Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Seth Gabel/Lincoln Lee #1: Because we want to spend time "Over There" with him!

Seth Gabel ~ Lincoln Lee

Appreciation Thread

{RED UNIVERSE} Captain Lincoln Lee (played by Seth Gabel) is a team leader within the parallel universe Fringe division, working with Alt-Olivia and Alt-Charlie.
Agent Lee was originally introduced in the first part of the season two finale, when the Fringe division of our dimension goes to "the other side" to get Peter back. The showdown between the two Fringe divisions leaves Lee with third degree burns covering 90% of his body. Thanks to the advanced technology known in the other dimension, Lee doesn't stay away from duty for long, and after a three months medical treatment he is completely recovered.

A capable agent and a good friend to his fellow Fringe division agents, Lee seems to care deeply for Fauxlivia and even attempted kissing her before learning she had a boyfriend.

He's in charge of the Fringe division after the death of the alternate Colonel Broyles. At first he seems to doubt himself, saying that he "feels like he's missing something, that Broyles would see something he wouldn't" ("Immortality") but he gains more confidence after apprehending the culprit.

{BLUE UNIVERSE} Special Agent Lincoln Lee is an FBI agent in the prime universe, and is distinguished by his use of eyeglasses. He's from Hartford, Connecticut. Agent Broyles introduces Agent Lee to Civilian Consultants: Peter & Dr. Walter Bishop. He's working with Fringe Division in "Stowaway".

Source

~ FAN LIST ~

Emsea
killed the lights
Pan
Debbie23
maya_lostris
CrashandBurn9
Kisara
OldHollywoodStarlet
Oh_Ian
lisztomania
xXEmmaXx
Undeniable
DiagonalZipper
luvDelena
star_gazer02
starryeyed15
Scheming Star
Lostie86
Arakha
Sofiab

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon

Last edited by sofiab; 06-06-2011 at 05:26 AM
Old 11-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting. I think we'll see more of him. At least I hope we will.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread! I love the OP! I'm gonna add myself to the list.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked that we learned he's quite the intelligent guy this episode (I said in another thread it kind of reminded me of Peter); plus it was too funny hearing Charlie teasing him about it Thanks for the new thread!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Seersha, after you said that, I realized he does remind me of Peter as well. Love this character, I hope we get a little more backstory!
Old 11-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I've read we'll have a Lincoln over here too.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Absolute Fan

YouTube - Fringe - Seth Gabel/Lincoln Lee

Cute interview! Nothing new in terms of spoilers but talks about Lincoln's burns and his relationship with the Over There team.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 11-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that! I'm going to check it out now!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if we'll see more of him. I hope so.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm hoping they meet him on our side.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Didn't we already meet Lincoln? I thought he was someone that died, but I think I'm wrong. Eek!

I'm curious if they'll do something that brings him to Olivia's life and then they start up some sort of relationship? That's just a theory, but you know how TV loves triangles!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Did we? I watched the episodes so fast that I don't remember them all perfectly.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Didn't we already meet Lincoln? I thought he was someone that died, but I think I'm wrong. Eek!

I'm curious if they'll do something that brings him to Olivia's life and then they start up some sort of relationship? That's just a theory, but you know how TV loves triangles!
No Mandy; maybe you’re thinking about Nick Lane. There was a spoiler saying that we would meet the Lincoln from over here and what he was up to. I hope it’s true.

God, no! The Peter/Olivia relationship is already so messed up; we don’t need more drama. I mean they could have some sort of relationship that would show how Lincoln and Olivia function in a different universe and in different circumstances, but not a romantic one.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Mandy, I was thinking the same thing! I could see her bumping into him at the office or crime scene and be like "Haven't we met before?"

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 12-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Speaking of Nick Lane and Lincoln Lee

~ Mary ~ Icon