Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

True Blood 7x07 - 'May Be The Last Time' Episode Discussion (airing 8/03/2014 on HBO)

Episode description:
Sookie looks for a miracle; Eric and Pam zero in on Sarah Newlin; Adilyn and Wade seek protection from Violet.
Clips:
Old 08-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Nad!
Old 08-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Why is Sookie wearing a white dress and running like a damsel in distress?
Old 08-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Nad!

Umm...she's probably headed to Bill's. I have no clue! I'm still behind.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Why is Sookie wearing a white dress and running like a damsel in distress?
I think that's an old clip ... used from 1x06.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

No...I just saw that part....it's in this episode. It's like they need to recreate the season 1 episode like it.

Anyways...I"m all caught up. I don't have a comment at the moment though.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Couldn't believe they did that. Oh well.

Oh, Jason ... you really haven't changed, have you? You're eyeing Hoyt's girlfriend up and down trying not to, but you can't help it.

I guess it was an okay episode. Liked some parts, and others just seemed eh.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate that they did that with Jason too! Seriously, he is capable of not doing that all the time. The writers frustrate me to no end.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:29 AM
New Fan

Jason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm still here (View Post)
I hate that they did that with Jason too! Seriously, he is capable of not doing that all the time. The writers frustrate me to no end.
I agree about Jason, can't he ever change? What I liked about the episode was Sookie & Bill; (yes I know he did all things rotten things to her, but she's not perfect either). They seem pretty solidly a couple again at the episodes end. Maybe Sarah's blood will cure Eric & Bill & Sookie?
Old 08-04-2014, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Jason is going to end up with Hoyt's girlfriend & Hoyt with Jessica. Bleh!

Overall, it was a rather boring ep but I do like how they keep bringing old characters back for one final appearance.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Arlene with her fantasy with the vampire was not what i expected . Adilyn too funny with the house with wade. Then all the sex toys & Violet playing all sweet host . Acrtess said she had no clue on what 90% of the "toys were .

Jason doing his best to pretend he never really knew Hoyt , i wasnt sure if there interactioin would break the glamering . Wonder if Jason will ask to get Hoyt memory back unglamor

Sara Newlin going back to church and seeing her ex/dead Steve and the other lover plus Jason . Cant see eric killing her yet only for the fact others are sick. He and Pam know about Bill , but there own surrival is first and foremost .

Ok not sure why in the end Sookie and Bill made love, i was wating to see Bill dark veins to start to disappear . It just baffled me .

Sookie seeing ,thru her Great X10,000 Grandpa bills first wife and birth of first born .. That again went nowhere , I thought grandpa was going to tell sokie that Bill has aire near them and her blood would help him . .
Old 08-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

For the record:

True Blood 7x07 - "May Be The Last Time"
  • I'm In Love by Doozy
  • I Miss My Baby by Sonny Ellis
  • Army Girl by The Genders
  • Say Goodnight by Five 2
  • Open The Gates by Rapidxfire
  • Jesus Asked Me Out Today by Amanda Jane & The God Rockets
  • Rodeo Queen by Gayle Lynn
  • In Dreams by Roy Orbison
  • May Be The Last Time by Ndidi Onukwulu
Old 08-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
So Jason is going to end up with Hoyt's girlfriend & Hoyt with Jessica. Bleh!
Overall, it was a rather boring ep but I do like how they keep bringing old characters back for one final appearance.
I'm still confused on where this came from! Maybe I should re-watch part of the episode
Old 08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Eric & Pam were making progress as expected. Although it took him a while to catch on about Amber's remains. Sarah really is gonna regret this

Bill and Jess were adorable. Apart from Eric, Bill's best relationship is with Jessica. The complexity of this relationship that adds to both their characters is truly beautiful I love the fact that Bill sees family after his past own just shows that he can love in the present Jess's lack of resentment has also helped him deal with a lot if crap - personally I don't think he could he could take it if she hated him the way he'd come to hate Lorena the relationship was perfectly defined when Jess climbed into bed next to Bill like a frightened child seeking comfort from their parents. It's really symbolic how there was no room for a third - not even Sookie. And she had to leave, no matter how much she wanted to stay

The flashbacks Bill had..makes me think a part of Bill wants to die so he could see his wife again. And yes, his wife was the love of his life/lives. He never got over her, he truly went off his rocker when she'd rejected him as a vampire. The first time he looked at her? You could tell he'd fallen in love the first time he looked at Sookie he seemed to be eyeing a piece of meat. And the pathetic thing is, that Sookie will NEVER EVER get that. She'll never get that she'll never have that significance in his life. They just don't seem to click that way. They are bound by faery blood tbqh I wish she'd listened to Niall and not given him pity sex

Keith/Arlene - easily the better part of the episodes. They are everything Bill/Sookie shoulda been. Hot vamp sex to cute dancing. Keith came not to bite her or have sex with her he just wanted to comfort her. The beautiful thing was he didn't even blink when he found out she'd been infected. He just stayed and danced. Definitely one of the better vamps

Andy/Holly had me in tears and Adaline/Wade had me nauseous

Hoyt's back About time And he got hotter Wait is that a hot gf on your arm? Is that Jason checking her out? No, Jason. Nooooooo

Old 08-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Cross posting this over here:

Quote:
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Wins Night, 'The Strain', 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', 'The Last Ship', 'The Leftovers', 'Falling Skies' & More
Categories: 2-Featured,TV Ratings: Nielsen Daily Final Cable TV Show Ratings

Written By Sara Bibel
August 5th, 2014

True Blood was Sunday's top cable program with a 1.7, down from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. The Strain and Keeping Up with the Kardashians tied for second with a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. The Strain was up from last week's 1.0 while Keeping Up with the Kardashians was even with last week.

Below are the top 100 cable shows for adults 25-54 for the whole day.

(snip)

Selected Sunday Cable Ratings for August 3, 2014:

Show Net - True Blood HBOM
Time - 9:01 PM
Viewers (000) (Live + SD) - 3393
Adult 18-49 Rating (Live + SD) - 1.7
Source