Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was thinking about Cole's necklace. Maybe it's related to his father.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I was thinking about Cole's necklace. Maybe it's related to his father.
Is there a picture, a close-up of the necklace? I can't remember what it looks like.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tela (View Post)
Is there a picture, a close-up of the necklace? I can't remember what it looks like.
This is it.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 11-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

The necklace is a Celtic knot.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

As we all seem to have different opinions as to who is at fault, where the story is going, the importance of other events going on in the lives of all the characters in relation to Noah and Alison, I have written a list of what we believe so far - up to episode 6.

When episode 7 airs, and everyone has seen it you can put up your new or recurring ideas and we can add them to the list. I will say who thought of the idea first or who discussed an idea and agreed with it and at the end of the season we can revisit the ideas and discuss the outcome of the season and what may be coming up in the following season(s).

Edit: Episode 7 has now aired so I have added more theories and speculations. Feel free to comment and say if you don't agree with what I have written.

1. Jade86 guessed that there were drugs involved when we saw Alison with the cooler and was proved correct.

2. We all wondered about who was the victim and a few people guessed it was Scotty which was proved correct.

3. We all believe that Noah and Alison are hiding a lot from the detective while he is questioning them.

4. Jade86 believes that Cole is a really dark character and really wants to be involved with criminal activities, and is up to a lot more than we have seen so far.

5. Moonmaiden74 doesn't agree that Cole is that dark and is only in the drug business as a way of getting the ranch out of difficulties, as he is prepared to take the blame if they are caught. LWS53 agrees with this.

6. Jade 86 believes that Scotty and Oscar are in cahoots and set up Noah to see if he would tell Alison that Oscar reported them to the police.

7. JJH85 and Shelby discussed whether the suspicious death involves Whitney and or Martin and their dad and or grandad are covering for them or did something to cover it up and make it look like an accident.

8. We all discussed whether the Affair or the drug dealings are the reason for Scotty's demise.

9. Jade86 thinks that Cole might have drugs and related monies stashed under the straw or hay and Martin was looking at it in the Mares stable when the horse got out and ran away.

10. Escapism thinks that Cole may be already having an Affair and Tweener thinks that Cole may have an affair with Jocelyn from the pilot when he finds out about Alison's affair.

11. A few of us think that Cole and Helen have taken the news of the affair to well and that there will be some sort of reckoning in the next episodes.

12. Jade thinks that Cole being the head of the family happy carrying on the family tradition that started with the grandfather and bootlegging Whisky and carried on in some way with their father and has now been passed down to Cole with the drug dealing.

13. JJH thinks that Alison is very important to the drug business as well as to Cole personally which could be another reason Cole and Cherry wants her to stay.

14. A few people have thought Cole wanting to have another baby could be a way of keeping Alison with him and under his control as he appears to like to be in control of everything.

15. Jade thinks that Cole's necklace has something to do with their dead father.

Last edited by LWS53; 11-27-2014 at 04:07 PM
Old 11-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
The necklace is a Celtic knot.
I think you're right Do you know its meaning?
Old 11-27-2014, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I think you're right Do you know its meaning?
I don't know its meaning. They are old symbols, but their meaning was never recorded. Of course, all the new age, spiritualism attached to them says eternity or cycles of life.
Old 11-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread http://www.fanforum.com/f30/affair-d.../#post79088893

Lesley - Can you please put the Speculations List in the new Thread? Thanks.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 11-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know its meaning. They are old symbols, but their meaning was never recorded. Of course, all the new age, spiritualism attached to them says eternity or cycles of life.
Maybe it was a gift from Alison. It may have been hers and she gave it to Cole perhaps a wedding or birthday gift?
Old 11-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Maybe it was a gift from Alison. It may have been hers and she gave it to Cole perhaps a wedding or birthday gift?
A family gift i suppose.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread