Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

For anyone who was having trouble viewing the trailer released on the Huffington Post, it is up on Youtube now https://youtu.be/Eof5D3noPZE
Old 10-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatF2207 (View Post)
For anyone who was having trouble viewing the trailer released on the Huffington Post, it is up on Youtube now https://youtu.be/Eof5D3noPZE
Awesome, thanks.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-31-2016, 01:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ruth Wilson is scheduled to be on THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT, CBS on Oct 31, 2016.

I understand Ruth has a play "Hedda Gabler" in London, the previews start Monday 05 December, 2016. That means she must be in London in a couple of weeks for rehearsals. So, either The Affair filming will continue without her or they will wrap S3 production really soon.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Ruth's scenes will possibly be all shot in block before she has to leave for London and the rest of the scenes can be shot later and collated. Lets hope there are no beard malfunctions etc. because of it.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Ruth's scenes will possibly be all shot in block before she has to leave for London and the rest of the scenes can be shot later and collated. Lets hope there are no beard malfunctions etc. because of it.
They are on episode 8 this week. It's either the start or they have already done some shooting. Not sure. They did blocks for the first four episodes, so I would imagine that is what they will be doing for Ruth as well.

Ruth has a new film showing on Netflix. So on the show tonight I can see her maybe promoting that show as well as the Affair.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh just posted this pic on Instagram. Maybe he is in Long Island, because a crew member posted a very similar picture from Long Island Sound. It seems to me they are both in the same place

vancityjax
'We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. [...] By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies - all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable.' - A. Huxley

charisegreene
Good morning from #theaffair #showtime

Old 10-31-2016, 06:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Josh just posted this pic on Instagram. Maybe he is in Long Island, because a crew member posted a very similar picture from Long Island Sound. It seems to me they are both in the same place

vancityjax
'We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. [...] By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies - all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable.' - A. Huxley

charisegreene
Good morning from #theaffair #showtime

Josh just posted another lovely pic as well. That quote is so over my head. What does it actually mean?
Old 10-31-2016, 07:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm no scholar, but I think the quote is about the nature of individualism.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

vancityjax

That's one sad IG post.

Kinda not used to see him posting such sad things...i hope he is okay.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't really pay attention to Josh's quote because i thought he was about to film a scene.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thought the quote was about the show as well.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

it must be very sad scene he is about to shoot then, i hope they don't take Joanie away from him or Luisa leaving him.
In season 1, Cole left with no wife
In season 2, he was left with no brother

In every season, Cole seems to lose something. Poor guy.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

I was watching Elementary last night and they went to a cabin on the show which I recognized as the same one Noah and Alison were in at the start of season 2. I kept thinking, don't worry! Cole fixed the toilet!
Old 10-31-2016, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Whatever happened in Cole's life, i think that quote may reflect his personality. He hardly shares his feelings with someone, at least those very deep feelings/secrets he does't want to reveal to anyone.

If the quote is about the show, maybe they are filming a scene where Cole is spending his time alone, lost in his own deep feelings.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Whatever happened in Cole's life, i think that quote may reflect his personality. He hardly shares his feelings with someone, at least those very deep feelings/secrets he does't want to reveal to anyone.

If the quote is about the show, maybe they are filming a scene where Cole is spending his time alone, lost in his own deep feelings.

Could be. Though I'm sure others will think it's about something else and about you know who.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread