Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2011, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
No one gets back at me with arts for the OP.
This is so sad.

Do you guys want me to put it up without arts made espcially for the thread.
I can find some on Tumblr I guess...

Also made a little Jate/Polivia video: YouTube - I'm right over here || Polivia/Jate
Do you have anything? What were you thinking of doing for the OP? Do you still have the favorite PO scenes/moments that we sent you? Was it to you or someone else? I can’t remember. Since it was so long ago, maybe we should ask people to send arts, videos, whatever for the OP again? Maybe someone from the new people posting is talented to make us some arts? Depending on what you have you could start it all over again.

Thank you for the video. I'm going to watch it

Nia, good that you caught up. I hope the baby won’t be the sole reason for Peter to decide. It would be cheap. Let’s see first if we’ll have a real baby since the promo is very disturbing and we don’t know how it will end.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've some stuff finished. I still need some bits to be written.
And one art for the Top 10 is finished. (of course its only about S1/S2) but I'm gonna make a different section for S3.

Debbie said she'd make the 9 remaining arts but I haven't heard from her since ever.
The idea and layout is all finished but some arts still need to be made.

So I only need arts. If someone is feeling like doing them...
Old 03-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisztomania (View Post)
i know some people have grown to like fauxlivia but i really can't seem to sympathize with her yet. even more now that she's pregnant with peter's baby. all i can think is, "that's supposed to be our olivia's baby."
I can't sympathize with Fauxlivia's character either. She knew what she was doing. She chose to lie, pretend, manipulate and kill. Plus I didn't like her over confidence at "getting away" with her mission w/o experiencing any kind of fall out. Our Olivia suffered on BOTH sides of the universe. I think the pregnancy was supposed to make us sympathize with her but you know I'm an Our Olivia fan first

Quote:
i'm assuming the baby will be their way of getting peter to be torn between the two worlds considering they've established how much he loves "our" olivia instead of fauxlivia. because, i think, if he had to make that choice, he'd definitely pick "our" world because he loves "our" olivia more. but with a fauxlivia being pregnant with his baby and considering he's got daddy issues himself, this is their way of saying, "nope, not so fast. we won't make that decision very easy to predict."
I agree to everything you said. It's really not a choice between the 2 Olivias. It's OurOlivia or his baby. At least that's the way I see it. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to be with Fauxlivia after what she did to him.

Quote:
i have a very unpleasant thought. what if.. peter will choose the baby. it's giving me flashbacks of roswell when even though max loved liz, he was adamant in saving his baby with tess. and was willing to choose to go back to his planet instead of staying on earth with liz.
OMG! I was a Roswell fan too! Ugh! Max and Tess... hated that whole story line. But yes I can see Peter making the same choice as Max. Maybe Peter will be tricked into going back to the other universe like Tess tricked Max? However, like Sofia said, we have to first see if the baby in question is in fact a normal, human baby.

Quote:
And one art for the Top 10 is finished. (of course its only about S1/S2) but I'm gonna make a different section for S3.

Debbie said she'd make the 9 remaining arts but I haven't heard from her since ever.

Thanks for creating a new OP. I can't wait to see it! Any idea when you will finish?

Last edited by star_gazer02; 03-22-2011 at 11:43 AM
Old 03-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_gazer02 (View Post)
I think the pregnancy was supposed to make us sympathize with her but you know I'm an Our Olivia fan first
the pregnancy actually made me dislike her more instead of growing to sympathize with her, tbh.

Quote:
OMG! I was a Roswell fan too! Ugh! Max and Tess... hated that whole story line. But yes I can see Peter making the same choice as Max. Maybe Peter will be tricked into going back to the other universe like Tess tricked Max? However, like Sofia said, we have to first see if the baby in question is in fact a normal, human baby.
yeah, coz that scene with the unusual movement in her stomach in the promo was weird. i hope it really is more complicated and freaky than we think.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

yeah, coz that scene with the unusual movement in her stomach in the promo was weird. i hope it really is more complicated and freaky than we think.
The bold part: I definitely think there is something more to this pregnancy. There is nothing normal about it. Complications and freakiness are trademark Fringe elements.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know... I'm growing to sympathize with Fauxlivia, but I can't explain why. Maybe it's because she did what she was ordered to do, and was serving her "world", but now her life is ruined because of it. Her boyfriend is gone, and she's pregnant and alone. I'll always support our Olivia first, and if it comes down to only one of them surviving, then it'll be our Olivia dangit! But... I think Fauxlivia is starting to realize the weight of her actions, and Im interested to see what happens with her storyline. I hope she and Lincoln end up together.

