Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
i added you! welcome!

here are some quick icons i made I'm sure I will be making lots more for this week's episode!

[/IMG]
aww these are gorgeous!! I'm so excited for monday, i'm shipping these two so hard! I love the fact that this thread is more active these days

Pacey&Joey/Seth&Summer/Brooke&Lucas/Taylor&Ryan/Alcide&Sookie/Tyler&Caroline/Damon&Elena/Nick&Jess/Jack&Emily/Lemon&Wade/Katniss&Gale/Emma&Neal
Old 07-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulitlana (View Post)
aww these are gorgeous!! I'm so excited for monday, i'm shipping these two so hard! I love the fact that this thread is more active these days
Me too! It's fun when other people jump on the S/A train.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 07-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

I AM SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY!!! It is about time! I have waited for them to
Spoiler:
for the past two years!!

We all know that Alcide is in love with Sookie. I don't know if Sookie is in love with him. I know she has major deep feelings for him. I mean come on! Who wouldn't?!

Spoiler:
Old 07-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej (View Post)
Me too! It's fun when other people jump on the S/A train.

Aww this pic is so cute!
But with you it's different."
Old 07-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

That is such a sweet picture of them

OMG TOMORROW!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you like the icons! I'm gonna make alot more of them. Just please be sure to credit me if you use any. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioGrl (View Post)
AHHHHH!!! Snagged the icons Jakesprincess. We need to put those animated gifs on the first page.
thanks, you call me Marian. I added them

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevDev (View Post)
Hi! I'm a long time lurker that had to finally register so I could chat with you guys. i adore Sookie/Alcide and was thrilled to see them finally hook up last episode.

Just a quick question, you guys have been posting some great spoiler bits about them
Spoiler:

Not only will I be missing this sunday's episode, but I'll be missing the following episode too (I'll be on a cruise, so don't feel too badly for me!). Just curious how reliable this scoop is? I'm dying for more information over here.
so glad you joined us! would you like to be added? I hope you get to see the episode soon!

Joe has said that Alcide will be using his Magic Mike moves on Sookie! Mmm so if there will be body rolls, I'm guessing they will show it! I CAN'T WAIT! less than 24 hours away!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

i can't believe it's sunday alcide and sookie will finally
Spoiler:
! i wish i was living in the US though, i will only be able to watch it monday evening

Pacey&Joey/Seth&Summer/Brooke&Lucas/Taylor&Ryan/Alcide&Sookie/Tyler&Caroline/Damon&Elena/Nick&Jess/Jack&Emily/Lemon&Wade/Katniss&Gale/Emma&Neal
Old 07-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
I'm glad you like the icons! I'm gonna make alot more of them. Just please be sure to credit me if you use any. thanks.

thanks, you call me Marian. I added them

so glad you joined us! would you like to be added? I hope you get to see the episode soon!

Joe has said that Alcide will be using his Magic Mike moves on Sookie! Mmm so if there will be body rolls, I'm guessing they will show it! I CAN'T WAIT! less than 24 hours away!
I was about to ask you what your first name was . My name is Stefanie. You can call me Stef .

Marian:You make awesome icons!! I am already crediting you the MM icon that I have . Which I .

OMG! I saw his interview on MTV! OMG I am SO EXCITED!!!

Spoiler:

Marian:I cannot wait for you to make the icons for tonight's episode !!!

8 HOURS LEFT!!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej (View Post)
More Please.

I mean come on!! If this is the start to what's happening on Sunday, this thread better be blowin' up!!

""I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TONITESOOKIE & ALCIDE BBS...WOO-HOO!!!" D.V.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
""I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TONITESOOKIE & ALCIDE BBS...WOO-HOO!!!" D.V.
I know!!! AHHHHH!!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Amazing and funny Alcide/Sookie time in last episode, maybe not what everyone wanted, but I think we get something more soon
Old 07-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiewioRproductions (View Post)
Amazing and funny Alcide/Sookie time in last episode, maybe not what everyone wanted, but I think we get something more soon
"YEAH! that's was quite funny with Sookie puking on Alcide's shoes, not what i was looking forward too, but still funny. But i'm in agreement with you WIEWIORPRODUCTIONS......i think that we are going too get these two eventually by the end of the season and it's going too be EPIC! SO STAY TUNED FOLKS CUZ IT'S NOT OVER YET!!!" D.V.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
"YEAH! that's was quite funny with Sookie puking on Alcide's shoes, not what i was looking forward too, but still funny. But i'm in agreement with you WIEWIORPRODUCTIONS......i think that we are going too get these two eventually by the end of the season and it's going too be EPIC! SO STAY TUNED FOLKS CUZ IT'S NOT OVER YET!!!" D.V.
I hope that spoilers from 5x08 are about Alcide & Sookie It's our season! It's now or never I'm personally happy that nothing happened, because I feel, when they finally get together, it will be deep, amazing & epic story!

source
Old 07-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really disappointed though.. Whatever, i just need some scenes!!

Old 07-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiewioRproductions (View Post)
I hope that spoilers from 5x08 are about Alcide & Sookie It's our season! It's now or never I'm personally happy that nothing happened, because I feel, when they finally get together, it will be deep, amazing & epic story!

source
OMFG!! LOVE THE ANIMATION GIFS!! It was such a hot and sexy scene but funny when she threw up on Alcide's shoes . I feel so bad for Alcide but I think maybe it is too soon for A/S to have sex. It is only going to the 6th episode. I believe they will end up having sex (making love). I had a feeling that Bill and Eric were going to interrupt them ugh!

Remember what Joe Manganiello said, "There relationship goes deeper and they aren't sorry for what they did." So obviously that he is hinting they do make love and I believe and hope that the 8th episode that Stephen Moyer is directing will be Alcide/Sookie's EPIC LOVE SCENE!