC this past weekend not sure if that meant anything.

Regardless I don't think there's anything between them. I can't picture Josh dating a single mom even if he didn't have a GF
Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Even though there's speculation that the daughter is HIS?
Old 02-20-2013, 05:06 AM
Supreme Fan

There is speculation that Suri is Chris Klein's too. Somehow, I don't think so. And if for one second Josh thought he were the father, I don't believe he would have stayed away from them for 6 years.

But then again, if Suri were TC's, why oh why would he so easily give up joint custody? To his only "biological child"? That doesn't make any sense. That's why I don't think Suri is biologically Tom's. But who fathered her? I have no idea.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
There is speculation that Suri is Chris Klein's too. Somehow, I don't think so. And if for one second Josh thought he were the father, I don't believe he would have stayed away from them for 6 years.

But then again, if Suri were TC's, why oh why would he so easily give up joint custody? To his only "biological child"? That doesn't make any sense. That's why I don't think Suri is biologically Tom's. But who fathered her? I have no idea.
I don't think Josh is Suri's father either... He would never stay away from his daughter.
I don't know about Chris Klein...
And Tom Cruise is maybe plotting an evil mastermind plan regarding Suri... Perhaps he gave up joint custody formally, but who knows, he might wish to see her more and talk to her about the benefits of scientology. Now this last part was a joke!
I just want Katie Holmes to be happy and girlish again, to enjoy her daughter and not to look like a bittered woman.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Even though there's speculation that the daughter is HIS?

I don't believe Tom is Suri's biological dad at all. It became more glaring when he didn't even fight for custody of her.. Maybe it was to avoid the PR nightmare but he's barely seen her since the divorce..

If I had to choose who could be the potential daddy then yes I'm inclined to think its Josh because Suri looks a lot like him to me as she got older plus would explain the rumors of Tom not wanting Katie anywhere near him. I mean they are ancient history right? So what is the threat of them being around each other. The only thing I can think of is Suri possibly being his.

As for if Josh knew he'd never stay away.. well if Katie was as isolated as she appeared to be I doubt he had much of a choice and lets face it fathers in this country don't get that much say when it comes to custody etc. Its possible he didn't want to be a father at that point in time.. there's a lot we don't know.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Want a little visual comparison?

I don't know. They kind of have the same eyebrows and the same nose. But Suri definitely has Katie's eyes and mouth. And I don't think I've EVER seen Suri smile, so, who knows?

I also don't think Josh would have been so forthcoming on the George Strombolopoulos (or, whatever the heck his name is) Show if he had ANY inkling Suri was his when he recounted the story of his phone call with Katie in which he said, so off the cuff, "Yeah, I heard (you had a kid)". I just don't think Josh would have been so flip if he surmised the truth. Furthermore, Suri was born in April 2006, which means she was conceived in July 2005. Josh was pretty much cut off from Katie in March 2005, unless there had been some secret rendezvous. Now, there are some people out there who believe Suri was conceived a month or 2 before July '05 and that her birthdate was faked. I shrug my shoulders, but... it's possible to find some strange pics of a very pregnant Katie out in early Spring 2006 and her belly size kept "changing". Sometimes smaller in April than it had been in March. Well, it's all online for anyone to investigate.

But in my book it's all speculation.

Last edited by Ten My Love; 02-20-2013 at 08:21 PM
Old 02-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Well how people act in public vs how they are in private are two different things..

I mean we're talking about a 6/7 year old kid say she's not Tom's bio kid(I don't believe she is) you can't just blurt something like that out publically I mean like it or not Tom is the only father figure she has had.

Last edited by Katiebear; 02-20-2013 at 10:14 PM Reason: Pic
Old 02-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Passionate Fan

She has Josh's nose and eyes...
Old 02-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Aw, a sweet smile! So cute.

And, yes, Tom has been the only father figure in her life. And now, things are turned right upside down with Katie having full custody. Those intimate relationships are so crucial to Suri's esteem and psychological well-being. I hope she'll have a lot of fatherly influence, like Katie's brother perhaps.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Katie's family seems to be around more often I mean it used to be her parents but now you see her siblings.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think it matters who her bio dad is, she has only known Tom as her dad. Therefore, Tom is her dad. If Josh H., Josh J., or Chris K are her father it doesn't matter. With all the rumors floating around about them possibly being the father and they didn't even bother to try to find out, then they shouldn't matter. At least she has one person in her corner, that's the most important factor. I can't say if she looks like Josh J., but she sure looks like her mother.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Supreme Fan

The only thing is, it's going to matter to Suri at some point in her life. Knowing who one's parents are is actually critical to a child's identity. There's no need to play games; she just needs to know the truth and then she'll find a way to deal with it.

She sure does look like a mini-Katie!
Old 02-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here's a weird comparison picture:

Last edited by JJH85; 02-21-2016 at 11:31 PM
Old 02-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

This did it for me
Old 02-23-2013, 01:36 AM
New Fan

I really don't think Josh is Suri's dad but I don't think Tom is either, I think the Toms cousin william mapother rumour is more kind of plausible then the Josh one.

Last edited by mellfringefan; 02-23-2013 at 03:43 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread