Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartBtVS (View Post)
Their scenes were amazing last night Loved that they kissed And Jason was hilarious in the dream scene
He's a good friend to Hoyt but you can totally tell he's about to break lol. I can't to see what scenes they have together next week.
I honestly didn't expect them to kiss this early on, but it was a very pleasant surprise! I can understand why he kicked Jessica out. He is Hoyt's best friend, so it must be hard for him to ignore his feelings. He does look like he is about to break so we know that he won't be able to resist for long.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

those arts are gorgeous And yeah Jason was trying to be a good friend but you can tell it was obviously so hard for him and he was about to break
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr

Last edited by Neda16; 08-15-2011 at 12:54 PM
Old 08-15-2011, 01:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky sticks08 (View Post)
im puzzled why their OUTSIDE of Bills house screwing in the 1st place but then it would make sense she wants to explore her wild side and that does seem like something Jason would do anyways

poor Hoyt the synopsis says he sent Jason there to give her a package
Hoyt sent Jason to give her a package, not THE BUSINESS! Lol I guess there's no good place in front of Bill's to do pushups, lol

I can't blame Jason for giving in, even without her blood in him, there's but so many times you can turn down a goddess

And i'm sorry to Hoyt supporters, but i'm a guy and even i can't condone the way his character lashed out. He acted like a child getting his toys being taken from him. And even though the situation between her and Jason isn't a good one, at least she had the nerve to end things before they've escalated. Thats more than what most people get, right? Hoyt's attack on her insecurities makes me ship her and Jason even harder. His true colors came out on how he feels about her being a vampire

She wants a man not a boy. Someone whose going to drop everything, run as fast as he can, barrel through and shoot a guard, throw himself into one of the most dangerous situations he's ever been in trying to stop a vampire he knew to be out of control, seeing her at her most terrifying moment fangs out, charred flesh, pure predator moment and still not be scared enough to kiss the hell out of her. Oh and did i mention carry her dow
Old 08-15-2011, 01:10 PM
New Fan

'Cont'- down a flight of stairs like her hero...i mean Jason is not the brightest bulb but he's always shown to have a brave heart and DOES accept people he loves. I mean he accepted crystal and her whole inbred were-panther sicko society. Even did his best to help them, what he couldn't accept is being raped.

Still hoping he changes into a panther hybrid, that would make things even MORE intense...
Old 08-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsjulia<3 (View Post)
I honestly didn't expect them to kiss this early on, but it was a very pleasant surprise! I can understand why he kicked Jessica out. He is Hoyt's best friend, so it must be hard for him to ignore his feelings. He does look like he is about to break so we know that he won't be able to resist for long.
It was a very pleasant surprise indeed
It was so funny when he started doing push ups the second the door closed
Old 08-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxEvans1017 (View Post)
And i'm sorry to Hoyt supporters, but i'm a guy and even i can't condone the way his character lashed out. He acted like a child getting his toys being taken from him. And even though the situation between her and Jason isn't a good one, at least she had the nerve to end things before they've escalated. Thats more than what most people get, right? Hoyt's attack on her insecurities makes me ship her and Jason even harder. His true colors came out on how he feels about her being a vampire
I know I couldn't believe Hoyt said such horrible things to her. I would never expect those words to come out of his mouth my jaw was on the floor. I mean I understand that he was hurt but what he said to her was just plain harsh.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Hoyt did say some horrible things to her. The eternal virgin part just made me cringe. But I don't know which reaction was worse, yelling and telling her off or the "I'll die if you leave me" crybaby act.

I love how Jason does those pushups when he is trying to get Jessica out of his mind.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont know what to say! With the dream I felt that Hoyt would have reacted like that, crying and wanting her to love him. It would show that he loved her more than she loved him. It was sudden though and of course Im glad she didn't kill him but when she actually told him, I never thought he'd act like that. I think its gonna affect his character a lot. He's hurt but he's mostly angry and when he finds out about Jason, its gonna be bad.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love how he's looking her in the eyes....
Old 08-15-2011, 07:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraBlu (View Post)
I know I couldn't believe Hoyt said such horrible things to her. I would never expect those words to come out of his mouth my jaw was on the floor. I mean I understand that he was hurt but what he said to her was just plain harsh.
The funny thing is that if he would have just kept to being upset at her for leaving him, i still probably wouldn't have agreed with him but i wouldn't have been mad at him either. Unfortunately for him, he didnt go that route and if he thought calling her blood '****' made her mad wait until she lets the initial breakup sadness go away and lets what he said start sinking in...lets just say i think he would need a lot more than flowers and a pack of trueblood to make up for that one, lol

