Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

^Loved that scene.

I only just finished getting up to date. So glad they gave us that scene. I missed having these two interact - and glad to have Jason say he loved her.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was a great scene!

He's gone to save her and I'm so freakin scared for him!
Old 07-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

he's walked into the lion's den for her. If that's not love I don't know what is.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Im only in the beginning of the 5th season, but I am in love with Jessica and Jason. I hate that it hurt Hoyt, but I think J & J truly care about each other.

My Tumblah

~You're the best, and I love you.~
Old 07-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
he's walked into the lion's den for her. If that's not love I don't know what is.
Exactly!

I'm really sorry for neglecting this board and this thread, but my own board has been in crisis management as you might expect and it's been pretty hard to find time to post. But I'm finally glad that Jason has come back to his senses and that he's gonna rescue Jessica!
Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad Jason went into save Jessica. But honestly wasn't too happy she asked him to get her the other vampire..and then she had sex with him.

And I'm scared for Jason
Old 07-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I felt so bad for him! She comes running to his house, and then he risks his life to go save her and says all those sweet things, and she responds by having sex with James while Jason is standing right outside the door.... I know Jessica's in pain and feels like she has to die, but that was a bit frustrating for me

Last edited by fairybelle; 07-29-2013 at 03:10 AM
Old 07-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot-n-rally (View Post)
I'm glad Jason went into save Jessica. But honestly wasn't too happy she asked him to get her the other vampire..and then she had sex with him.

And I'm scared for Jason
I was terrified she would the moment she asked for James. But when she explained why, it wasn't so bad.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

^^That's true. Just as long as Jason gets out of there alive. That's all I'm worried about.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

and Jason tends to be understanding about these things.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, now Jessica has to watch Jason become the property of the Alpha female vampire of the prison, so what goes around comes around.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Season finale is this week. Do you guys think there is a chance of any good Jason and Jessica scenes?

I HATE that she slept with James right after Jason came all the way to save her!!! Didn't Jessica recently realize that she loves Jason? Or did she forget about that?

And these new Jason and Jessica videos are amazing:
Don't wanna fall in love [Jessica & Jason] - YouTube
Jessica & Jason - You never gonna love me - YouTube

Do you guys truly think there is a chance that Jason and Jessica might get together, maybe in the next season? They've had such little interaction in this season!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 08-16-2013 at 08:46 PM
Old 08-17-2013, 01:49 AM
Extreme Fan

It's a tad frustrating. There's this awesome moment in which Jessica comes running to Jason for help because she did this horrible thing, and he tells her that he did love her, and then he totally risks his life to break into camp and save her, and then she sleeps with James and gets high and seems to completely forget about him.

They could have totally delved into their relationship and had Jason be involved with Jessica seeking forgiveness and everything, but instead they introduce two new loves interests... I thought they were supposed to be narrowing things down this season

Old 08-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)
They could have totally delved into their relationship and had Jason be involved with Jessica seeking forgiveness and everything, but instead they introduce two new loves interests... I thought they were supposed to be narrowing things down this season
YES! This would have been really good writing. I don't get why the love interests are there at all!

Fans have been waiting for Jason and Jessica to truly get together since season 4. It's been 3 seasons already!!!

Do you think they'll put them together in the next season? I mean, the scene where she asked if he loved her, that HAS to mean something, right? I mean, he said that he loved her HEART. That's the sweetest thing anyone can ever say to another person.

I'm just trying to see if there is still hope for them. And that scene really stands out because he admits that he loved her and for her heart. Not only because she is beautiful.

I'm trying to remember, did Jessica EVER tell Jason that she loves him???

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 08-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Do you think they'll put them together in the next season? I mean, the scene where she asked if he loved her, that HAS to mean something, right? I mean, he said that he loved her HEART. That's the sweetest thing anyone can ever say to another person.

I'm just trying to see if there is still hope for them. And that scene really stands out because he admits that he loved her and for her heart. Not only because she is beautiful.

I'm trying to remember, did Jessica EVER tell Jason that she loves him???
I'm not sure if they will. They totally set up that scene, and then....nothing. I heard that they were making James a recurring character, I'm not sure about Violet, so they may be continuing the James/Jessica thing....Violet would have to die before she would let Jessica be with Jason.

I believe Jessica did tell him in the finale of season 5.