Whoah!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4bkVS4CcAI2JzX.jpg

Last edited by JJH85; 12-09-2014 at 05:16 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)

WOW! Seriously can not wait to see it.
I LOVE this show, i can't believe we only have 2 more episodes to go.

Last edited by JJH85; 12-09-2014 at 05:15 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm not trying to be horrible but I thought this was not a spoiler thread don't get me wrong I want to know what is coming next but I thought we were suppose to put spoilers into the Cole thread so that people could come to the affair thread without fear of spoilers
Old 12-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
I'm not trying to be horrible but I thought this was not a spoiler thread don't get me wrong I want to know what is coming next but I thought we were suppose to put spoilers into the Cole thread so that people could come to the affair thread without fear of spoilers
You are correct in that assumption. I will put this in the Cole thread and change the image to a url.

Sorry if it spoiled anything for you.

Showtime ‏@SHO_Network · 4h4 hours ago
It's true: @Xbox One users can now watch their fave #Showtime programs with Showtime Anytime! http://showtimeanytime.com

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 12-09-2014 at 05:35 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 05:37 PM
New Fan

Some thoughts

It looks like from the preview that Noah and Scotty are in a hospital and about to have a fight. I predict they are in the hospital because Whitney tried to kill herself because Scotty dumped her when he found out she's pregnant. Thus, makes Noah very pissed off and wants to kill Scotty.

When Alison's Gram was about to die in her version she asked about Alison's driving and she said she "drives fast" Mmm... Scotty was rundown, foreshadowing?

I predict that Oscar finds out something fishy regarding the sale of the house, perhaps that Cherry stipulates Alison cannot receive any of the profit? That's why he says she's not leaving.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:38 PM
New Fan

Photos from episode 10

Helen has those palms up in the air again!
https://www.cbspressexpress.com/show.../photos?page=2
Old 12-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaunutrules (View Post)
It looks like from the preview that Noah and Scotty are in a hospital and about to have a fight. I predict they are in the hospital because Whitney tried to kill herself because Scotty dumped her when he found out she's pregnant. Thus, makes Noah very pissed off and wants to kill Scotty.

When Alison's Gram was about to die in her version she asked about Alison's driving and she said she "drives fast" Mmm... Scotty was rundown, foreshadowing?

I predict that Oscar finds out something fishy regarding the sale of the house, perhaps that Cherry stipulates Alison cannot receive any of the profit? That's why he says she's not leaving.
Those are some great speculations. I like your thought about the reason for the Noah/Scotty confrontation. It sounds very plausible.

The other points are good too.

Old 12-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaunutrules (View Post)

I would love it if Cherry stipualates that Alison gets no money from the sale of the farm - but I'm evil and hate Alison
Old 12-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would love it if Cherry stipualates that Alison gets no money from the sale of the farm - but I'm evil and hate Alison
I alluded to that in a previous comment last night. A ranch that has been in the family for 7 generations and all of a sudden she's entitled to half of Cole's share is BS, but that's a debate probably left alone as folks might have strong personal opinions on the general subject of what a spouse is entitled to.

Maybe those papers are something Cherry had drawn up to ensure Allison got nothing if she left. I think someone else mentioned that possibility.

Old 12-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm right there with you! Alison has become a thorn in my side, and I just don't like her. I am also very protective of Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I alluded to that in a previous comment last night. A ranch that has been in the family for 7 generations and all of a sudden she's entitled to half of Cole's share is BS, but that's a debate probably left alone as folks might have strong personal opinions on the general subject of what a spouse is entitled to.

Maybe those papers are something Cherry had drawn up to ensure Allison got nothing if she left. I think someone else mentioned that possibility.
This could potentially turn into a massive legal mess. I have no understanding of the law, but these things sometimes end up in court for years. What confuses me is why does Oscar have the papers?
Old 12-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tela (View Post)
This could potentially turn into a massive legal mess. I have no understanding of the law, but these things sometimes end up in court for years. What confuses me is why does Oscar have the papers?
We could be totally misunderstanding the significance of those papers. They could simply be he documents that were previously mentioned in order for Oscar to go ahead with his project.

Oh my goodness, when did we reach 300? I completely missed that. I guess I'll be working on another Thread for The Affair. We have really gone a long way discussing this show. This completes our 14th Thread which translates into approx. 4200 Posts.

Last edited by JJH85; 12-09-2014 at 09:01 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
We could be totally misunderstanding the significance of those papers. They could simply be he documents that were previously mentioned in order for Oscar to go ahead with his project.

Good point! I'm still trying to figure out why Oscar is the one who tells Alison that she's not going anywhere. How does he know?? Of course, the preview could be edited and misconstrued. I can't believe it's only Tuesday I get the feeling this is going to be a long week!
Old 12-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oscar has always been against the Lockharts, especially Cole. The papers may have something to do with him but this time Oscar is trying to help Alison.
I agree that promos can be misconstrued.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Oscar has always been against the Lockharts, especially Cole. The papers may have something to do with him but this time Oscar is trying to help Alison.
I agree that promos can be misconstrued.

Oscar still carries a torch for her like a first love. Okay crazy, crazy idea, but it's late, and I'm getting tired: Alison's kid is Oscar's!!! Oh my perhaps it's time for me to go to bed!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread http://www.fanforum.com/f30/affair-d.../#post79267890

Closed Thread   Post New Thread