Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 03:27 PM
  #241
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I was speculating about that spoiler too as soon as the previews for this season was released earlier this year. I'm surprise that nobody has really brought that up yet. Thinking outside the box.
Are you referring to the person who goes missing or the person who is responsible for that person going missing?
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 06:17 PM
  #242
Extreme Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,580
Speculating two characters are connected because they share an ethnicity and color of their skin? That's like saying because they're both from New York City they have a connection even though millions of people live in NYC, except instead of a geographic location, it's literally about the color of their skin.
Sandy K is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 06:33 PM
  #243
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Are you referring to the person who goes missing or the person who is responsible for that person going missing?
The person responsible.
Conway1 is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 07:20 PM
  #244
Part-Time Fan
 
KBrownie's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
Speculating two characters are connected because they share an ethnicity and color of their skin? That's like saying because they're both from New York City they have a connection even though millions of people live in NYC, except instead of a geographic location, it's literally about the color of their skin.
Agree. The fact that Luisa and Ben just both happen to be Latinx is the only connection that people are making between the two. There is literally no other reason to think that they have anything to do with each other. Not all Latinx people know each other lol. Same with all white, black, Christian, Catholic, men, women, etc.
KBrownie is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 07:31 PM
  #245
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
Speculating two characters are connected because they share an ethnicity and color of their skin? That's like saying because they're both from New York City they have a connection even though millions of people live in NYC, except instead of a geographic location, it's literally about the color of their skin.
I didn't mean it like that, I was thinking that they may somehow be related. Or that his wife is related to Luisa and Ben admitted that he is abstaining from sex, so maybe it's a front and that his wife is somehow involved. This is just a Theory like every other theory talked about over the past 3 seasons.

Sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:43 PM
  #246
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,158
Whatever his story Ben is definitely not good news for Alison. She will probably go ape when she finds out about Ben being married. The last thing she needs is another affair with a married man! Maybe she just took off when she found out? I think Alison and Noah should get back together once the dust settles.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 06:28 PM
  #247
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Whatever his story Ben is definitely not good news for Alison. She will probably go ape when she finds out about Ben being married. The last thing she needs is another affair with a married man! Maybe she just took off when she found out? I think Alison and Noah should get back together once the dust settles.
That's a very good point Lesley. The only thing that doesn't really fit is that she left without anything and I can't see her doing that to Joanie after what happened the first time she left and how she almost lost custody.


****************************************

The Emmy Nominations came out today and apparently The Affair was not eligible because of the later release date this season.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now  
Old 07-13-2018, 03:20 AM
  #248
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,158
Maybe Alison went to a retreat to see her mother, and those places make people leave all their possessions behind. It does look suspicious though but Noah and Cole must have an inkling where she may have gone or why are they driving off together with the young pupil of Noah's. They can't just be driving around in the hopes of seeing her as America is a really big place.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 05:40 AM
  #249
Part-Time Fan
 
LadyKatherine's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Maybe Alison went to a retreat to see her mother, and those places make people leave all their possessions behind. It does look suspicious though but Noah and Cole must have an inkling where she may have gone or why are they driving off together with the young pupil of Noah's. They can't just be driving around in the hopes of seeing her as America is a really big place.
I don't think they know where she went. I think they are just checking out places she might have went. However, there is no way Alison will leave Joannie for that long without checking in on her. I think Lusia, or Tony ( the guy 👦 who lost his daughter, and accused Alison of trying to break up his marriage) . He likely went to jail after he attack Alison, and his wife might have left him while he was in jail. He would definitely go after Alison. I do not think Alison mentioned the incident to neither Noah, nor Cole.

The reason why I suspect Lusia is because we really do not know anything about Lusi's life before she met ,and marry Cole beside that she use to be Scotty's girlfriend. We do know she is desperate to stay in the country. But we do not know exactly how desperate. Lusia is not thinking logical. She ask for Alison to get herself declared a unfit mother so that she can have custody of Joannie , and be allowed to stay in the country. Although she knows Alison doesn't like her and will never voluntarily give up custody of Joannie after fighting so hard to regain custody.
LadyKatherine is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 01:37 PM
  #250
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,158
Well Luisa's mother was the Butler's maid/housekeeper for years and Cole first met Luisa there when he dropped off Mr. Butler in his taxi in season 3. I know Luisa is terrified of being sent back to her country of origin but I don't think she would actually hurt someone to do that. She has been a children's nanny as well as a bar-tender so must be quite trustworthy. I think it's more to do with Ben and finding out that he is married and lied to her.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 05:04 PM
  #251
Part-Time Fan
 
LadyKatherine's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well Luisa's mother was the Butler's maid/housekeeper for years and Cole first met Luisa there when he dropped off Mr. Butler in his taxi in season 3. I know Luisa is terrified of being sent back to her country of origin but I don't think she would actually hurt someone to do that. She has been a children's nanny as well as a bar-tender so must be quite trustworthy. I think it's more to do with Ben and finding out that he is married and lied to her.
If she had all those job she should have had a work permit. Lusia use to date Scotty, and I feel that scene of Lusia holding that rifle on Cole is very foreshadowing. Lusia might not harm Alison. But I can see 👀 her locking Alison up somewhere until she is declared missing, or unfit so she can get Joannie. Remember , it doesn't have to be real, it just have to look real on paper according to Lusia.
LadyKatherine is offline  
Old 07-13-2018, 06:48 PM
  #252
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
If she had all those job she should have had a work permit. Lusia use to date Scotty, and I feel that scene of Lusia holding that rifle on Cole is very foreshadowing. Lusia might not harm Alison. But I can see 👀 her locking Alison up somewhere until she is declared missing, or unfit so she can get Joannie. Remember , it doesn't have to be real, it just have to look real on paper according to Lusia.
Or she had someone else do it.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now  
Old 07-14-2018, 12:39 PM
  #253
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,158
Luisa did jobs for cash like working for Scotty and was pushed into an 'arrangement' because of the threat of being found out. Most people who have nannies want someone on the cheap and an illegal with her credentials (ie her mother working for the Butlers) would be quite acceptable - especially for that woman who was so unscrupulous that she wanted her cab driver to 'keep her company' while her husband was playing golf.

I still think Alison going awol has something to do with Ben.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 07-14-2018, 08:51 PM
  #254
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Luisa did jobs for cash like working for Scotty and was pushed into an 'arrangement' because of the threat of being found out. Most people who have nannies want someone on the cheap and an illegal with her credentials (ie her mother working for the Butlers) would be quite acceptable - especially for that woman who was so unscrupulous that she wanted her cab driver to 'keep her company' while her husband was playing golf.

I still think Alison going awol has something to do with Ben.
Ditto on the Ben theory.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now  
Old 07-15-2018, 09:03 AM
  #255
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,520
And Cole loves Alison. Snap!
Conway1 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST