Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

hey all you've really flown through a lot of threads since the last time I visited.

My favorite part of the last E/S scene is when she touches his fangs, there's just something about it. And even though I had a feeling he wouldn't, I kept wanting him to show up again. "Just call him Sookie!" "It would be so great if he just showed up now..." Gosh, I'm addicted to Eric
who you will be.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
tftnt!!! title rocks!!!

is it bad that i feel a drive to surpase the other threads on this board??
Then being bad is so much better than being good.

Love the 'Enough Said' to the title. HAHA!
"...You looked so lovely in your jean skirt, mini-frock ensemble. So lovely that it made me forget that I am a horrible murderer and unholy creature of the night for 10 entirraah minutes. You are my miracle. xo Bill."
P.S. Eric is Evil."
--io9.com
Old 08-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Great title, i coincidentally made two icons referring to it Great minds think alike huh?

FYI, I'm making icons for the last episode as we speak
Old 08-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Ugh I'm so upset I was making some ES icons in photoshop and all of a sudden photoshop disappeared but it's appearing minimized but it won't open and I don't want to lose my icons. I'll be too lazy to make them again.

And I can add the new quotes sure if everyone wants them. I don't really find them really good quotes to write down though. The dream was mostly visual and the call Eric line was so small. But shall we vote and see who wants them or not?
Old 08-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Love those icons. I'm snagging!

Also, quick question. In the upcoming promo, Eric's wearing a gray suit, right? I'm pretty sure that in most of the episodes (maybe even all?) Eric's worn black. I wonder if the gray suit is a sign of a shift of character on Eric's part...a move to the lighter/'good' side?

Or am I reading way too much into it? Remember, I just did start watching the eps last week when it seemed they weren't going to trash one of my favorite literary heroes of all time and may go with his character development like the books!
"...You looked so lovely in your jean skirt, mini-frock ensemble. So lovely that it made me forget that I am a horrible murderer and unholy creature of the night for 10 entirraah minutes. You are my miracle. xo Bill."
P.S. Eric is Evil."
--io9.com
Old 08-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Absolute Fan

the icons are awesome!!

And Air, I've had that happen, makes me walk away and flick it off as I do
Old 08-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Ugh I'm so upset I was making some ES icons in photoshop and all of a sudden photoshop disappeared but it's appearing minimized but it won't open and I don't want to lose my icons. I'll be too lazy to make them again.

And I can add the new quotes sure if everyone wants them. I don't really find them really good quotes to write down though. The dream was mostly visual and the call Eric line was so small. But shall we vote and see who wants them or not?
How about 'No words needed'?
P.S. Eric is Evil."
--io9.com

Last edited by -Hobbes-; 08-24-2009 at 05:25 PM
Old 08-24-2009, 05:03 PM
New Fan

TFTNT! Awesome title

Have anyone seen this?
http://12.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ko...ld3co1_500.jpg
Old 08-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hobbes- (View Post)

Also, quick question. In the upcoming promo, Eric's wearing a gray suit, right? I'm pretty sure that in most of the episodes (maybe even all?) Eric's worn black. I wonder if the gray suit is a sign of a shift of character on Eric's part...a move to the lighter/'good' side?

Or am I reading way too much into it? Remember, I just did start watching the eps last week when it seemed they weren't going to trash one of my favorite literary heroes of all time and may go with his character development like the books!
Depends on how insightful the costume people on the show are. Who knows?
Old 08-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey all! How is everyone? TFTNT! I missed the last one but that title was beautiful!
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 08-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle CS (View Post)
the icons are awesome!!

And Air, I've had that happen, makes me walk away and flick it off as I do
Ugh I know. I'm probably going to have to quit photoshop now and lose them. I liked a few of them, too. Boooo.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Air, try minimizing everything and pressing control tab. Keep holding control and press down on tab to move through your open programs. When you're on the photoshop, just let go of both buttons.

Sorry I disappeared...

<--I felt creative.
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 08-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hobbes- (View Post)

I used to be big into Drama and the costume designers were always very meticulous like that. They paid enough attention to the rooftop scene making Godric wear white and Eric black.
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 08-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need a new icon.
andrew&hannah.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Absolute Fan

I need one too.