Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

I think they have added the quotes from Ruth to update the article even though they happened in 2016.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's too soon for any real spoilers to come out. Sarah hasn't even Tweeted anything from the Writer's Room which she has done with each season.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Maybe with 2 young children in the house it's difficult to have romantic thoughts about what our heroes will do next. Maybe washing diapers, potty training and feeding are taking their toll. Not to mention the sleepless nights! We won't go into all the icky stuff here.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I tweeted Sara a while back for more Cole in S4. The people's choice nom needs to be present and that begins with an appearance in every ep, not every 3 or 4.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
I tweeted Sara a while back for more Cole in S4. The people's choice nom needs to be present and that begins with an appearance in every ep, not every 3 or 4.
I had Tweeted her too. I just wish she wasn't so focussed on Noah. I hope that changes for S4.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I bet Sarah's heard that a lot, though. Remember she had to respond after the finale and one of those things was way too much Noah.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I bet Sarah's heard that a lot, though. Remember she had to respond after the finale and one of those things was way too much Noah.
Yes, and she also had to defend the season finale. So many negative comments about the finale and why it focussed on Juliet. I thought that was a bit of an insult to the rest of the main characters, it's like they didn't matter, but then Sarah never hid the fact that she really is all about Noah. It's just too bad he is so unlikable.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

I don't think Noah is really bad but the fact that he is rammed down our throats all the time turns me off him. If the whole series had been a bit more balanced I think we would have had a bit more empathy with him. Let's hope season 4 concentrates on the Montauk characters as much as the New York characters.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I don't think Noah is really bad but the fact that he is rammed down our throats all the time turns me off him. If the whole series had been a bit more balanced I think we would have had a bit more empathy with him. Let's hope season 4 concentrates on the Montauk characters as much as the New York characters.
That, and if he had been a bit more likable. Let's face it, we wouldn't feel this way if Cole had been rammed down our throats. Oh damn
Old 05-11-2017, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Cole rammed down out throats is "not quite my scene" but whatever floats your boat.

No we wouldn't but then we are Josh's biggest fans (I include everyone who visits the board in that statement). I think Sarah just tried a bit too hard with Noah and lost sight of the others leading up to and in season 3. It should have been a four way split and ended up being about Noah and Helen - both together and separate, to the detriment of Alison and Cole - especially Cole.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

True enough and I think where she also fell short which a lot of fans commented on was that she spent so much time on Noah and damaged he became and then poof, he's in Paris and acting like nothing happened.

At least with Cole we see his conflict right up until his final scene.

Oh and BTW, it was the image of Cole, not the action that had me
Old 05-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
True enough and I think where she also fell short which a lot of fans commented on was that she spent so much time on Noah and damaged he became and then poof, he's in Paris and acting like nothing happened.

At least with Cole we see his conflict right up until his final scene.

Oh and BTW, it was the image of Cole, not the action that had me
I got an image of Cole and the golf widow lady in her bedroom just before her husband came home that made me We are very naughty in our thoughts about an innocent remark and how it could be taken out of context. Very 50 shades of Cole

At least Sarah spared us the sight of Noah undergoing therapy for months.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I got an image of Cole and the golf widow lady in her bedroom just before her husband came home that made me We are very naughty in our thoughts about an innocent remark and how it could be taken out of context. Very 50 shades of Cole

At least Sarah spared us the sight of Noah undergoing therapy for months.
I was thinking of that scene for sure.

That's probably because we only got 10 episodes.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Just imagine another 10 episodes of Noah stressing out about what a prison guard didn't do to him.

By the way my husband found the husband coming home scene hilarious! We both had a good laugh at the speed Cole exited the house.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:01 AM
Loyal Fan

the best part was when he says "sorry" as he's running out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread