Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Joshua Jackson (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/)
-   -   Central Park Five: Mickey Joseph #1 Josh Lawyering It Up for Netflix (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/central-park-five-mickey-joseph-1-josh-lawyering-up-netflix-63212644/)

JJH85 03-03-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conway1 (Post 96679909)
This series is really about the boys and their families. Josh and others are supporting roles, especially since it's an ensemble cast. Think along the lines of 2006's Bobby.

I know, but I'm just wishful thinking :lol:

LWS53 03-04-2019 01:29 AM

Well at least we get to see him! Let's hope that some more of this type of role come along to tempt him.

ryanforever 03-04-2019 03:46 AM

so no current new projet for this year? :(

Conway1 03-04-2019 09:40 AM

Yeah, technically he's been unemployed since last September. :(

aussiechic 03-04-2019 01:53 PM

Josh has worked constantly over the past ten years. Some time off to just be a normal person and do normal things for awhile?

JJH85 03-04-2019 05:24 PM

He's probably enjoying his down time right now.

Conway1 03-05-2019 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiechic (Post 96697166)
Josh has worked constantly over the past ten years. Some time off to just be a normal person and do normal things for awhile?

Four months seems like a long time for a working actor to take time off. I hope he has a new project or TV series soon, because it looks like Braddock isn't happening.

ryanforever 03-05-2019 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiechic (Post 96697166)
Josh has worked constantly over the past ten years. Some time off to just be a normal person and do normal things for awhile?

relax ,it was just a question :rolleyes:

LWS53 03-05-2019 04:35 PM

Lets just look forward to seeing him in this role! I'm sure he will take another role when a suitable script lands on his desk.

JJH85 03-06-2019 05:59 PM

We can always re-watch Fringe while we wait for his next project and for CP5 to air.


LWS53 03-07-2019 02:32 PM

I think I could do with some revisits to the Bishop boys, and the rest of the gang of course. I remember my mother's comment from a few years ago that it was like seeing old friends of the family, re-watching Fringe!

*************************************************************************

Thanks for the link.

JJH85 03-07-2019 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 96729001)
I think I could do with some revisits to the Bishop boys, and the rest of the gang of course. I remember my mother's comment from a few years ago that it was like seeing old friends of the family, re-watching Fringe!

*************************************************************************

Thanks for the link.

Yeah and when Peter comes on screen, it's like a nice warm blanket :love:

LWS53 03-09-2019 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 96729733)
Yeah and when Peter comes on screen, it's like a nice warm blanket :love:

Well talking about Josh and blankets ……….. :gone:

JJH85 03-09-2019 08:48 PM

Yup :thud:

LWS53 03-10-2019 04:54 AM

Looking forward to seeing this production. I'm sure my other half will watch too as he is very interested in this sort of show.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.