Those gifs in post #12 are hilarious

And Joe next to the MiniCooper is weird. Id on't think he'll fit
Old 07-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

It will be a tight fit, that's for sure
Old 07-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe's such a big dude, I don't see him fitting in that car at all.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alcide fans will be happy about tonight's episode.

They should put Joe and Alex in that tiny car!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

HOLY CRAP!!!! That scene with Alcide/Rikki was hot!!!!!!!!!

I so wish I was her!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even the non-Alcide fans were happy! The sex scene really was one of the hottest this show has ever had.

Also, Alcide would have won the fight if his opponent wasn't on V.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene was pretty hot I think I could have done without the growling though I was afraid they were going to shift

Alcide would ahve totally won. I have a feeling JD won't live all season.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree with you!! That has to be one of the HOTTEST SEX SCENES true blood has ever done!!! Kudos to Stephen Moyer for directing the episode!!

Your so right about Alcide winning that FIGHT with JD. Are you serious?! Alcide could break him in two! I think Alcide will kill JD towards the end of the season unless his daddy will do it!!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Harm You (View Post)
That scene was pretty hot I think I could have done without the growling though I was afraid they were going to shift

Alcide would ahve totally won. I have a feeling JD won't live all season.
Really? I actually liked the growling, made it more animalistic and sexy (exactly how i pictured it would be) It wasn't just the sexiest scene on True Blood but also on television!!!!! I probably watched it 100 times!

His dad isn't going to like that he got his butt kicked on this episode Poor Alcide

aww!

WARNING: the next two gifs may 'cause fainting...

P.S. I am posting from the heavens 'cause I have officially died! can that be me please?!
Old 08-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I want Alcide to kick JD into the next universe more than ever. The guy is a scum.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
Really? I actually liked the growling, made it more animalistic and sexy (exactly how i pictured it would be) It wasn't just the sexiest scene on True Blood but also on television!!!!! I probably watched it 100 times!

His dad isn't going to like that he got his butt kicked on this episode Poor Alcide

aww!

WARNING: the next two gifs may 'cause fainting...

P.S. I am posting from the heavens 'cause I have officially died! can that be me please?!
I LOVED THE ANIMALISTIC NOISES!! Those GIFS! OMG!!!! I so wish I was Rikki!

They did every position!!

I want to see Joe like that more and that is only his second sex scene!! That is how animal sex should be!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

The sleeves of his shirt are so tight
Old 08-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ that's because his arms are so big

I hope we get more Animalistic Alcide before the season ends!

Quote:
How I Met Your Mother Exclusive: True Blood's Joe Manganiello Back as Brad For Multi-Ep Arc

True Blood man-beast Joe Manganiello is making a return trip to How I Met Your Mother this fall.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Magic Mike actor has signed on to reprise his role as Marshall’s law school chum Brad in two episodes of the CBS hitcom.

Viewers last saw Brad in Season 5 when he went on an awkward hockey-themed date with Robin. It’s unclear what brings him back into the fold, but last week HIMYM co-creator Craig Thomas told TVLine that the show’s eighth season would feature “a couple of familiar faces coming back,” including the previously reported Michael Trucco as Robin’s crush and Ashley Williams as Victoria.

“There’s going to be a few more [returnees] from deeper into the past as we near the end of the series,” he added. “Just funny people we always wanted to write for more and play with more.”

HIMYM returns with Season 8 on Sept. 24.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

What's that last picture from??
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Harm You (View Post)
What's that last picture from??
it's from the RIMOWA celebration for the arrival of the JU52 Aircraft at Westchester Country Airport in NY.

Quote:
Joe Manganiello in Talks to Join Arnold Schwarzenegger in Action Thriller 'Breacher' (Exclusive)

Joe Manganiello is in negotiations to join Arnold Schwarzenegger in Breacher, the action thriller which David Ayer is directing for QED International.

The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.

Manganielo will join Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard and House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri as members of the DEA team. His character, named Grinder, discovers a conscience and attempts to contact the police.

Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eying an October start in Atlanta.

Bill Block, Paul Hanson, Joe Roth and Palek Patel are producing with Albert S. Ruddy.

Manganiello, who plays Alcide Herveaux on HBO’s True Blood, is mostly known for his TV work but thanks his appearance in Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike is enjoying a feature bounce. He is repped by CAA, Valeo Entertainment, and Felker Toczek.