Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2019, 11:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I never got into Melrose. I did watch 90210, Party of Five and My So Called Life. But mostly back then I was watching sitcoms, soap operas and game shows. Though I did watch a good amount of talk shows that definitly brought the crazy.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 02-13-2019, 06:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Look who's back for Season 5....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btyjr_ihb5Q/
Old 02-13-2019, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)

Did someone call this? Going on what Sarah has put, it's probably got nothing to do with Alison's death. He'll probably give Noah something about his relationship with Alison, that will become a lightbulb moment for him, or something.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Did someone call this? Going on what Sarah has put, it's probably got nothing to do with Alison's death. He'll probably give Noah something about his relationship with Alison, that will become a lightbulb moment for him, or something.
Probably, especially since Sarah said in the comments, "And he’s coming back to help us end this, but not in the way you expect."
Old 02-14-2019, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Interesting, I wonder what will come out.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 02-14-2019, 05:55 AM
Passionate Fan

The question is, is it Ben from the present or future?
Old 02-14-2019, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The question is, is it Ben from the present or future?
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 02-18-2019, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I was thinking the same thing.

Isn't Joanie's story suppose to be twenty years in the future? The other stories are present day. How is it not going to be confusing?
Old 02-27-2019, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Isn't Joanie's story suppose to be twenty years in the future? The other stories are present day. How is it not going to be confusing?
I think it's close to 30 years in the future.

Jessica Rhoades
Verified account
@JessicaRhoades
Follow Follow @JessicaRhoades
I'm with you @AnnaPaquin, I'm creatively crushing on @SarahTreem too! Loving this article and our fantastic @SHO_TheAffair addition! #seasonfive

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/02/an...ew-1202047334/

Quote:
At the time of our conversation, Paquin was working on the final season of Showtime’s “The Affair” after joining the cast as the adult version of a pivotal character. While she couldn’t say much about the experience, she did say that “it’s really exciting joining a show that you’re a fan of already, that’s been up and running already and is this really well-oiled machine. And [showrunner] Sarah Treem is my new creative crush. I’m having an amazing time.”

Bringing this over from the Cole Lockhart Thread

Quote:
This has got some interesting info in it

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_...-la-or-1728501

They will be filming on Long Island and filming finishes at the end of April. So, obviously left the Montauk filming to last, when it would be warmer.

So, they have two months left of filming.

Last edited by JJH85; 02-27-2019 at 10:02 PM
Old 03-03-2019, 03:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Catalina posted another pic in her Instagram story of her in the makeup chair as an "older" Luisa (like the other pic), but this time she hashtagged "The Affair".

So yes, looks like they will show an older Luisa for an episode or two next season.

We'll see about Cole since they're still filming in Montauk in April.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe Joanie is living with Luisa, if Josh doesn't return they will make up an excuse why he isn't there.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Maybe Joanie is living with Luisa, if Josh doesn't return they will make up an excuse why he isn't there.
Joanie is married, with two kids (I think), so I think this could be her asking Luisa questions about Alison's disappearance/death. A crew guy posted the disappearance notice for Alison only a few days ago, and said where's Alison. Purely a theory. Did they show this in season 4? It looks like we will get scenes between Joanie and Luisa. It makes sense, as somebody said, Luisa probably brought Joanie up after Alison died. I'm assuming this is part of episode 9.

They could easily do the whole thing in Montauk without Cole, but it would be weird in my book. If Josh isn't returning, they could have Joanie talking to him on the phone (showing contact).
Old 03-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Plus, Anna and Catalina now follow each other on Instagram.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The prospect of S5 without Josh/Cole just depresses me.

Old 03-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Joanie is married, with two kids (I think), so I think this could be her asking Luisa questions about Alison's disappearance/death. A crew guy posted the disappearance notice for Alison only a few days ago, and said where's Alison. Purely a theory. Did they show this in season 4? It looks like we will get scenes between Joanie and Luisa. It makes sense, as somebody said, Luisa probably brought Joanie up after Alison died. I'm assuming this is part of episode 9.

They could easily do the whole thing in Montauk without Cole, but it would be weird in my book. If Josh isn't returning, they could have Joanie talking to him on the phone (showing contact).
I thought that about an off scene contact with Cole. If Joanie is completely independent from Cole and Luisa there would be no more reason for the marriage of convenience. They seem to have ignored the fact that Joanie has 2 aunts and uncles on her father's side so probably won't even mention them. I suppose the grandmothers will be out of the picture by then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread