Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
I'm not sure if I understood correctly what they were saying but I think Eric tried to frame Bill for the whole V thing. So how is that good for ES?
And Bill was the one who told on Eric and the queen. I think the show is putting these two againgst each other whit Sookie in the middle and that it's going to be a big part of the season en perhaps also the season finale. Of course Sookie will not be happy that Eric has done that. But I think she would be far less pleased whit the things Bill has done when she finds out, including the reason why he came back to Bon temps. Eric also did it to save Pams life.

In the end I think it could cause some problems between Eric and Sookie but somehow they will get past it I'm sure. They just have to, if they are sticking by the books cause book 4 is all about Eric and Sookie.

I just don't have a bad feeling about it.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

anna, i was 120% sure it wasn't a dream, too naive us. oh well. i think it's better than if it was sookie's dream again. or bill's nightmare

and we better keep getting our ES buildup
Old 07-12-2010, 06:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Ugh, I mistakenly clicked on the BL's thread. They're all looking forward to Bill and Sookie's happy reunion (as mentioned by AB apparently ) and really pleased that he told Sookie about Lorena and she didn't mind????

I haven't watched the ep. yet but is that really what happened?

icon by me - gee
Old 07-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

gee, i haven't watched it either but i read that too and.. wtf?

anyway, this review.. omg
Quote:
A few scenes later, we see our favorite Viking Vampire standing outside Sookie’s window. The only problem? Sookie’s window is on the third floor. “Can all vampires fly?” Sookie inquires, after inviting the second hunk of the evening into her bedroom. (Girl wastes NO TIME.)

“Can all humans sing?” Eric quips in response, as he moves toward her seductively. “How goes the search?”

“Turns out [Lousy Lay, Phone Dumper Bill] is not what I was looking for,” Sookie replies, grabbing Eric’s open black shirt with her fingers and clawing at its buttons.

She inhales Eric’s scent (apparently, girlfriend REALLY likes to sniff), and is taken aback by the fact that he has one. “You smell like the sea. Bill doesn’t smell like anything at all. How is that possible?”

That’s because Bill is BORING and I am AWESOME! It’s not possible,” whispers Eric, who is so turned on by Sookie, that he has been rendered completely incapable of making snarky and very obvious comebacks about Bill’s lack of stamina. His eyes roll back in his head in ecstacy.

“You used to play by the North Sea as a boy,” explains Sookie.

Eric’s eyes widen. He blinks back tears. He has never met anyone who understood him this way, who saw him as more than a cold (but very hot) vampire enforcer. “I can smell your memories,” continues Sookie. “I’ve got skills you can’t even dream about.”

Suddenly, the two are kissing one another ferociously, hands in eachothers’ hair, nails clawing at eachother’s necks. And it’s SO HOT and DIRTY, it makes the previous scene with Alcide look like Sesame Street. Sookie pushes Eric down on the bed, and allows her nightgown to fly away with the breeze from the open window, leaving her in just a bra and panties. She straddles him and says, “Want some more?”

But her voice sounds different . . . because it isn’t her . . . It’s Yvetta. Eric “awakens” in Fangtasia. Yvetta is giving him a lapdance. The sex scene . . . it wasn’t real. Eric looks depressed. So are we . . .
Old 07-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
I also loved the scenes Eric shared whit Lafayete and whit Pam. Guess Eric's going to go to Jackson to save Pam and while he's there I'm sure he will have scenes whit Sookie.

I think that Eric will arrive, when Sookie be escaping from the werewolfs. He knows that Sookie is looking for Bill and Now he has is own reasons to find him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
I also really like Alcide scenes whit Sookie, but in a friendship kind of way. I think Alcide is a great new character. I actually like him more on the show than I do in the books.
Me too. I love him in the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiorFaerie (View Post)
Hey guys...the dream was really cute...Eric is dying for some intimacy with Sookie, he so wants more than to just make passionate primal sex with her...he wants her to know him.....I just wished the scene was real and longer...but...I’m excited to see what happens now and how he rejects her and why....interesting....

IMO, the build up is better in the show than in the book and this scene show it: in the book Eric and Sookie thing looks like, imo, more a lust thing. In the show, this scene proves , like you said, that Eric´s wants more than passionate primal sex.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geefull (View Post)
Ugh, I mistakenly clicked on the BL's thread. They're all looking forward to Bill and Sookie's happy reunion (as mentioned by AB apparently ) and really pleased that he told Sookie about Lorena and she didn't mind????

I haven't watched the ep. yet but is that really what happened?
Trust me she didn't take it lightly
Spoiler:
Old 07-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Air
Elite Fan

I have no problem with Sookie still wanting to find Bill. She did the same in the books even though he broke up with her even before he went missing.

Back to ES though! LOVE that recap up there sfm! I'm liking Eric's dream more and more and more!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

back home, if anyone missed me? It's just to hot to stay indoors and in the garden. I been at the beash/lake and burned my back. I did see TB before i went there thought...but i havn't done any icons.
So what are we talking about.

I'm liking it too He was so vunderbal there. And it was an intressing dream i would say.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 07-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Old 07-12-2010, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

i just watched the whole thing. dream or not.. their chemistry pwns!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah ofcours it is. But i want some real. But again i would be littel to fast. And we dont' want to be rushed would we.

I guess i wasn't missed.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Air
Elite Fan

hahahaha COWBOY! Love it.

I can't wait to make icons and art with the HQ caps! I have to be out most of the day though
Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

his face/hand gesture here is just priceless he totally ignored yvetta because he was too busy daydreaming of sookie

i wasn't really here either, sara
Old 07-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i havn't capped yet. Mainly b/c i left the house as soon i seen the epi..whish was around 10am for me.
ANd i got home like 30min ago.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
his face/hand gesture here is just priceless he totally ignored yvetta because he was too busy daydreaming of sookie
I know! And then he was like "OH NOEZ I'm being totally obvious and awkward like I have been all season" I also loved Pam's pointed look!