Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Stowaway" (3.17) - Episode Discussion

Episode 3.17 - "Stowaway"

Original Airdate: March 18th 2011

SYNOPSIS

ANSWERS LEAD TO NEW QUESTIONS ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE”
When the Fringe team investigates an apparent suicide victim, they uncover a second set of fingerprints leading them to a woman with uncanny characteristics that cannot die in the all-new “Stowaway” episode of FRINGE airing Friday, March 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-317) (TV-14 L, V)

CAST

Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Stars: Seth Gabel, Nicholas Carella, Paula Malcomson

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

PROMOS & SNEAK PEEKS
YouTube - Fringe Sneak Peek 3x17 "Stowaway"
YouTube - Fringe317Preview
YouTube - Fringe - Canadian Promo 3x17: "Stowaway"
YouTube - FRINGE: *UPDATED* LONGER PROMO 3X17
YouTube - 3 Sneak Peek 3.17 Stowaway

Last edited by sofiab; 03-18-2011 at 12:25 PM
Old 03-18-2011, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for this thread! So excited to see this sides Lincoln!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the thread! Looking forward to some answers about Peter/machine and soul magnets.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Sofia!

Because today it's FRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIDAY! (/Rebecca Black song) Whee!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haha. Peter is pissed that Bell is in his girlfriend. I wonder if Olivia is really asleep while all of this is going on. Should make for an interesting conversation once Bell leaves her body.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a great episode! and so funny!
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Great episode!

Loved our Lincoln Lee - You could tell how he so wanted to be a part of the Fringe team by the end of the episode.

Loved Astrid feeling uncomfortable around Bellivia. I LOL'd at her buttoning up her shirt.

I thought the case SL was very interesting. I like how they tied a bunch of SLs into the whole destiny topic. Lincoln Lee with the Fringe Team, Peter with the machine, the woman saving those people.

Peter's expression at the end when he thought he had Olivia back was so sweet. What's going on with Olivia tho?

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I like that the storylines had that common link
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Peter went from being so happy/relieved to being all scared again in a matter of like 12 seconds.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

The end of this episode has me wondering again. Bell served tea to Peter and himself. He then tried to get out of Olivia. Only, we know he wanted to get out once he found an host and we know that he has a tendency to put soul-magnets in other people's tea cup so... Was he trying to possess Peter or is our Olivia pregnant too and he was trying to feed soul-magnets to the fetus and that failed? I'm confused. Who was his new host?
Old 03-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh good catch about the tea! I didn't even think about that. With how much he talked to Peter about his destiny and the machine, I bet he wanted to possess Peter so he could do it.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Oh good catch about the tea! I didn't even think about that. With how much he talked to Peter about his destiny and the machine, I bet he wanted to possess Peter so he could do it.
I wondered about that too.

I was screaming at Peter the whole time not drink that tea. Didn't he learn anything from Olivia? Never ever drink anything made by Uncle Belly

Then Bell started talking about Destiny and reading the signs... It looked like he was trying to clue Peter in on something, but what
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
Never ever drink anything made by Uncle Belly

Well that all makes sense now. The tea...the bell...Olivia coming back briefly...and then Bell realizing something was wrong. I really think your speculation is right.

OK Peter is going to be REALLY PISSED OFF at Bell now.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Great episode!

Loved our Lincoln Lee - You could tell how he so wanted to be a part of the Fringe team by the end of the episode.

Loved Astrid feeling uncomfortable around Bellivia. I LOL'd at her buttoning up her shirt.

I thought the case SL was very interesting. I like how they tied a bunch of SLs into the whole destiny topic. Lincoln Lee with the Fringe Team, Peter with the machine, the woman saving those people.

Peter's expression at the end when he thought he had Olivia back was so sweet. What's going on with Olivia tho?
I agree with this. Also loved and laughed seeing Anna play Bell. So fun! It was great to see her/him interact with Walter too.

Good catch Leila and Mary. I didn't even think about that with the tea and destiny talk!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Oh boy, what an ending. I'm sure Olivia will be fine in the end, but still

And aww to Peter's brief happy face