Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2015, 08:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Mary-Kate and Hal are already married - In season 1 she introduced herself and Alison to Noah, as Sisters-in-law. (When they were at the farmers market selling jam).
Maybe they were not married and Mary introduced herself as Alison's sister-in-law because Hal and Cole are brothers. In this scene from episode 2 she is not wearing a wedding ring.

Old 07-31-2015, 08:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

New teaser!!

The New Teaser For 'The Affair' Shows There's No Good Way To Leave Your Lover
Old 07-31-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
How about "As Season 2 looms we continue to scout out the truth?"

Thanks Caledon for the information on UK dates for Season 2. As a Mod I read everyone's posts, but sometimes don't get to answer them if a big discussion is going on. Sorry if you feel neglected I will try to do better in future.

About the Star Wars pic the whole of episode 1 was embarrassing - at least he wasn't Jar Jar Binks.

I still think Dominic's most horrific role is Fred West!
I concur.

I wouldn't want anyone here to think that they are being ignored, but like Lesley said, sometimes the discussion gets away from us and with the Release of the new Teaser, I suspect that to happen again. And sometimes a post will appear in the middle of a conversation and the conversation just continues, so I don't think it is a matter of folks ignoring information, just going forward with a current topic. I have many posts that go unanswered, it's just the way things flow.

EDIT

I just watched the latest teaser Trailer (just once) and wow, they have things so intertwined, it's going to be hard to decipher the real story from that and the previous trailer. Loving it though.

New Thread http://www.fanforum.com/f30/affair-d...ruth-63154649/

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by LWS53; 08-06-2015 at 12:17 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread