Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
No, I have not seen that movie and nor do I have any desire to. I'm not into the gore type horror films at all. I prefer the suspense type horror.

I was thinking about just watching them sometime this month, not on Halloween. I hope everything is all right with you. I know you mentioned you were off because of your back, is that the reason you are going into the hospital. You don't have to share that info if you don't want, just concerned for you.
I hurt myself at work and it is just a day procedure to have injections into the L5, L4 vertebrae discs and into a nerve - hoping it will get me back to work as I have been off since July, I'm just frustrated being stuck at home
Old 10-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
I hurt myself at work and it is just a day procedure to have injections into the L5, L4 vertebrae discs and into a nerve - hoping it will get me back to work as I have been off since July, I'm just frustrated being stuck at home
As long as you heal first before trying to get back too soon.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
As long as you heal first before trying to get back too soon.
Yeah depending how the procedure goes I will hopefully be back at work part time middle of November and hopefully fulltime by Christmas
had to change my photo it wouldn't show up

Last edited by Shelby1204; 10-16-2014 at 06:35 PM
Shelby1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

It's amazing how much we've been able to post about Cursed this week. I didn't watch it today, so I guess it has to be tomorrow now.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
It's amazing how much we've been able to post about Cursed this week. I didn't watch it today, so I guess it has to be tomorrow now.
I will try I have to watch it today - I have Hydro in a couple of hours but I should be able to watch it later this afternoon bring on the Jake love
Old 10-17-2014, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

I'm heading off to watch Cursed now.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
I'm heading off to watch Cursed now.
Hope you enjoy it and have plenty to talk about it tomorrow when I come on line.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Hope you enjoy it and have plenty to talk about it tomorrow when I come on line.
I'm just finishing it p now and then I'm heading out for an evening at the Dinner Theatre with my Sister and Aunts. It's a tradition and this is my son's third year being in it. We've been going for 18 years now and is a fundraiser for our community's Heritage Society. So much fun and so much wine.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
I'm just finishing it p now and then I'm heading out for an evening at the Dinner Theatre with my Sister and Aunts. It's a tradition and this is my son's third year being in it. We've been going for 18 years now and is a fundraiser for our community's Heritage Society. So much fun and so much wine.
Have a great time. I am here with my computer and my vodka. If it is too quiet I will watch another episode of Fringe.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Well I watched Cursed and I didn't rate it much. As a movie it was a bit of a mish mash was it a horror? was it a teen flick it was a bit all over the place story wise. The end seemed to have been tacked on as an after-thought and I didn't care if the brother and sister were eaten or whatever. I just thought the story was very flat. There were some amusing scenes and one or two laughable scenes but it didn't grab me at all.

Josh was good in it and hot but then Josh is hot. If it hadn't been for him I doubt I would have lasted til the end.

All in all it was a bit like a children's film with a few grown up bits but I don't know why it was rated 15.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well I watched Cursed and I didn't rate it much. As a movie it was a bit of a mish mash was it a horror? was it a teen flick it was a bit all over the place story wise. The end seemed to have been tacked on as an after-thought and I didn't care if the brother and sister were eaten or whatever. I just thought the story was very flat. There were some amusing scenes and one or two laughable scenes but it didn't grab me at all.

Josh was good in it and hot but then Josh is hot. If it hadn't been for him I doubt I would have lasted til the end.

All in all it was a bit like a children's film with a few grown up bits but I don't know why it was rated 15.
At least you went in knowing that we kind of felt the same way about it, so you weren't expecting much. It was all over the place and it felt like the whole movie was rushed to production so didn't have the same quality as other Kevin Williamson/Wes Craven films.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
At least you went in knowing that we kind of felt the same way about it, so you weren't expecting much. It was all over the place and it felt like the whole movie was rushed to production so didn't have the same quality as other Kevin Williamson/Wes Craven films.
Yep it's all about the Josh factor

Was all ready to watch Cursed with my youngest but after he caught me posting Josh butt photos on the gutter thread we aren't watching it anymore - darn . Have to remember to not post Josh butt posts in front of my 19 year old child - bad mother, bab bad bad mother
Old 10-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep it's all about the Josh factor

Was all ready to watch Cursed with my youngest but after he caught me posting Josh butt photos on the gutter thread we aren't watching it anymore - darn . Have to remember to not post Josh butt posts in front of my 19 year old child - bad mother, bab bad bad mother
Funniest story ever.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Funniest story ever.
was until Lochie walked back in with Season 1 of Games of thrones - (he is as obsessed with that series as I am with Josh) yippee (not - I like the series but enough already ) Sunday afternoon of people getting their heads chopped off HELP ME
Old 10-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
was until Lochie walked back in with Season 1 of Games of thrones - (he is as obsessed with that series as I am with Josh) yippee (not - I like the series but enough already ) Sunday afternoon of people getting their heads chopped off HELP ME
I know what you mean it is pretty violent. Butt scenes rule in all our threads even if it is a body double. Bumgate!

I just couldn't see why Cursed was a 15. It was more like a kids film. It was a bit like watching a bad episode of the Addams family or the Munsters.

It would have been better if it had gone all the way for comedy and had the werewolves going off into the woods in the end, a bit like the film Love At First Bite where the two vampires fly off into the sunset together.
Reply   Post New Thread