Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, this is quite the video. It's brand new today and it's all about Cole and Alison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06NQ...ature=youtu.be

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-24-2018, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I had posted these, but I don't see them anywhere. You are welcome

Old 08-27-2018, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

I finally got to see the last 2 episodes and found the last one quite funny in parts. I was laughing when Noah was telling Helen about Cole running away with the Urn, and when he actually did it.

As for Alison's two different parts of the episode I think we are meant to think that either could be true, rather than which actually happened.

I still find Whitney to be a spoiled nasty brat even though she is a grow woman now. Helen really came across well in her part and I enjoyed her scene with Noah.

Perhaps they will get to be at least friends in the end, and Cole and Luisa will get some sort of relationship even if they remain friends as opposed to getting back together in an intimate way. Both of them seem to be putting Joanie first which is more important than their own wants. It would be great for Cole to get his ranch back for himself, and for Joanie to grow up around the horses.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of feel like l want Luisa and Cole to work things out and fall back in love like when they first got together.

Old 08-28-2018, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

I think Cole will find another outlet (like getting the ranch back) and Luisa will stay for the sake of Joanie, but there will be a chasm between them. I think Cole is just fantasizing that his life with Alison was perfect, because he saw it that way. Luisa will never match up now as she is flesh and blood, and Alison is that perfect memory of Cole's. Let's hope they will work things out so they can live in peace with each other.

By the way one of my extended family lives in Equador and it is a very tolerant country for people who have nowhere else to go. The only thing she finds difficult is the climate in the capital as it is at a very high altitude which doesn't suit her health wise. Otherwise it is a very good place to live! A great place for Cole and Luisa to bring up Joanie.
Old 08-28-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I think Cole will find another outlet (like getting the ranch back) and Luisa will stay for the sake of Joanie, but there will be a chasm between them. I think Cole is just fantasizing that his life with Alison was perfect, because he saw it that way. Luisa will never match up now as she is flesh and blood, and Alison is that perfect memory of Cole's. Let's hope they will work things out so they can live in peace with each other.
I get what you are saying and I do agree, but Luisa does love Cole and Cole loves her in his own way, so without Alison around anymore, it is possible they may find more in their lives and actually have a romantic relationship. At least that's what I'm hoping for since I was Team Luisa over Team Alison.

I see we need a new thread. Any Title ideas? I think there are a bunch of options like:

How will Cole go on without Alison in his life

Cole keeps losing the ones he loves

Or something along those lines.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/cole-loc.../#post94935927

Closed Thread   Post New Thread