Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2005, 01:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh sweet jesus no. Seth is nothing like our Pacey.
Old 03-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Adam Brody is anything like Josh. Josh seems a lot wiser beyond his years, and whole lot more down to earth. Interviews I've seen with Adam always make him seem a little big headed. But I'm a total Seth/Summer shipper, I just can't help it.

Seth as Pacey? not so much, no. If anything Seth comes across to me as a nicer version of Dawson. Like what TPTB were trying to go for with the character of Dawson. I truly like Seth, even though he is self-centered.

Now if we want to talk about DC/OC similarities then I say that Ryan definitley has Pacey qualities to him. They both come from broken families, have lots of insecurities and a bit of a hero complex. Plus, they're both incredibily good looking. I think Ben could be closer to the next Josh if anything, but he's still got a loooooooog way to go before I compare those two. Because Josh is like here. Ben is all the way down

here.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Now if we want to talk about DC/OC similarities then I say that Ryan definitley has Pacey qualities to him. They both come from broken families, have lots of insecurities and a bit of a hero complex. Plus, they're both incredibily good looking. I think Ben could be closer to the next Josh if anything, but he's still got a loooooooog way to go before I compare those two. Because Josh is like here. Ben is all the way down

I can't disagree more!!!!
Ryan has NOTHING to do with Pacey even if they come from broken families and have insecurities (many people have those two characteristics and and they are not necessarily related) and I can't accept that Pacey has a hero complex: he only has a big, big heart and tries his best to help people.
And Ben is not that good looking (IMO) and is a mediocre actor.
Sorry I sound too harsh but I can't stand the guy. More than that, he always reminds me to Dawson (he even punched Marissa's boyfriend in an ep!!!!, just like Dawson hit Pacey in another one. God, I can't see him without thinking in Dawson....)

And I totally agree with Merica: Josh/Pacey is unique.

here. [/QUOTE]

Last edited by baisbebar; 03-19-2005 at 11:22 AM
baisbebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Ryan is Pacey ... only with no personality. He's like Angel/Pacey wrapped together.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He's like Angel/Pacey wrapped together.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think Ryan is like Pacey at all. I've never once been reminded of anyone from Dawson's Creek while I was watching The OC. Recycled storylines, yes.

I adore Ryan and I think Ben is adorable and a great actor. Obviously, he's not nearly as experienced as Josh, but considering he's only done a three things total, including The OC, I think he's a natural talent.

And Ryan wouldn't punch people if they would keep him far, far away from Marissa. He is much more enjoyable without her. I despise RM more than I ever did Joey/Dawson and that is saying a lot.

Lisa
xxlisaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread