Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the dream scene in tonight's episode. Alex and Anna seriously have a beautiful chemistry.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Comic Con better give us some good ES spoilers
Old 07-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
Comic Con better give us some good ES spoilers
Oh yeah I totally forgot about the Comic Con. I hope they show some sort of Eric and Sookie clip like they did last year.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just remember at last year's Comic Con when some girl asked (after seeing the clip), "Was that blond hair next to Sookie in bed?" and Alan Ball was all like, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Av credit to Insecure_Delusions
Old 07-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just saw the Eric/Sookie scenes !!!!!!
The dream sequence is to die for !!!!!!
Next time the real thing please !!!!!

YouTube - True Blood 304 "9 Crimes" - Eric & Sookie
Old 07-12-2010, 02:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys...the dream was really cute...Eric is dying for some intimacy with Sookie, he so wants more than to just make passionate primal sex with her...he wants her to know him.....I just wished the scene was real and longer...but...I’m excited to see what happens now and how he rejects her and why....interesting....

I made a little 2 min art of my favorite moment tonight, It was sort of cheesy but cute and tender, since its pretty clear that he wants everything with her.the love and the primal sex heheh....I loved that when she got close to him, he closed his eyes and smelled her ..soooo sweet...I love how much aching Eric feels for Sookie, he longs for her so much....I wish I was Sookie....

Old 07-12-2010, 02:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

DiorFearie
I love the sweetness that when she got close to him, he closed his eyes and smelled her, too !!!!!

........ But most of all I loved these little noises he makes when he kisses her (dirty thoughts !!!!)
and then when he pusses him to the bed .... (more dirtier thoughts again !!!!!!!)
.... Ah my god !!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

UNF! The moment when he closed his eyes to smell her was definitely my favorite!

Av credit to Insecure_Delusions
Old 07-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liapireas (View Post)
DiorFearie
I love the sweetness that when she got close to him, he closed his eyes and smelled her, too !!!!!

........ But most of all I loved these little noises he makes when he kisses her (dirty thoughts !!!!)
and then when he pusses him to the bed .... (more dirtier thoughts again !!!!!!!)
.... Ah my god !!!!
Yes I LOVED the noises he makes too....really sexy dirty thoughts all right ...and the bed pushing is OMG great

I guess all of us really really wish we where Sookie hahaha
Old 07-12-2010, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, I'm so ashamed right now. I was the one who was so sure it's not a dream I should've known better, it's Alan Ball's show...

Who the hell gave us the spoiler that Sookie will be more than ready for passionate, primal sex? Ausiello?

I still love that scene. Eric's face in the end is priceless However the future doesn't look good for us, imo

Old 07-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

I was so convinced it was going to be real, but the minute I saw it I felt it was a dream. It started way to early in the episode for it to be real. But even for a dream it was great. Especially cause it was Eric's dream and the reaction he had after it. Best scene of the episode.

I also loved the scenes Eric shared whit Lafayete and whit Pam. Guess Eric's going to go to Jackson to save Pam and while he's there I'm sure he will have scenes whit Sookie.

I also really like Alcide scenes whit Sookie, but in a friendship kind of way. I think Alcide is a great new character. I actually like him more on the show than I do in the books.

I don't even want to get started about Bill. The things he said to Sookie over the phone where cruel and what he did to that girl whit Lorena and Russel. Is it possible to dislike him even more.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

I really love that Eric/Sookie day(night?)dream sequence. Makes me yearn for more E/S scenes!!

Overalll, I really like how Alan Ball played it up with V & Franklin Mott storyline - definitely made the story more dangerous & intriguing!
always open in the middle
Old 07-12-2010, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, but this time Billy told her the truth. Probably for the first time.

You know I'm worried for what will happen next. After Eric's fantasion I'm sure he has serious feelings for her but on the other hand he has to save Pam. I'm afraid ES will break my shipper heart.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
You know I'm worried for what will happen next. After Eric's fantasion I'm sure he has serious feelings for her but on the other hand he has to save Pam. I'm afraid ES will break my shipper heart.
I'm actually not really worried. I'm sure he's going to do everyting to save Pam but he's not going to let Sookie hurt in the proces. He cares about Sookie to much. The dream proved it. I don't have the same worries as you do for a reason I think you should be more worried about Bill, since he's the one who revealed the V dealing. Eric will be real mad when he finds out
Old 07-12-2010, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure if I understood correctly what they were saying but I think Eric tried to frame Bill for the whole V thing. So how is that good for ES?