Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Passionate Fan

HAHAHA!!!!! They mention Josh, lol! (and a little shot at Michelle.)

Old 10-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Supreme Fan

That would be so hilarious if they could pull that off. Getting the Dawson-Beatles back together would be awesome.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Gotta love the little "They can win all the Oscars they want!" obvious little jab at Michelle Williams, lol.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

James can say this is "fake JVDB" on the show all he wants. That's James in real life, yo.

He wants a reunion so bad! Never gonna happen, "King James"!

*giggles away*
Old 10-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I think it Apt23 would be a great place for a spoof reunion show. It's never going to happen in real life but they could do it on here - they could even find a way to bring Jen back from the dead!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

The video isn't available for me
Old 10-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
The video isn't available for me
I don't know if you have OnDemand from Comcast but they usually have it on there
Old 11-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Hope they remain connected.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:10 AM
JoW
Master Fan

Has anyone heard the rumours about Katie "secretly" dating Jake Gyllenhaal? A couple of articles came up on my Twitter feed, one of them said Josh introduced them. Who knows if it's true.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Those reports have already been shot down by all the reps involved.

Quote:
Katie Holmes and Jake Gyllenhaal are not secretly dating, according to representatives for both stars. Denying swirling rumors that the "Dead Accounts" actress has been seeing the "End of Watch" hunk, her rep tells E! News, "This story has not one ounce of truth."

Jake's rep releases a similar statement, insisting the story is "a complete fabrication." Meanwhile, a rep for Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star Joshua Jackson, who was said to be the one who set Katie and Jake up, says, "There is no truth to any part of this story."
Source
Old 01-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe anyone believed this to be true to begin with. Besides if any Creeker was going to introduce Katie to Jake it would've been Michelle since Jake is her daughter's godfather.

Not her ex boyfriend I mean who dates someone their ex set them up with?! I don't care how good of terms you are that would never happen unless he's gay.

I'd be more inclined to believe Josh/Katie secretly hooking up and Jake being their cover that's more believable in comparison

But seriously I think they're just friends but its amusing how a tabloid report from an international rag managed to get over to the states and spread like it has.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can't believe anyone believed this to be true to begin with. Besides if any Creeker was going to introduce Katie to Jake it would've been Michelle since Jake is her daughter's godfather.

Not her ex boyfriend I mean who dates someone their ex set them up with?! I don't care how good of terms you are that would never happen unless he's gay.
Yeah, I gotta agree, Michelle would make more sense, and well, seems like the rumours are untrue anyways
and I'm with you, I'd much rather it be a Josh/Katie secret romance

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Katie Holmes is not text-stalking Joshua Jackson, unfortunately - Zap2it

Quote:
Katie Holmes is not text-stalking Joshua Jackson, unfortunately
By Carina Adly MacKenzie January 16, 2013 4:12 PM ET
Follow @cadlymack on Twitter | Google
On Wednesday, Katie Holmes' rep denied rumors that Katie has been relentlessly texting and calling her former "Dawson's Creek" co-star Joshua Jackson. As if that would be a bad thing.

A source close to Katie says the story, which claims that Holmes has been leaning (heavily) on Jackson for support after her split from Tom Cruise, is "all lies" according to GossipCop. Rumor was, Holmes was "bombarding" Jackson with "constant calls and messages, causing huge problems" with his partner, Diane Kruger.

With all due respect to Kruger, who we're sure is super awesome and has never had reason to be jealous in her life... we just want Joey/Pacey to be real and we're not even sorry about it.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Add me?

Natalie
Old 02-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I was glad to hear they had talked again. They used to be so cute and I really want them to be friends. (can't ship them as long as Josh looks so happy with Diane )