Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Hi can I be added I'm a huge True Blood fan and even more of a huge fan of Sookie and Bill!! This show is so good I was a huge Buffy fan and have missed it so much this is the first Vampire show I have seen since Buffy that keeps me on the edge of my seat I count down the days every week unitl the new episode airs.

Sanna I agree with is love I love that quote that was one of my favortie parts of the pilot. I thought it was hilarious you wouldn't expect this hot, mysterious and semi scary vampire to be named Bill.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I changed the sig again

Just me who thinks that in her dream, Bill is sitting at home reading with a stereo beside him?? Aww, like a normal person on a regular night in, hehe

I also found it a little funny that his name is Bill. And I have mentioned the scene before, but I think it was a bit realistic that she laughed when he tried to Glamour her. It WAS pretty funny, actually. Hot, don't get me wrong, but funny
Old 09-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

oh I know I thought that was funny too when she laughed at him when he was trying to glamour her. I think it's funny how she keeps trying to get him to try things that he doesn't want to like when she tried to get him to walk inside the house even though he knew he couldn't. I think it's cute how curious she is. I haven't read the books so I don't know anything really about the story so this is all new and exciting to me but the more obsessed with the show I get the more I want to read the books and once the season ends i'm really going to want to read the books because I won't be able to wait for the new season.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Addicted Fan

You guys move so fast! Page five already!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
oh I know I thought that was funny too when she laughed at him when he was trying to glamour her. I think it's funny how she keeps trying to get him to try things that he doesn't want to like when she tried to get him to walk inside the house even though he knew he couldn't. I think it's cute how curious she is. I haven't read the books so I don't know anything really about the story so this is all new and exciting to me but the more obsessed with the show I get the more I want to read the books and once the season ends i'm really going to want to read the books because I won't be able to wait for the new season.
See i am different to you because i know Bill does something bad and people who love Bill and Sookie hate Bill for what he has done.and i am praying they leave that part out of the show because what is the point of him not wanting Sookie to stop seeing him and you could tell he did not like that idea by his tone and how he got close to her and he hates to see her angry with him when he tried to kiss her or to check she was home safe.

My take is if you are going to follow the book and what was in it then what is the point of doing a show you might as well make a mini series movie and do it that way i mean Blood ties was a book but they did not make Victoria a vampire or Mike (mind you i thought he needed to be gagged for a bit of silence lol).
Might as well just read the darn books and not watch the show lol

"You will never find a human man you can be yourself with" "Sookie is MINE!!" ""You think as much as you want to, Your safe with me"

Last edited by sicilybelle; 09-23-2008 at 02:25 PM Reason: spelling
Old 09-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that's also very realistic, that shes curious and ask alot of questions

I haven't read the books either. I didn't even know they excited until a few days ago

I like that she isn't really scared when he shows his fangs

It was a dream, sure, but still

And I'm very rude. Welcome, btw, hehe
Old 09-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Well even though I have never read the books trust me I know that it's not all going to be one big love fest between Sookie and Bill all the time. I mean I figured as much Bill being a vampire for hundreds of years he has had to of done some bad stuff in his day. As far as for whats to come I'm sure there is going to be alot of good and bad as there is in any televison show but for now I love the plotlines they are going with whether or not it goes along with the books.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
trust me I know that it's not all going to be one big love fest between Sookie and Bill all the time
Oh, I wouldn't want that anyway I want some dark thing, alot of angst and I don't want them to be together all the time, I want the writers to drag things out for as long as it's possible. But I'm not sure how long Sookie can wait, I mean....look at her, she's all hot and bothered
Old 09-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I know when those two are alone together even if they are arguing you can feel the sexual tension. Especially with Sookie being a virgin that is probably all that is on her mind.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, yeah

Old 09-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sanna the pictures are so beautfiul. I love love that dream. Just the way he looked at her killed me.
andrew&hannah.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I have to say I found it interesting that in the first two episodes of the show they kind of made Bill out to be kind of the sweet soulful vampire then in the last episode showing the kind of vamps he hangs out with it just sort of brings you back to reality you know these are evil creatures. I think that's why Sookie was so in schock because of the way Bill had been portrayed earlier you wouldn't think he would associate himself with those kinds of vampires. I actually like that because she should know how dangerouse vampires can be. It's funny because being such a huge BTVS fan I do a lot of comparisons.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

LOL we move fast on this thread

And i know its not going to be all good with them as they are going to have bad points as well as its not realistic.

And not how life works anyway is it but i just hope it will be things that they can oercome together as there are sopmethings that a couple can do to each other that one of them could not forgive on certain things done.

And with Sookie being a virgin i mean my god the girl must be crawling the walls its a basic human instinct to gain closeness with another and she has not felt that and now here comes Bill who is her ideal and not to mention hot as hell she probably wants to jump him hell us girls on here maybe a few of the boys to would love to jump on him.
Maybe ewith bill being over 100 there are not many girls who can hang on to their innocence to what 26 (my parents where lucky they put the fear of god in us girls and me and my sisters were either almost a week shy of are 18th birthday or over it by two years so they never had to worry about that lol)

As Bill did seem a little suprised by the fact she had not been with a man in that sense and he did seem intrested in that who in their right mind asks on the 2nd night if they have 'dated'

"You will never find a human man you can be yourself with" "Sookie is MINE!!" ""You think as much as you want to, Your safe with me"
Old 09-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree it was weird to see the vampires that he use to hang out with show up and how they acted and you relazie that Bill use to be one just like them but like he said .. that when your on your own you tend to be more I don't know the word I am looking for but.. since he's on his own he's more soulful then the others. I think part of him is clinging to his human life even though he said he doesn't see himself as human. But I think he's cling to it because of Sookie.. I think he does have feelings for her because of the way he asked her why when she said they needed to stop seeing one another.
andrew&hannah.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by is_love (View Post)
I agree it was weird to see the vampires that he use to hang out with show up and how they acted and you relazie that Bill use to be one just like them but like he said .. that when your on your own you tend to be more I don't know the word I am looking for but.. since he's on his own he's more soulful then the others. I think part of him is clinging to his human life even though he said he doesn't see himself as human. But I think he's cling to it because of Sookie.. I think he does have feelings for her because of the way he asked her why when she said they needed to stop seeing one another.
has kept some of his more human nature then anamalistic and also more sense then sawdust if these vamps did they would realise killing people would draw attention and all someone would have to do is wait till dawn find them and whack em!! or drag them into the sunlight and wack them!! lol

is that what you were trying to get at

And i agree he knows there is something there and wants to be connected to her and he did not want her to shut him out of her life would have been good to see ho he would act if someone flirted with her in front of Bill lol just to shake him up!