Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was so... idk, confused??
Old 08-18-2014, 04:00 PM
New Fan

I am glad that Eric is healthy again

I am so glad that Eric is healthy again. I am also glad that Eric and Sookie have had scenes together this season. Just to mention I am glad that Eric has never developed a southern accent. That he sounds like a regular American when he talks. Also, he is a man who would do anything for Sookie. He truly loves her like no man ever has and like no man ever will. Here is hoping there is still a chance for Eric and Sookie to end up together as a couple in the final episode. They belong together in my opinion. I don't want Eric getting together with Pam romantically. If Eric and Sookie don't end up together romantically, i hope they will still be very close, good friends who see each other quite often, talk to each other honestly and open with each other, and can tell each other anything and everything. If we can't have them end up together at the end of the series at least we have them together in fanfiction. I will just have to be happy with that, if they don't get together as a couple in the series finale of the show. Does anyone else have hope that they will get together as a couple in the series finale episode of the show? I really, really want them together so badly as a couple.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nudity!

++
Old 08-25-2014, 12:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Eric was the total badass, taking care of business, hero in the last two seasons. He will always be my favorite vampire

Old 08-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric jamming out in the car was the best. Such a short moment but so much more entertaining that all those endless conversations.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Head of True blood said the reason there wasnt more Eric was becasue he had Tarzan shooting schedule conflict . They were glad he was able to rearrange some of his schedule to be a part of the finlae .
Hell have no fury then eric /alexander fans getting less screen time then we had last night

This was perhaps one of his best moments last night . funny too I am really going to miss eric
Old 08-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a feeling the Tarzan filming cut screen time. He was done shooting TB like 2-3 weeks earlier than everyone else. If ou look at the last shot of Eric in Fangtasia, I think that was a shot from season 2 or 3
Old 08-25-2014, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jenn the showrunner said originally Eric was supposed to be finished episode eight! So we got 2 more Ep! I agree his final scene from Fantasia looked to be , as you said , a few seasons ago
Old 08-25-2014, 05:30 PM
New Fan

Now that Eric is running a multinational corporation

Now that Eric is running a multinational corporation with Pam, does he still own Fangtasia? Does he still actively run the bar and have a say in the night to night operations. Does he still reside in Shreveport, Louisiana? Is that where he still spends most of his time, and his home base? Will he and Sookie still see each other from time to time. Will they be friends. If anyone could post a reply to this, I would really appreciate it and let me know that would be great.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Now that Eric is running a multinational corporation

Now that Eric is running a multinational corporation with Pam, does he still own Fangtasia. Is he still running the night club and involved in the night to night operations of the club? Does he still reside in Shreveport, Louisiana, or use that as his home base? Will he and Sookie ever see each other again? Will they still see each other? Will they keep in touch as friends? Please anything any one can tell me would be great. I am very disappointment however, that Sookie and Eric didn't get together in the final episode and have a happily ever after.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here's this which is awesome

34 Moments That Show Why Eric Northman Is The Only Thing We’ll Miss From “True Blood”

And apparently, his last filmed scene was with Pam during the NY Stock Exchange part. I"m going to post part of a intervew in the Alex/Kristin thread.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Absolute Fan

awesome

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I have a proposition, considering that the show ended, let's post our top 5 Eric's scenes.
Maybe, we even could create a thread about it:

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oohh...that's a good idea! We could actually doa top 5 moment and each week is a different character? Though, that's going to be super hard cause it's hard pickig top 5!
Old 09-14-2014, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm trying to convince my bf to watch The Giver with me. he will give in soon