I thought for a second that maybe I'm warming up to Fauxlivia because I like Anna Torv so much. But I don't think that has anything to do with it. When Fauxlivia was with Peter, I pretty much screamed "Die, die!" at my TV screen constantly.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetsGirl (View Post)
When Fauxlivia was with Peter, I pretty much screamed "Die, die!" at my TV screen constantly.
you should have seen me. i was ready to throw my laptop to the bin. our olivia beguiles but fauxlivia vagendas so well.

i do quite enjoy her when fauxlivia is with alt!lincoln tho.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetsGirl (View Post)
I thought for a second that maybe I'm warming up to Fauxlivia because I like Anna Torv so much. But I don't think that has anything to do with it. When Fauxlivia was with Peter, I pretty much screamed "Die, die!" at my TV screen constantly.
Bold part: I think Nia's (lisztomania) icon is a perfect way to describe how I felt every time Fauxlivia was all over Peter.

Quote:
you should have seen me. i was ready to throw my laptop to the bin. our olivia beguiles but fauxlivia vagendas so well.
Bold part:
Old 03-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah, yes. Roswell. Love that show, but yes, i hated that whole Max/Tess story line as well. I'm in Liz's boat when in season 3 she tearily asks Max "Why? Why did you sleep with her?" God, even when they're aliens, males are so stupid.

But, i think i'm going to wait till this week's episode and see what exactly is going on with that baby to determine whether or not Peter would choose the baby. Because i think maybe these people who took her could have done the thing that made her stomach look all freaky and moving in the promo, or there could just be something very weird and not normal about the baby. Although Peter is the type of person, i think, who would be there for his child no matter what, i think he was also very deeply hurt and messed up by Fauxlivia, and as it has been said and established, he loves our Olivia far more than Fauxlivia.

But i guess it all depends on, first, what is going to happen to the baby, and if it does turn out all right, if Peter would be willing to choose his love for his baby over his love for Olivia.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

From the latest promo I watched I didn't get that there was anything wrong with Faux/Peter's baby until she gets kidnapped. It looks like she is given drugs (pill form, not an injection), and I suspect that that's what makes Walternate's grandchild turn "man-baby" in Faux's belly. Poor Faux. I wouldn't wish that on any woman.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Banned

I'm hoping that both Fauxlivia and the baby dies cause then Peter wouldn't have to choose anybody and people will leave him alone about it. Peter can't choose if there is nobody to choose from.

Honestly, I am sick of this "who peter will choose" storyline, its like that's all he is.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I can’t do arts, but I’m going to look for some and ask for permission to use them.

So, should we choose our favorite PO moments of season three? So far, of course.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Nia, glad you caught up!

Lostbeth, thanks so much for doing a new OP! I'm excited to see what it looks like. Unfortunately I can't do arts either but will help out in any other way.

Quote:
I can't sympathize with Fauxlivia's character either. She knew what she was doing. She chose to lie, pretend, manipulate and kill. Plus I didn't like her over confidence at "getting away" with her mission w/o experiencing any kind of fall out. Our Olivia suffered on BOTH sides of the universe. I think the pregnancy was supposed to make us sympathize with her but you know I'm an Our Olivia fan first
I can't either. I certainly don't wish what it looks like she's going thru in the promo on anyone but she still remains my least favorite character. I love Anna, she's brilliant and amazing and Olivia is by far my favorite female character on TV, but when I see AltOlivia, I don't see either. I just see the character that takes no responsibility or shows any remorse for what she has done, almost destroyed the happiness of my PO, broke Frank's heart and probably Lincoln's, and still can't figure out that Walternate should not be trusted.

I am excited for the new episode because there are so many possibilities for how the episode is going to end. I think now after watching the promo that AltOlivia may die from complications with the birth. I just can't imagine that birth is going to be normal.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)

I can't either. I certainly don't wish what it looks like she's going thru in the promo on anyone but she still remains my least favorite character. I love Anna, she's brilliant and amazing and Olivia is by far my favorite female character on TV, but when I see AltOlivia, I don't see either. I just see the character that takes no responsibility or shows any remorse for what she has done, almost destroyed the happiness of my PO, broke Frank's heart and probably Lincoln's, and still can't figure out that Walternate should not be trusted.
So much WORD to the bold part. That's exactly why I don't (and probably never will) like Fauxlivia. I felt so bad for Frank when he found out the truth about the pregnancy. Poor guy didn't do anything to deserve such I think AltLincoln is so in love with Fauxlivia he'll forgive her for lying to him. But he so deserves better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
So, should we choose our favorite PO moments of season three? So far, of course.
Maybe we could do a Survivor Game during the hiatus? It could help pass the time and maybe get more people active on the thread?
Old 03-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Maybe we could do a Survivor Game during the hiatus? It could help pass the time and maybe get more people active on the thread?
That sounds interesting! How do you play it?

I need to lurk on some of the other forums in to see what other threads we could add in here to help with the hiatus (and help with the post count).

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon