Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

I live in an even smaller town now, but I don't pay rent One of those incentive things to get people to work out in the bush.

I just discovered I am eligible for British citizenship, so I'm thinking of maybe working in Scotland or something next year. That would be sweet!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just discovered I am eligible for British citizenship, so I'm thinking of maybe working in Scotland or something next year. That would be sweet!
That's awesome! Where are you from, Sacha?

I feel like I'm getting sick and I don't like it.
I made my icon.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha (View Post)
I live in an even smaller town now, but I don't pay rent One of those incentive things to get people to work out in the bush.

ahhh! That's my neck of the woods! I'm in Glasgow to be exact but if you don't mind the rain it's pretty awesome. ^__^
Old 09-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
That's awesome! Where are you from, Sacha?
I'm from Australia. Have never travelled outside of Oz, it's a bit sad really

Hope you feel better soon!

Rai, my friend moved over there a few years ago, and loves it completely. And nope, don't mind rain (unless it's mixed with horribly hot weather like it is here )
Old 09-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ooh cool. I want to be there in a couple years. I'm in my last year of uni now and then I want to spend a year in New Zealand (Wellington) followed by another year in Australia (thinking of centering myself around Melbourne and then travelling around to various cities as well). Then I'll come back to the States
Quote:
Thanks. I think it's getting worse though. However my calf spasm seems to have subsided now.

I think I'm gonna take a shower and FINALLY watch the two-part Bones premiere. I was going to last night before Monk, but then I ran into my friend Emily at dinner and she was like "I only have the finale for Buffy season 2 to watch now!" (I'm loaning her my Buffy DVDs and last weekend we had seen the first disc of season 2 so she must have watched episodes 5 thru 21 on her own) so I was like "Ooh! Let us stop by my room after dinner and I can pick up season 3 and then we can see Becoming, Part II and Anne in your room before you go to the bonfire and I watch Monk and Psych."
I made my icon.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I haven´t watched the last season so I didn´t watch the premiere, so far I just checked 90210 and of course Gossip Girl
Old 09-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Ooh cool. I want to be there in a couple years. I'm in my last year of uni now and then I want to spend a year in New Zealand (Wellington) followed by another year in Australia (thinking of centering myself around Melbourne and then travelling around to various cities as well). Then I'll come back to the States "
That sounds like fun! I've only been to Melbourne once, but there are a lot of people around here that are from Victoria. They all loved it there. I'm so far from the big cities it's not funny. Even the capital city of the state I live in only has about 200,000 people living there.

I can't wait for the new shows to start! Mainly Dexter and Supernatural I'm looking forward to the most.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha (View Post)

Rai, my friend moved over there a few years ago, and loves it completely. And nope, don't mind rain (unless it's mixed with horribly hot weather like it is here )
Nope! no hot weather, unless it's summer but it's not like monsoon season! That is exciting though! If you do move over and ever need any info just let me know! I actually work for an Australian company at the moment, the national Australia group, but it's British banks that I deal with.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

I have an account with National Australia, but don't ever use it My friend sends me photos when it snows, which is usually around the time it's right in the middle of the build-up season here (build up is the worst time of year, it's so horribly hot and humid, it's unbearable).

I'll definitely take you up on that offer if I go. We'll have coffee or something non-decaf
Old 09-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Hee! Awesome and I shall show the various TARDIS's we have spaced around Glasgow! Although they are all take away coffee shops now. but still! Any Doctor Who fan loves a TARDIS
Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Oh, absolutely! I'm only a new fan, and usually hate scifi, but it's just so cute
Old 09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

I really like Doctor Who but I just saw the first two seasons so far
Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

I've only seen most of the first season for the DW revival. Pretty much everything except for the finale lol.
I made my icon.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I watch it religiously! I remember watching it as a kid with my grandpa so when it re-started I HAD to watch it. Definitely one of my favourite shows on tv. I would also recommend Torchwood if you're a fan for Captain Jack Harkness/John Barrowman. The first season of it isn't all that great but the second season totally makes up for it.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would also recommend Torchwood if you're a fan for Captain Jack Harkness/John Barrowman.
I actually started watching Torchwood before I saw an episode of DW. I think I saw the first five or six of them. So unfortunate that BBC America is digital cable at home and regular cable at school, which means I can watch at school, but not at home.
I made my icon.