Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2015, 07:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
For those who watched the full Ellen Show, they showed a little preview from the affair for next week and this is a spoiler thread....
WOW, how awkward was that!!! Luisa and Cole were staying at the same hotel where his mama is working now.

And about this pic:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...99766650_n.jpg

I read some VERY interesting comments on IG about this episode still:

jsjshep1976 about 19 hours ago
Did anyone else notice that the people in the back are open mouthed,like they are shocked and Cole hasn't reacted........interesting...wink

margueritedelia about 16 hours ago
This may be the part of the trial when Gottlief reveals Noah is NOT the father of Alison's baby. Luisa looks at Cole who is stone faced.
If the lawyer revealed that Noah is not the father, Cole would be smart enough to suspect that he may be the father if he had sex with Alison that night.
But josh said that Cole has no clue that he is Joanie's father this year.
At this point something else may be announced that left some people shocked. Cole's lack of reaction is interesting and Luisa looks at him like she was trying to figure out what is going on with him. Maybe they just revealed something about Cole that surprised everyone, included Luisa.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
A fan watched the Ellen's show with Josh and wrote this statement from Josh: "It's been a very dramatic year, and then last week we sort of revealed one of the two big mysteries of the year, um, unbeknownst to my poor guy, Cole, he just doesn't know what's coming."

At this point i would think that they are hinting that Cole is the father. I wonder what the writers are trying to do. I just hope to see big twists before the series ends.
That's the comment I was talking about earlier, but I also wonder if it might have had something to do with Luisa not having children, but the more I see the more I think it's about the baby daddy.

I just saw a new clip for E11 and it shows Cole and Scotty in a physical altercation, so maybe there was some evidence to that affect which is the reason for Luisa's reaction and the folks in the background.

SHO_PR ‏@SHO_PR · 21m21 minutes ago
.@hankstuever calls #TheAffair "hauntingly perfect" in his best TV shows of 2015 list: https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...a0c_story.html … via @washingtonpost

icon credit: crash landing
Old 12-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I just saw a new clip for E11 and it shows Cole and Scotty in a physical altercation, so maybe there was some evidence to that affect which is the reason for Luisa's reaction and the folks in the background.
I think those are two different scenes. I think the altercation between Cole and Scotty happens after the meeting for the Lobster Roll's sale, while the scene with luisa and people reaction probably takes place at Courtroom.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I think those are two different scenes. I think the altercation between Cole and Scotty happens after the meeting for the Lobster Roll's sale, while the scene with luisa and people reaction probably takes place at Courtroom.
I know, but it might have been brought forth as evidence.

Old 12-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

New thread needed - any suggestions for a title?
Old 12-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
New thread needed - any suggestions for a title?
How about something like - Questions get answered or maybe mention the wind up of S2.

Old 12-10-2015, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Is there anyway the baby is the lobster roll's owner??? Chubby man with red hair? I mean that is what I thought initially I still can't get over that she screwed him in the first place crazy!!!!

SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)
Old 12-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
How about something like - Questions get answered or maybe mention the wind up of S2.
Perhaps mention The End as the club features so heavily in Scotty's death, and he was the manager of the club in his life.

Maybe: Questions get answered in The End or maybe At The End or even On The Road To The End.

To answer the question about Oscar (previous owner of The Lobster Roll) I think too much time has passed between Alison having a one night stand with Oscar and telling Noah about the baby, but she slept with Cole just before she went to the retreat for six weeks - we don't really know how many days she stayed at her house before leaving for the retreat. I think that they will find out that there is a Lockhart connection to the baby but that the DNA isn't a full match for Scotty, which would point towards Cole. Unless Alison slept with all the brothers!

It's a bit like who shot JR or even Mamma Mia! The baby has three dads.

For Oscar to be in the picture it would depend on how long Alison and Noah were at the cottage in the woods. Can any one else remember how long between Alison sleeping with Oscar and telling Noah she was pregnant.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I like this as a possible Title for the new Thread. What do you guys Think? On The Road To The End (S2)

Josh speaking a foreign language again How many languages have we heard him speak so far?

I love seeing Josh kisses.

Last edited by JJH85; 12-13-2015 at 09:37 AM
Old 12-13-2015, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

On the road to the end sounds right. I am not at home tonight so cannot do new Thread. Will check in tomorrow and open new Thread if it is still necessary. Thanks for holding the fort.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just watched episode 11 - OMG

loved it loved it can't wait til next week
Old 12-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Just watched episode 11 - OMG

loved it loved it can't wait til next week
It really worked the best of the season in combining the soapy elements with the character study and everyone was really great. I loved the Max/Noah showdown and the look Max gave him in court. Also, drunk Oscar!!

Everything's pointing to Alison being the killer. Sarah Treem has said the finale will cause an uproar - hmmm.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished watching E11 too and it was great. Loved Max telling it like it is, loved Cole the entire episode. He is in love with Luisa, and does care about his family, that much is clear. That scene with Scotty was heartbreaking and even though Cole had a right to shove him, I loved that he went right over to him afterward. It was a touching moment between Cole and Scotty.

Old 12-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread http://www.fanforum.com/f30/cole-loc.../#post84353210

Closed Thread   Post New Thread