Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2014, 10:19 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

True Blood 7x01 - 'Jesus Gonna Be Here' Episode Discussion (airing 6/22/2014 on HBO)

Episode description:
The seventh season begins with the vampire-human mixer at Bellefleur's in full swing, but a gruesome attack by a band of H-vamps throws Bon Temps into chaos and prompts a wave of spiteful finger-pointing at one of its most well-known residents. Meanwhile, Jessica tries to atone for her past mistakes; Bill has an unlikely ally in a showdown with vigilantes; and Pam seeks answers to a mystery in Morocco.
Clips:
Old 06-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting, Nad
Old 06-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting, Nad!
Old 06-22-2014, 10:01 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome

Hope everyone enjoys the seaon premiere
Old 06-22-2014, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

The premiere was...hmm..

Tara is true dead. I'm going to miss Rutina.

Pam played the vampire version of Russian Roulette She's on the hunt for her Maker. As bad as she needs to feed...she still won't feed on a teacup human.

Umm...I don't really know what to think about the rest at the moment.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Scale from 1-8. I give the premiere a 6.5. The premiere could have been better.

I have to be honest.. I am not shocked that Tara died (if she did) I think the moment she was made a vampire I think that probably would have been here fate. But It is shocking it happened 4 mins into the premiere.

I am glad True Blood isn't afraid to final kill off fan favorites taking a page out of shows like Buffy, The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones.

The Pam scenes were interesting. I wonder though is this gonna be Pam's storyline most the season? Looking for Eric? I really hope not. I want them to be involved with the Hep V vampires storyline.

The scenes with Jessica/Adilyn were nice.

Interesting to see how the people are gonna react if Sam's secret is exposed.

Last edited by The Survivor; 06-23-2014 at 06:24 AM
Old 06-23-2014, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

I dont know how exactly i feel about the premiere

I think lack of Eric is getting to me..Hoping Pam finds him soon enough.

Holly screams really bad.... Jessica/Adilyn scenes were good..
Dont care for Bill..dont care for vampire, Jason is with now

Lettie Mae should have died instead of Tara:/ *nooffense*
Old 06-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I did like the Jessica and Adilyn scenes too. That Hep V vamp though was icky. But pretyt sure that Andy isn't goign to be happy Jessica is in his attic.

But he'll see the vamp goo on his porch probably.

I do like the growth of Andy's character alot. So I hoope that nothing happens to Holly or Adilyn.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:06 AM
New Fan

The premiere was okay a little disappointing slow at times! I can't believe Tara is dead? She was such a vital character, they could've did so much better with, and the way she died was so disappointing and anticlimactic! I'm thinking she may still be alive if she was dead wouldn't Pam feel it! I loved the Pam scenes they were one of my favorites! I also loved the scenes with Lala and Jessica's new boo! I want him and Lala to hook up! Um as for Bill I still really like his character and I'm hoping he and Sookie get back together! As for Alcide and Sookie I'm still not here for them as a couple it was so annoying for Sookie to continue to sleep around with everybody. I'm SO OVER her character she was so dumb to be walking in the woods alone then she tosses her phone so dumb! Anyway I want my Eric and Pam they are really the only reason I'm still watching True Blood
Old 06-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I probably won't be able to watch the episode tonight, so I'll stay out of here for the time being
Old 06-23-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree the premire was nothing special , not happy about Tara death but she was already killed once . Sooki same story hearing all the bad thoughts ..

I did like Jessica story with Adilyn and her innconce and Jessica willpower not to suck her dry.
the continued storyline of jessica and her vamp boy friend james . That part il iked a lot .

Pam , i really thought would find Eric in ep 1 . i agree she needs to find him asap get back to there sotryline . Only what 9 ep left so Eric needs to be on screen .

Jason , well agian nothing new for him used and abused as a boy toy . Only real romance he had was with jesscia .

all in all give the episode a 7 out of 10
Old 06-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The premiere was okay.

Jessica, Andy, Bill and Pam were awesome.

Tara is dead but useless boring characters like Willa, James & Violet are still there to hog the screentime? Hated that.

The town folks are such dicks. Sookie's sex life isn't the reason why they're in this mess. All the **** shaming was disgusting.

Alcide/Sookie, please be over soon.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone know why Merlotte's bar is now called Bellefleur's? When did this happen? Did I miss something or was this ever explained ?lol

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"
Old 06-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

DonĀ“t know what to say about the premiere really. I guess it was OK but the only scenes I really enjoyed was the Jessica/Adilyn scenes.

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 06-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacenjen (View Post)
Does anyone know why Merlotte's bar is now called Bellefleur's? When did this happen? Did I miss something or was this ever explained ?lol
Sam sold the bar to Arlene when he became the Mayor because the 2nd half of the finale last year fast forwards to six months. Arlene named the bar Bellefleur's I guess in honor of Terry.