Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well I didn't tape it because I was sitting in my car!! But I was on hold waiting to ask a question..Unfortunatly they didn't take any calls because he had to head out to do another interview at another radio station!!! What radio station do you say? I have not one clue, I asked when they took me off hold but Josh was already gone. The one new thing that he said is that he'll begin shooting THe Battle in Seattle in a couple of weeks and that it's a small part. Lets see I'm trying to remember what he said..He talked about sex...Politics...Bobby of course...How he moved around quite a bit when he was young..blah blan blah..

I was just excited because when they answered the phone and ask me what I wanted to ask him, I heard Josh in the back ground......That was enough for me!!

Mandy I'm going to contact the tv station and see if I can get a copy of the interview. I wasn't able to call today but I will try tomorrow.

I so could have seen him at the radio station but it was down town and I just couldn't get down there and back to pick up my kids in time...But Oh I really wanted to!!
Old 11-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Good for you Miss Janet...glad you at least got to hear his voice...
how long was his interview???

Sorry to hear it was only a small part for that movie...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

I'd like to hear what he has to say about politics. Especially today. It'll be awesome if somebody can get a copy of his interview.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'd like to know his intriguing uses of the 'f-word', maybe I could adopt some of these!!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjluvsme (View Post)
I'd like to know his intriguing uses of the 'f-word', maybe I could adopt some of these!!
Essentially, before the interview the radio people were talking about meeting Josh last night. They were saying that he was a cool, down to earth guy, and while he was talking to them he was dropping it left and right, but he wasn't using in a crass way. But more as an emphasizing word that added emotion to his intelligent thoughts.

If that makes any sense
Old 11-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I didn't her him talking about the f word and I was listening live on the phone not with the 8 second edited delay...

OH kris I forgot about that part..I was just excited that I was on hold!!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjobsession (View Post)
I didn't her him talking about the f word and I was listening live on the phone not with the 8 second edited delay...
I think she's talking about Josh using the f-word during the Q&A for "Bobby" on Tuesday night. The radio DJs were in attendance -- not during his radio interview.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I caught that after I posted..
Old 11-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Um, actually I think Kris was saying, he was using the F word in conversation with them, when he met the DJ's after the Q & A session.

Kris didn't metion anything about the Q & A session itself. That's what I thought anyway.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

YAY! KZOK my fave station in Seattle interviewed Josh yesterday!

Read the article and listen to the audio!
Old 11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Um, actually I think Kris was saying, he was using the F word in conversation with them, when he met the DJ's after the Q & A session.

Kris didn't metion anything about the Q & A session itself. That's what I thought anyway.
You win

Sorry for the confusion. This was from when the radio hosts were talking with Josh after the movie and the Q&A were over, as Josh was leaving.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris_ae (View Post)
Essentially, before the interview the radio people were talking about meeting Josh last night. They were saying that he was a cool, down to earth guy, and while he was talking to them he was dropping it left and right, but he wasn't using in a crass way. But more as an emphasizing word that added emotion to his intelligent thoughts.

If that makes any sense
Makes perfect sense! My kinda guy....
Old 11-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

This is the picture that the female host of the portland radio station has posted on her page...I knew she was totally fangirl for Josh..

I contacted the radio station to see if they will be posting the interview on their site. I'lllet you know what they say
Old 11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)

YAY AGAIN!

I just had to look up all my old Seattle radio stations and see if they podcasted Josh being interviewed. He did another interview with Jackie and Bender yesterday:

Kiss 106.1 - Live with Josh in the morning
Old 11-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)

Oooooh, yay! I'm off to listen...