Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

"Aurora Borealis" - News & Discussion Part II

Aurora Borealis

Synopsis: Duncan Shorter (Joshua Jackson). Bright. Charming. Never met a job from which he couldn't be fired. His buddies are growing up and beginning lives of responsibility, but Duncan is still looking for that spark. It arrives from a most unexpected corner.

Official Movie Site
Aurora Images

Latest News!

* Film Festival Screenings!

Nashville, TN - Nashville Film Festival
The screening takes place on April 26th, as the festival's closing night film, which is followed by an after party. Josh is scheduled to be in attendance, so, be sure to check the film out if you're in the area. Official Festival Site

Dallas, TX - USA Film Festival - Poster
This screening will be the opening night film for the festival, as 7 p.m, on April 28th and is another scheduled attendance from Josh. Don't miss out! Official Festival Site

I know we have a lot of members that are in these areas and are looking forward to the upcoming screenings...enjoy the film, everyone! And be on the look out for an appearence from Josh!
Old 04-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Only a few more days for those in the Nashville area to check out the film!

Anyone in the Dallas region? It's coming on April 28th --- only a week away!
Old 04-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Only a few more days for those in the Nashville area to check out the film!
Old 04-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wish I could go so bad, it's not fair at all.

"I've got to find myself a nice southern belle." – Joshua Jackson

Old 04-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys...I'm new here (in the forums) and have a question. Do any of you know how this film festival thing works? I'm going to the Nashville FF on Wednesday to see AB and also to the after-party. Josh is supposed to be there, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get him into the view finder on my camera or maybe even an autograph!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the boards!

Once you arrive at the festival, you should have an idea of when/how/where to take photos and talk to Josh (if that's even applicable).

Each festival is different, so I'm sure they'll make it known at that time.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome calzo! Please be sure to check back here on Thursday and tell us all the details. We'll be on the edge of our seats until then...!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Okay everyone, I'm hearing that the film will be released (for now, domestic) in September 2006. I'm showing that it's for a limited release from Regent Releasing -- so I'm not sure what they means, but I'm still waiting to hear confirmation.

So far, BoxOfficeMojo - ComingSoon.net - The-numbers.com and various other places are all saying the same thing. Once I get a more official confirmation, I'll be sure to pass it along.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

*fingers crossed*

Sasha
Old 04-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Thank God! I was so worried I would only end up seeing this movie on DVD. From all accounts, this is one that deserves to be seen on the big screen. Great news! Thanks, Mandy.

Last edited by Ten My Love; 04-25-2006 at 12:54 AM
Old 04-25-2006, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am a little worried about the possibility of a limited release. I will stay positive, but I want this movie to be seen by alot of people, not just a few lucky cities. All the reviews are great so I'll keep hoping for the best.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Okay everyone, I received confirmation that the film is looking to have September 2006 release -- it may be limited, but I don't think that means just one city in the world, so stay tuned for that.

In regards to the film festival appearances, I also received confirmation that Josh is on his way to the Nashville Film Festival! He'll also be attending the USA Film Festival in Dallas on Friday, so if you are all in the area, be sure to check the movie out!

Keep us posted if any of you get to attend!
Old 04-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

Great, limited. I swear, the best film Josh can do and its going to shown in like 12 theatres!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
September 2006 release -- it may be limited
I am staying positive!! I
Old 04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
In regards to the film festival appearances, I also received confirmation that Josh is on his way to the Nashville Film Festival! He'll also be attending the USA Film Festival in Dallas on Friday, so if you are all in the area, be sure to check the movie out!

Keep us posted if any of you get to attend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed
Great, limited. I swear, the best film Josh can do and its going to shown in like 12 theatres!
Limited is better than nothing, isn't it?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread