Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So wow Alcide... that was unexpected & my mouth WAS hanging open in shock but I can't say I was sad or anything... not one of my favorite characters.
My feelings as well shocked but not sad.

Seems like the show is making way for Bill and Sookie though and I'm not down with that.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 07-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

Alcide
Old 07-07-2014, 04:26 AM
New Fan

Alcide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot-n-rally (View Post)
Thanks for starting, Nad
That was surprisingly quick, after only 2 episodes of this season. Hmm, now who wins Sookie's heart in the Sookie/Alcide/Bill triangle, if Alcide just got killed? I saw a photo of Anna Paquin as Sookie in a white wedding dress holding black flowers. Maybe marrying a vampire requires black flowers? Maxine was like a mother from hell, no sadness at her death, but will Hoyt briefly come back? I wonder about that too. I expected Jessica to get killed also, not yet, good, she's just weak & injured 'cause she won't feed & drink human blood; (any safe bottle of True Blood around?). I still hope Sam's pregnant love doesn't get killed, I really want to see a freaky & cool & far out birth of a half-human, half-shapeshifter baby or babies!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

First Tara and now Alcide... I hope they won't kill more former series regulars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat&ferret&dogmom (View Post)

Hmm, now who wins Sookie's heart in the Sookie/Alcide/Bill triangle, if Alcide just got killed? I saw a photo of Anna Paquin as Sookie in a white wedding dress holding black flowers. Maybe marrying a vampire requires black flowers?
I hope it's Bill. They deserve to be happy. After everything what happened they have still feelings for each other.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

I have to say I'm shocked about Alcide's death didn't really see that coming. I figured he would factor in more with the war with the Hep V vampires.

Maxine dying. I don't think I could have rejoiced harder then the death of a character on this show. I've been waiting for her to die for 3 years now.

Sarah's back. Namaste everyone. Namaste!

I hope Jessica's alright. Her not healing is not a good sign like at alll. She needs to feed.

I liked the flashback segments of Eric and the bit one with Bill.

There's no disputing it now. Tara's dead.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-07-2014 at 05:25 AM
Old 07-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally a good episode.

I enjoyed the Eric/Pam flashbacks showing how they ended up in Shreveport and I loved seeing Nan again.

Jason wanting to adopt a baby with Violet? That better never happen.

I hope Jessica is okay.

Bill's not as controlling as he used to be when he and Sookie were a couple and I don't mind their scenes anymore.

Hoyt's mother is dead, does that mean he'll be making a come back?

Alcide's death... I didn't see that coming. I'm not very sad though since I wasn't a big fan of his character.

Eric is out for Sarah's blood, awesome!

What I didn't like:

Willa. Can't stand her, she's beyond boring.

And I wish Lafayette had a better storyline than doing drugs with James.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:46 AM
New Fan

Nooooo I hated this episode why did my favorite character Alcide have to die! And in such an anticlimactic way! The true blood writers are screwing up this season by killing off fan favorite characters in such a horrible way! The rest of the episode was alright I liked the Eric/Pam flashbacks but I wish it would've just been about them instead of showing Eric in love with a human! Sookie's plan was stupid I liked the convo between Bill and Sookie I always KNEW they would get back together! This episode was kinda slow I also enjoyed the James and Lala scenes! Sarah Newlin should've died last season! And I don't even know if I can tolerate True Blood anymore! It ended the day Allan Ball left the show!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Still pondering my thoughts on this episode.

Kinda needless to say that Alcide's death came out of the left field, I didn't expect him (or any other major character for that matter) this soon.

Great to get more background info on Pam/Eric.

Nan

Couldn't care less about Maxine to be honest.

Why can't they give Lafayette are real story line for a change?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

For the record:

True Blood 7x02 - "Fire In The Hole"
  • Fire In the Hole by Sara Isaksson & Rebecka Törnqvist
  • Get the Funk Out Ma Face by The Brothers Johnson
  • Everything Is Everything by Earth, Wind & Fire
Old 07-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

so those are the writers we should cherish, cause this is the first episode I liked this season!
Old 07-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

For the record - part II:

Quote:
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Wins Night, 'The Last Ship', 'Falling Skies', 'The Leftovers', 'Devious Maids', 'Witches of East End', & More

Written By Sara Bibel
July 9th, 2014

True Blood was Sunday's top cable program with a 1.7 up from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. RHOA: Khandi's Wdding and Keeping Up with the Kardashians ftied for second with both shows earning a 1.2. Keeping Up With The Khardashians was up from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating while RHOA: Khandi's Wedding was up from a 1.0 for its most recent episode..

Below are the top 100 cable shows for adults 18-49 for the whole day.

Selected Sunday Cable Ratings for July 6, 2014:

Show Net - True Blood HBOM
Time - 9:02 PM
Viewers (000) (Live + SD) - 3195
Adult 18-49 Rating (Live + SD) - 1.7

(snip)
Source