Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Don't you think that those sort of sites are there to keep the interest going while a show is off the air. The studios must love these sorts of speculations as it keeps the show in peoples minds. Snippets are probably fed to the site hoping they will talk about them.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

They are purely speculation and we sleculate here all the time, so I personally dont have a problem with articles like that. What I do have a problem with is when they mention spoilers like it's fact.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Don't you think that those sort of sites are there to keep the interest going while a show is off the air. The studios must love these sorts of speculations as it keeps the show in peoples minds. Snippets are probably fed to the site hoping they will talk about them.
There aren't any snippets of facts in that article except casting ones from another article.

Spoilers from the studio tend to go to much much larger venues like TV Online or TV Guide.
Sandy K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
They are purely speculation and we sleculate here all the time, so I personally dont have a problem with articles like that. What I do have a problem with is when they mention spoilers like it's fact.
I know. I've just had so many negative experiences in other fandoms.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I know. I've just had so many negative experiences in other fandoms.
That's unfortunate. I hope that never happens here.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

The only upside of all these speculations is that people who maybe were losing interest or who have never watched the show start to watch just to see what the talk is about.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The only upside of all these speculations is that people who maybe were losing interest or who have never watched the show start to watch just to see what the talk is about.
Yeah, especially with such a long break between the seasons. This is what happens with shows that only have 10 episodes per season

Then we have to keep the love alive with award shows that might be in the middle. I wonder if the show will get recognized at all this year. It would be great if it were Josh's year.

Old 11-14-2017, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

The HBO/Showtime model, though, is more about enticing people to add the channel or keep paying for the channel.

The filming stuff has already gotten some good press. Like the article about the filming in the graveyard.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Well Josh certainly deserves some recognition as a fantastic hard working actor and also for his charity and Documentary work. I think when he hits Broadway next year people will realise what a talented man he has become. Hopefully he will get to show his great acting skills in this season of The Affair, and get recognition
Old 11-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well Josh certainly deserves some recognition as a fantastic hard working actor and also for his charity and Documentary work. I think when he hits Broadway next year people will realise what a talented man he has become. Hopefully he will get to show his great acting skills in this season of The Affair, and get recognition
I hope he gets nothing but glowing reviews for this.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Looks like they have been filming scenes for Maura lately. The person with the shrink is Helen. The new love interest for Noah looks like she is starting to film her scenes for episode 2. She posted a pic of the script.

Looks like over the last couple of weeks they have been filming Ruth's scenes, I'm assuming for episodes 1 and maybe 3.

I'm assuming they filmed scenes at Montauk for a various number of episodes, that they needed the shots for from there. They will be filling in the gaps for the rest of these episodes in LA.
aussiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Looks like they have been filming scenes for Maura lately. The person with the shrink is Helen. The new love interest for Noah looks like she is starting to film her scenes for episode 2. She posted a pic of the script.

Looks like over the last couple of weeks they have been filming Ruth's scenes, I'm assuming for episodes 1 and maybe 3.

I'm assuming they filmed scenes at Montauk for a various number of episodes, that they needed the shots for from there. They will be filling in the gaps for the rest of these episodes in LA.
Thanks for all the updates.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

They probably wanted to get the Montauk scenes done before the cold weather started.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Lets hope there is a lot of Josh in the rest of the scenes.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lets hope there is a lot of Josh in the rest of the scenes.
I'm crossing my fingers on this.
Reply   Post New Thread