Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2017, 08:01 PM
  #121
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I see Josh's IMDb has been updated to include S4 Episodes 1 and 3. I hope that's not all he will be in.
Looks like Dominic's and Ruth's IMDB have only the first couple of episodes on theirs as well. Maura's doesn't have anything for this season yet, which we know is not correct.
aussiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:23 AM
  #122
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Good, maybe it's just because they are completed.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:37 AM
  #123
Loyal Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 1,908
Those are probably the episodes they've finished editing, castng, etc.
Sandy K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:45 PM
  #124
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
Those are probably the episodes they've finished editing, castng, etc.
Yeah, you are probably right. It's just so hard waiting for updates.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:34 PM
  #125
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Sarah Treem‏
Verified account
@SarahTreem
6h
The great Jessica Yu and @Omizzee in rehearsal. Get ready to learn ALOT more about Vik in season 4. @SHO_TheAffair


There is a pic, but for some reason since my latest Upgrade, I can't copy and past pics. It's very frustrating. Does anyone have any ideas about why that is?
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:20 PM
  #126
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Sarah Treem‏
Verified account
@SarahTreem
6h
The great Jessica Yu and @Omizzee in rehearsal. Get ready to learn ALOT more about Vik in season 4. @SHO_TheAffair


There is a pic, but for some reason since my latest Upgrade, I can't copy and past pics. It's very frustrating. Does anyone have any ideas about why that is?
Maybe there is a different way of posting and copying. Every time I get an update everything has changed and it takes ages to get used to the new ways of doing things. One update even stopped me listening to my music and I had to re-enter my cds. Luckily I had hard copies rather than downloads.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:22 PM
  #127
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Maybe there is a different way of posting and copying. Every time I get an update everything has changed and it takes ages to get used to the new ways of doing things. One update even stopped me listening to my music and I had to re-enter my cds. Luckily I had hard copies rather than downloads.
I'm sure that is likely the case, but I don't know how to get around that.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
  #128
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,410
Unfortunately I am not very tech wise so can't really help. Do either of your kids have any ideas, or maybe the IT guys at work could help.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
  #129
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Unfortunately I am not very tech wise so can't really help. Do either of your kids have any ideas, or maybe the IT guys at work could help.
Yeah, I could go to them and say "I can't copy and paste all my Josh pics, can you help with that"?
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 AM
  #130
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,410
Pretend it's family pics or text - try it out in Word or something - a shopping list or Christmas list?
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:36 AM
  #131
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Pretend it's family pics or text - try it out in Word or something - a shopping list or Christmas list?
Except Text isn't the problem. For some reason it's only pictures I can't copy and paste. It's so strange and it bugs me because I love posting pics.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:56 PM
  #132
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 25,410
I tried to copy and post a pic earlier and it didn't work so I changed my search engine back to msn and it worked ok.

Hoping for some Affair news soon!
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:36 PM
  #133
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,438
Well no Golden Globe nods for our actors this year.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.