Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

SEASON PREMIERE: "Olivia" [3.01] - Episode Discussion

Episode 3.01 - "Olivia"

Original Airdate: September 23rd, 2010

A THRILLING NEW CHAPTER BEGINS ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “FRINGE” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, ON FOX

After the extraordinary turn of events that shockingly left an imprisoned Olivia “over there,” she fights to find her way home. Meanwhile, Peter and Walter try to move on with their lives unknowingly alongside alternate Olivia in the “Olivia” season premiere episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-301)

3.01 Promotional Photos - Fringe Television

Promos/Trailers:

2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Old 09-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys, I thought I'd start this thread now since we're all excited for the premiere! Feel free to squee or bring anything else over (non-spoiler related please, until after the episode has aired) here related to the premiere! I CAN'T WAIT!
Old 09-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting.

Can we talk about what we think will happen, spoilers not included?
Old 09-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, Sofia, that's totally allowed! Go right ahead!
Old 09-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

I'm dying to see the season premiere. I can't believe it's almost here
Old 09-18-2010, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

I know, heeee 5 days! I seriously CANNOT WAIT.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to DP, but Ausiello watched the first 2 eps of Fringe today and this is what he said about them on his twitter:

Quote:
MichaelAusiello Can't begin to tell you how unbelievably thrilling first two FRINGEs are. Strongest eps to date IMHO. Anna Torv making serious case for Emmy
Strongest eps to date? EEEEE I cannot wait to see! And so awesome that he think Anna's acting is amazing/emmy worthy! 4 more days!
Old 09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, it's so good to be reading all the buzz! I only hope with all this hype and high expectations it doesn't disappoint!
Old 09-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for starting, Shan! I'm getting seriously excited about the show coming back. And YAY to what Ausiello said! Now I just need this week to go by super fast. lol
Old 09-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

No problem, Ash! And I know right. AHHHH! All this buzz has me SUPER EXCITED. Thursday needs to come like NAO.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Fringe - Promo/Sneak Peek/Scenemaker "Olivia" (3x01) - SPOILERS

(sorry, still don't know how to embed the YT videos though I did try )
Old 09-20-2010, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for bringing that over! WEEE only 3 days now guys!

Seersha, to embed the vids you just put yt in brackets and then the letters of the link of the video. So for the video you posted, it would look like this: [yt*]Tksjcrrislo[/yt*] (minus the astericks, I put them there so you could see the coding and the video wouldn't embed). I hope that helps! If you have any more questions you can PM me and I'd be happy to help.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Show 301: Fringe

Fringe Season Premiere 2010 Brings Intrigue to Fox

'Fringe' Season Three Premiere

NOT LONG NOW!!!!

Last edited by Seersha; 09-23-2010 at 02:05 PM
Old 09-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

kdjsfhsdkjfghsdf THE PREMIERE <3 I LOVED IT. Loved every second of it. I don't even know if I can have coherent enough thoughts to discuss right now, but imma try LOL. So ummm first off, Anna Torv SLAYED. SLAYED the entire episode. Ausiello and everyone was right, she TOTES deserves an Emmy nom just from the premiere. AMAZING. The first scene when she was just sitting in the room with the psychiatrist was just ... BLEW ME AWAY. I cannot even put into words. She killed this episode. For reals.

And OMG I totally DID NOT SEE COMING that Olivia would start to think she was the other one. I figured the treatments just wouldn't work on her because she's a cortexiphan kid or something, BUT OMG NO. NO NO NO. Olivia thinks she's her alternate self now. NOOOOOO. I'm sure she'll remember who she is again eventually, BUT GAH! I knew once Henry said that she had a good shot she was starting to think it over, you could see it in her face. But yeah I did not see that coming in the SL, good twist writers. I'm interested to see how she starts to remember again.

Henry the cab driver FTW. FOR REALS I loved him. I think he definitely believed Olivia when she said she's not who they think she is, and I think he's going to play a key role in eventually getting her back home. I just have this feeling. I loved his line about "Sometimes you just gotta believe in what you can't see.". I think it's so true in Fringe, and just in life in general.

UMMM OK P/O stuff now. So MEGA AWW to Olivia mumbling Peter's name after she was knocked out at the Opera House. And TRIPLE AWW to this whole convo with Henry in the cab: "You got someone?" "Sort Of." "Sort of? That's an odd name, sort of." "His name is Peter and he's sort of the reason I'm here." <3333 BUT OMG when they went back to our universe and PETER KISSED ALT!LIV. KSFHDJKFHKSDJFJ THIS STORYLINE IS GOING TO KILL ME. For reals. I just have to keep thinking to myself that Peter thinks she's HIS Olivia.

On a randomer note, I liked seeing more of the other side! All the signs for the advanced technology they have like the daily flights to the moon, and HOW COOL that gym was Nick and Charlie were in. I love spotting all those things.

So yeah overall AMAZING EP. If this is how the rest of the season goes, it's going to be one INTENSE, AMAZING season. I can't wait!

Last edited by killed the lights; 09-23-2010 at 07:23 PM