Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I wish someone at comic con had asked why they felt Warlow needed to be a love interest as opposed to a badass villian, Sookie has plenty of love interests on the show already urgh I'm praying he dies in the finale.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
I wish someone at comic con had asked why they felt Warlow needed to be a love interest as opposed to a badass villian, Sookie has plenty of love interests on the show already urgh I'm praying he dies in the finale.
Probably because the show did not incorporate Sookie's Weretiger boyfriend, Quinn, from the Charlaine Harris novels, so they had to come up with a substitute.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Re-watching some of their scenes.... I am pretty convinced she has got to be under one powerful spell. Just the things she says and her choices, and the things he does.....I would not be surprised if the contract has magic that is putting a spell on her, and I feel like he is constantly keeping her in a drugged state with his light blood

Old 08-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Right? I feel like at the beginning of this season I was rooting for Sookie. I loved when she was plotting against Warlow with the liquid silver and everything. But then I feel like her emotional turmoil made her give up a little and give in to Warlow which changed her in a bad way. Drinking his blood was seriously the wrong choice. Would have rather she continued living life this season on her own. She's a strong person who doesn't need a guy to hold her down each season.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the blood and the light is influencing her. I feel so bad for her sometimes. Bill's blood influenced her. Warlow's whatever.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Warlow is an absolute monster in this episode and I can't believe they waited all season to finally show it! ridiculous!!

Old 08-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe he was evil in one episode and dead in the same one. That was a waste of time.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

They had potiential to do good things with this character...make him the evil of next season. But yeah...he acted like a 5500 year old baby when he didn't get what he wanted.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

well, that was over and done with quickly.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was. And it was weird. But I'm glad Niall turned out to be ok.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Warlow's character turned out to be a waste.

It took 9 episodes to finally show him as the villain season 5 led him to be, and then he was staked in a few seconds.....

Old 08-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was a little afraid for her. The storyline started out decent and then went to crap and ended the way it did.

It's like the writers took a coffee break and asked a high school drama class to write the final.e
Old 07-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Probably because the show did not incorporate Sookie's Weretiger boyfriend, Quinn, from the Charlaine Harris novels, so they had to come up with a substitute.
Nooooo! Why oh why do TV fantasy writers (most of them) think that a harem of men is needed for the female lead? Quinn may have added something to the plot in the books (haven't read them) but in the show it's just not happening. Warlow could've been fierce and wild instead after he turned into a chameleon of emotions of steroids. Not cool.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Warlow had potential...not as a love interest to Sookie. But potential in being a friend/ally to her. And they went the way they did.

As for Quinn not being introduced...I'm happy about that. They pretty much turned her dating a were into her being with Alcide...because they didn't really date in the books.