Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Joshua Jackson (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/)
-   -   Central Park Five: Mickey Joseph #1 Josh Lawyering It Up for Netflix (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/central-park-five-mickey-joseph-1-josh-lawyering-up-netflix-63212644/)

LWS53 11-07-2018 03:38 AM

I'm sure Josh is wearing a wig or toupe for the role! :lol:

Conway1 11-07-2018 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 95583712)
I'm sure Josh is wearing a wig or toupe for the role! :lol:

I wouldn't doubt that. Christopher Jackson wore a wig for his role as one of the other lawyers. :)

Conway1 11-08-2018 11:20 PM

Josh sharing a scene with Vera Farmiga in Central Park 5

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrO343lUwAAVx_k.jpg

ryanforever 11-09-2018 03:05 AM

I love her!

JJH85 11-13-2018 06:10 PM

How did I miss that pic? Thanks for posting.

*********************************************

AvaDuVernay Fans
@avaduvernayfans
3h3 hours ago
Love this photo of the young stars in Ava DuVernay’s upcoming series, Central Park Five. Marquis Rodriguez, Ethan Herisse, Jahrell Jerome, Assante Blackk and Caleel Harris.
#CP5 #Netflix #WeCantWait
📷: Caleel Harris


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dr6u4xMVYAAKwRa.jpg

LWS53 11-14-2018 03:24 PM

Lovely pic of a very fine looking cast.

JJH85 11-14-2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 95656236)
Lovely pic of a very fine looking cast.

They are a cute bunch of kids.

Conway1 03-01-2019 08:51 AM

Teaser trailer is out...CP5 will premiere on Netflix May 31.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFeCo1z9rnA


Conway1 03-01-2019 09:50 AM

And the new name of the limited series is called When They See Us.

JJH85 03-01-2019 05:28 PM

Interesting title change, but I like it.

Conway1 03-02-2019 02:08 AM

This series will be critically acclaimed. If you look at Ava's IG, there are many actors/actresses (like Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling and Kerry Washington) who aren't even in the series that have made comments that they are looking forward to seeing this.

I hope to see some panels from the cast as we get closer to the premiere.

Letgo 03-02-2019 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conway1 (Post 96669360)
This series will be critically acclaimed. If you look at Ava's IG, there are many actors/actresses (like Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling and Kerry Washington) who aren't even in the series that have made comments that they are looking forward to seeing this.

I hope to see some panels from the cast as we get closer to the premiere.

YES! I love reading that the serie will be critically acclaimed. I'm so happy for Josh.

JJH85 03-02-2019 07:12 PM

I just hope that he gets enough screen time to actually get noticed, especially since it's not about him.

Conway1 03-03-2019 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 96676900)
I just hope that he gets enough screen time to actually get noticed, especially since it's not about him.

This series is really about the boys and their families. Josh and others are supporting roles, especially since it's an ensemble cast. Think along the lines of 2006's Bobby.

LWS53 03-03-2019 03:33 AM

As long as he noticed by the right people which lead to some meaty roles for him.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.