Extreme Fan

Warlow/Sookie Unappreciation Thread #1

Welcome to the 1st Warlow and Sookie Unappreciation Thread

Anti-Shippers:
1. Fairybelle
2. Christian'sKimberDoll

Thread rules:

Hi True Blood Fans

Nad and I discussed the topic of Anti-threads and decided to allow this thread for now. However, if we feel that it leads to any problems we’ll close it immediately.

We understand that not everyone can stand every character on the show for various reasons and needs a place to vent about it, but we ask you to follow some rules:
  • Absolutely no bashing of actors, relationships, writers, producers, Fan Forum members and so on. If you have a problem with another poster please contact one of the moderators to explain the problem. Keep all issues off the board and contact the poster - if you feel the need to do so - via PM. Fan Forum is allowing all it’s members to PM, not matter how many posts they have.
  • Please make sure to handle discussions in a friendly and constructive manner and stay on topic!
  • Not everyone is going to agree with what you say, so please be respectful of one another.
  • Lurking in an Anti-Thread and going back to an appreciation thread and discussing what was being talked about is also not allowed.
  • No „star/chatty“ posting, not that you can’t say hello or bye to the other posters, but please make sure you post to add something to the discussion. If you can’t really add something constructive/relevant at the moment, we ask you to wait until you can.
  • No double/triple or more posts in a row posting! It’s against FF rules. However, there are exceptions, such as when FF is running slow, freezes or times out and accidentally puts more posts through, we understand that you don’t have control over that. If there’s no traffic in the thread for a longer amount of time and you’d like to add new information or start a new discussion topic, then you can post. But other than that, please do not double or triple post just to bump the thread!
  • No thread titles
If you are a fan of a character/relationship, we ask that you don’t enter the anti-thread of said character/relationship trying to defend them, because the people in the Anti-Thread should not have to justify and defend why they don’t like the character/relationship. This just causes more problems, so we ask that you steer clear of the threads you don't want to be a part of and stick to the ones you do.

Once again, if things get out of hand and posters don't follow the rules stated above, we will close the thread! We want the True Blood board to be a friendly place people enjoy and not a place where posters work themselves up about other posters bashing the character/relationship they like.

If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to PM us (Nad or Jenn).

Thank you for your cooperation

Last edited by fairybelle; 08-12-2013 at 12:09 PM
Old 07-29-2013, 05:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess he's "blackmails" her...You know? Before he'll help Eric and the others...He wants Sookie to marry him or at least promise and agrees...This is soooooooo screwed up :'(
Old 07-29-2013, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Urgh I'm glad this thread is here, I hate this relationship if you can call it that, I've loved Sookies attitude this season but not where he is concerned lately, this isn't love at all, kick him to the curb Sookie!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've added the rules for Unappreciation threads. Please make sure you follow them.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Jenn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
Urgh I'm glad this thread is here, I hate this relationship if you can call it that, I've loved Sookies attitude this season but not where he is concerned lately, this isn't love at all, kick him to the curb Sookie!
Exactly! I really hope his persistent obsession makes sookie realize that she needs to stay away from him.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)
Thanks Jenn!

Exactly! I really hope his persistent obsession makes sookie realize that she needs to stay away from him.
I think he's going to keep pushing and by seasons end we'll see that Warlow from the bridge the night he killed her parents!

Even the sex was distant, casual and ended over a grave, not a good sign lol
Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
I think he's going to keep pushing and by seasons end we'll see that Warlow from the bridge the night he killed her parents!

Even the sex was distant, casual and ended over a grave, not a good sign lol
Ya that bugs me. He looked like innocent Ben when he was talking to her parents and then moments later before he's put into the dimension he's all gnarly looking and bearded. A TB inconsistency maybe, or he has yet to show his true face... Either way I want his dark side to finally emerge so Sookie can see that she needs to stay the heck away from him before she permanently becomes his vampire bride for eternity.

Lol, you're so right! It was doomed to die from the start and thank goodness for that

Old 07-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

I can't tell if it's the actor or the character I can't stand. Maybe both. But I think it's lame that we're supposed to believe that they're 'meant to be' and I bet that she'll end up pregnant with some magical demon half breed baby. I would not be able to handle that.

I'm hoping he doesn't last too long, much long all the love interests that aren't bill or eric. Because I think those are the only two she would possibly ever end up with.

Old 07-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
I can't tell if it's the actor or the character I can't stand. Maybe both. But I think it's lame that we're supposed to believe that they're 'meant to be' and I bet that she'll end up pregnant with some magical demon half breed baby. I would not be able to handle that.

I'm hoping he doesn't last too long, much long all the love interests that aren't bill or eric. Because I think those are the only two she would possibly ever end up with.
If they went the baby route I would just..... and

I want to see Warlow solo, the Warlow from the bridge, I think he could be interesting and I want to see his gnarly dark side, but this creepy obsession he has is just....he's been pining for her for 6000 years and wants to possess her....he thinks he loves her because he's waited for so long and because they are from the same fae line... please... he just met her.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love this thread!! couldn't Sookie just be single??? for one season? Warlow was a big let down, he was suppose to be bad and he's a love sick puppy??!! Oh, no!! Thank goodness for the vampire jail scenario or it would be a bit boring.
S5 TVD Datharine is coming!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

There's another inconsistency on Warlow/Sookie....You remember the first TB Season? When Sookie told Bill (I believe it was Bill) that she can't be with a normal Guy, cause the mind reading would and did drive her crazy? Cause now she got a "love interest" who can do both...Read her Mind and she can read his...She's confusing lately
Old 07-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

It is a big inconsistentancy your right and I'm also disappointed he turned into another love interest, especially with how similar it is to S1 Bill. They both see Sookie as some kind of saviour, something that's theirs and they can't live without.

I loved how in the beginning Sookie wanted to see how far Warlow would go before telling the truth, ready to kill him because she's been there before, Bill took her virginity etc while he was hiding his betrayal, but it's gone down hill since then. Sookie needs to snap out of this see him for who he really is and kick him to the curb.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't wanna defend her parents by wanna killing Sookie...But I think Warlow scared the crap out of them and they just thought it could be the only possibility... Also I don't see the need, why Warlow had to come to them (when Sookie was just a little girl) and tell them everything?! and where the heck is HAIRY WARLOW???

Here...I've found the first Warlow scene from S5 (around 3 Min and something)...Sookie wasn't there and he didn't react, like he wanna protect Sookie - just to wanna slaughter her...this is sooo....hm...so not logical...
Old 08-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree about Sookies parents I do believe they thought death would be better than what Warlow had planned for her, in fact I think Sookie says something similar herself in an upcoming ep. Do you think they changed the Warlow plan? because this love interest angle is so lame compared to what I had in mind, I wanted a big bad but neither Warlow or Billith are delivering, where is Maryann or Russell when you need them lol
Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

The only big bad we have right now, is Sarah Newlin! And Warlow is a disappointment also Billith...I wonder if Brian Buckner, have seen Season 5