On a side note, i wonder if Jessica will be upset with Jason for kicking her out next time they interact or will she be understanding of his predicament and what he's 'trying' to do?
Old 08-16-2011, 01:22 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxEvans1017 (View Post)
The funny thing is that if he would have just kept to being upset at her for leaving him, i still probably wouldn't have agreed with him but i wouldn't have been mad at him either. Unfortunately for him, he didnt go that route and if he thought calling her blood '****' made her mad wait until she lets the initial breakup sadness go away and lets what he said start sinking in...lets just say i think he would need a lot more than flowers and a pack of trueblood to make up for that one, lol

On a side note, i wonder if Jessica will be upset with Jason for kicking her out next time they interact or will she be understanding of his predicament and what he's 'trying' to do?
doub it especially after the "but you kissed me first" "I know " exchange at the end
Old 08-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If Hoyt took it better and like a mature adult, then I might have felt bad for him and sympathised with him but because he went all out and basically told Jessica all the horrible things that she feels bad about, I will never forgive him for that, and nor should she.

I think Jess will be okay with Jason. She was just upset and she'll understand that jason did it to be a good person, not that he didn't want her. I admire jason for how strong he is being even though he obviously cares a lot about her.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)
Hoyt sent Jason to give her a package, not THE BUSINESS! Lol I guess there's no good place in front of Bill's to do pushups, lol

I can't blame Jason for giving in, even without her blood in him, there's but so many times you can turn down a goddess

She wants a man not a boy. Someone whose going to drop everything, run as fast as he can, barrel through and shoot a guard, throw himself into one of the most dangerous situations he's ever been in trying to stop a vampire he knew to be out of control, seeing her at her most terrifying moment fangs out, charred flesh, pure predator moment and still not be scared enough to kiss the hell out of her. Oh and did i mention carry her down a flight of stairs like her hero...i mean Jason is not the brightest bulb but he's always shown to have a brave heart and DOES accept people he loves. I mean he accepted crystal and her whole inbred were-panther sicko society. Even did his best to help them, what he couldn't accept is being raped.

Still hoping he changes into a panther hybrid, that would make things even MORE intense...
To be fair, Hoyt is hurt and angry. We've all said things that we've come to regret after our tempers cool so I can excuse that. And to be honest, Jessica deserved it. She has shown more disloyalty to him than he her. He has broken off his relationship with his mother(albeit a horrible mother,but still) and tried to his best*human* abilities to cope with her vampire nature. She, on the other hand, seems to have lost respect for him by cheating on him and glamoring him. But in Jessica's defense,she is no longer human,so her humanity is expected to be lost and Hoyt can't deal with that. I do think Jason is capable of "handling" her in a way that is respectful of her and her nature but strong enough to stand his ground. And props to Jason for not giving in to the flesh haha but we'll see how long that lasts. So yeah,Jason,I believe,is more of an ideal match for Jess in the long run and can I just say that they're not a bad looking pair either ?

Last edited by IPityTheFool; 08-16-2011 at 12:29 PM
Old 08-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

love this ♥

evil is going on
Old 08-16-2011, 04:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPityTheFool (View Post)
To be fair, Hoyt is hurt and angry. We've all said things that we've come to regret after our tempers cool so I can excuse that. And to be honest, Jessica deserved it. She has shown more disloyalty to him than he her. He has broken off his relationship with his mother(albeit a horrible mother,but still) and tried to his best*human* abilities to cope with her vampire nature. She, on the other hand, seems to have lost respect for him by cheating on him and glamoring him. But in Jessica's defense,she is no longer human,so her humanity is expected to be lost and Hoyt can't deal with that. I do think Jason is capable of "handling" her in a way that is respectful of her and her nature but strong enough to stand his ground. And props to Jason for not giving in to the flesh haha but we'll see how long that lasts. So yeah,Jason,I believe,is more of an ideal match for Jess in the long run and can I just say that they're not a bad looking pair either ?
I agree with the fact the Jess is no doting housewife. She did cheat and she did glamor Hoyt so she does deserve blame for what happened...the only problem here is that Hoyt didn't know all that. His anger and response was based purely on the fact that she wanted to end things with him and as such was wholly unfair and childish. He knew going in the she was a vampire, that she could never be in the sun, never have kids, always be a virgin..its as if he had more reasons to break up with her then she had to end things with him and thats how it seemed by the end of it, like he broke up with her. If he would have known about her indiscretions then maybe i would have sympathy for him, but he didn't so i don't. Where was the guy that told Jason that he'd die without her? certainly not around when he could have salvaged a future hope for them to be together again. As such, if either Jess or Jason went back with their exes i would think the characters were fools...