Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I'll be shipping this pairing, the only down side to it is the Jason/Hoyt friendship, losing his girl to his mate is harsh
Old 07-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryOnTop (View Post)
Yay! Thanks so much... and yeah I'll admit it, I'm looking forward to those scenes too. I know AB won't let us down I think why I am liking the idea of Jessica and Jason so much is because Jason is more of a bad boy/player (you know what I mean) and Jessica is starting to no longer deny her urges and is giving into her instincts and wild side. As adorable as Hoyt is and as much as I love him, he's very safe and I see some very sexy potential in the near future for J/J.
This is exactly why I started shipping J/J too! I think that Hoyt is sweet but he is too nice and I'm really loving the Jessica that is spreading her wings and going toward the wild side! I know she knows how to have some fun I don't really like the idea of her playing house with Hoyt because she's still so young and she should be having a good time!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not against Jessica/Hoyt -- I just find them to be boring.

And wow, there's already a ****yeah community for them on Tumblr

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsjulia<3 (View Post)
This is exactly why I started shipping J/J too! I think that Hoyt is sweet but he is too nice and I'm really loving the Jessica that is spreading her wings and going toward the wild side! I know she knows how to have some fun I don't really like the idea of her playing house with Hoyt because she's still so young and she should be having a good time!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiscollapsing (View Post)
And wow, there's already a ****yeah community for them on Tumblr

Really?! *Goes off to follow*

Hehe that cap
Old 07-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

I LOVE J/H but I must say there is a lot of potential with J/J so I would not mind seeing them interact more if not be in a relationship. Although it sucks because I love hoyt and jason's friendship and theres no doubt that this will cause tension between them. But either way I love unexpected ships! Reminds me of Simon/Alisha from Misfits and how unexpected that relationship came to be. So I'm excited to see where this relationship goes.

Can I please be added?

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 07-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They definitely are unexpected! I can't wait to see where this relationship goes.

Last edited by eternalfate; 07-19-2011 at 05:36 PM
Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Well, with Jason going to turn into a werepanther I geuss him and Jessica have that in common. Being changed into something supernatural against their will.

And she did save him. Which was epic. I don't know what to think about an relationship between these two until I see it. Add me though, I'm a supporter.

): )
Old 07-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I added you both!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't really see a full blown relationship... yet or maybe ever, but I am very excited to see where they will take this. I think the words steamy and sexy are very appropriate for some reason. LOL.

~Kurt Vonnegut
Old 07-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I think they'll start developing feelings for each other but for Hoyt's sake they won't act on them...much
Old 07-20-2011, 04:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Add me!! I was hoping there would be a thread for them here! So excited for this ship!
Old 07-20-2011, 06:55 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Add me! I'm so on board. Two of my favorite characters? Hell. Yes.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Jason would want to jump into a physical relationship just yet, not with whats happened to him this season. And their is Hoylt.

): )
Old 07-20-2011, 10:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoRBD (View Post)
Reminds me of Simon/Alisha from Misfits and how unexpected that relationship came to be.
Ahhh Simon and Alisha! They are win, I love them.

The thing is, (and apologies if I'm not meant to go into this here, I'm not dissing but it's just my opinion) I think that perhaps the part of Jessica that fell for Hoyt is the remains of the human part of her. We've seen her struggle against what happened to her, sometimes hating being a vamp and trying to cling to her human side. I think that a big part of her love for Hoyt is because he makes her feel more human, he maintains that she's a 'good girl', a 'nice girl.' He saw past her vampire side. Even though he has told her to not be ashamed of being a vamp e.t.c I think he is struggling with it in reality, and even though she maintained that she needs to drink human blood e.t.c she's still trying to be the 'normal girl.' With him she can play house and sort of pretend she's still human.

But the thing is she's not, and no matter how hard she tries she never will be that girl again, and I think we're seeing her realising that. (And Hoyt is perhaps realising that even though he loves her, their worlds and what they want are just too different) She went straight from being turned to settling down with Hoyt- vamps when turned need time to explore their new life, they need to get out there and really find the meaning of it all. Only when they've really lived like a vamp can they start to think about their human side again and the balance, and maybe settling down with a human. And now Jason I think will be on a similar character arc.

Ooo I hope they really take this somewhere and not just tease us with a few scenes!

And apologies for the huge post, I have too many thoughts today!

Last edited by Aphra8; 07-21-2011 at 07:17 AM
Old 07-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

*Stands up and claps* Couldn't have said it any better.

I hope it's not just teasing as well. I hope it actually does go somewhere and the story line doesn't disappear or hit a dead end. There is real potential here.

~Kurt Vonnegut