Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 07:26 PM
  #301
Moderator Manager

 
boot-n-rally's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 88,737
We'll get everyone added Who's starting the next thread?
__________________
Alexander Photoshoot Survivor
~Staring into your soul~
boot-n-rally is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:27 PM
  #302
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by capital16 (View Post)
Seriously! He's so smug and just ugh. When they did the back and forth with Eric talking in the camera and Bill talking to the people, Bill gave me the creeps, while Eric made me like vamps.

I don't know if anyone watched the promo of what's to come after the Ep so I won't say details, but the power it appears Bill is going to have as King, especially over Eric, is just pissing me off
I fcking hate that he gets all this damn power UGH!!!!!

I personally have a tendency to raise my middle finger to the screen everytime I see Bill on it he just really irritates me!!! And this whole King crap is going to get to me I know it!
Betterdays2come is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:28 PM
  #303
Dedicated Fan
 
capital16's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesNHate (View Post)
You're so late Ryan

I needa gif of Sookie throwing her robe and Eric catching it. I wish Eric was naked though a girl can dream
Mmmm, if Eric had just been naked she never would have resisted him. He just oozes sex the way he growled, talks, and swaggered over to her, yummy!
capital16 is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:28 PM
  #304
Moderator Manager

 
boot-n-rally's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 88,737
And as much as we don't like Bill, we can't talk about him in here please
__________________
Alexander Photoshoot Survivor
~Staring into your soul~
boot-n-rally is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:28 PM
  #305
Banned
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by capital16 (View Post)
Seriously! He's so smug and just ugh. When they did the back and forth with Eric talking in the camera and Bill talking to the people, Bill gave me the creeps, while Eric made me like vamps.

I don't know if anyone watched the promo of what's to come after the Ep so I won't say details, but the power it appears Bill is going to have as King, especially over Eric, is just pissing me off
Bill is such a joke, i'm not joking he really is
ArcaneSilence is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:28 PM
  #306
Dedicated Fan
 
lindab123's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 624
DId Sookie was nice to Bill or what. Don't tell me exactly detail. She really over Bill.
lindab123 is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:29 PM
  #307
Dedicated Fan
 
capital16's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterdays2come (View Post)
I fcking hate that he gets all this damn power UGH!!!!!

I personally have a tendency to raise my middle finger to the screen everytime I see Bill on it he just really irritates me!!! And this whole King crap is going to get to me I know it!

haha, I'm not much better and I yell at my screen every time Bill comes on to ****** off. I know he can't hear me, but it makes me feel better. But, yes, I have a feeling we will be mightily annoyed as the season progresses

Edit: Sorry, I didn't know we couldn't talk about Bill...I'll refrain from now on
capital16 is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:30 PM
  #308
Moderator Manager

 
boot-n-rally's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 88,737
Seriously, no Bill talk in this thread. There's a Bill/Sookie unappreication thread. Please go there!
__________________
Alexander Photoshoot Survivor
~Staring into your soul~
boot-n-rally is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:31 PM
  #309
Total Fan

 
Deiaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,031
NEW THREAD: {E&S} #183: "The season may be a little touch more romantic than other seasons have been. It’s a real love story." - AB
__________________
Kate&Sawyer | Eric&Sookie | buffy&Angel | Damon&Elena | Dan&Blair

Deiaa is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:31 PM
  #310
Banned
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by capital16 (View Post)
Mmmm, if Eric had just been naked she never would have resisted him. He just oozes sex the way he growled, talks, and swaggered over to her, yummy!
He is so sexy

I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of his tool

I feel so perverted right now but he makes me crazy
LovesNHate is offline  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:32 PM
  #311
Addicted Fan

 
Ashes0909's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,756
OMG EP 2! Eric likes Saucy Sookie!
__________________
I love the
||Eric Sookie||
Mustang Hawkeye
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Ashes0909 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
eric northman, eric/sookie, southern vampire mysteries, true blood


Forum Affiliates
Anna Paquin Online, True Blood Fan • Your Source For Everything True Blood, Captivating Lynn Collins, Lizzy Caplan Web, Joe Manganiello Central, TrueBloodNet.com
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.