Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
You're in education ! That's so cool that you want to teach. I happen to want to be a school psychologist, so my schedule is heavy on childhood psyc and education related psyc.
Nice! I considered School Psychology for Grad School but the programs were way too intense for me. I needed a break from all the psyc stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
I can't speak for Amy but they can consult me anytime.

I so want that sketch book to reappear. It just needs to. It would be epic! And if Peter ever gives Olivia a white tulip, I think I might lose my sanity to shipperdom.

I can't wait to analyze Olivia's subconscious. Walter might not be in it as his past self, but I really hope there will be traces of his presence somewhere.
^ Yes to all of this!

Leila, read my above post!

Thread title 3 it is. Claire go ahead and open. Save the other two titles for future use please
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 04-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_gazer02 (View Post)
Me: Pinker, Wyman we need to discuss if you truly understand the psychological states of Peter and Olivia. But if first, let me tell you this idea a friend of mine and I came up with for a PO wedding. You're going to love it!

At their next Live Twitter session, I'm gonna flood it with our PO wedding ideas LOL!

ETA: I have to go but you awesome peeps have a wonderful evening. Catch up with you all later.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon

Last edited by Emsea; 04-01-2011 at 04:36 PM
Old 04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)

At their next Live Twitter session, I'm gonna flood it with our PO wedding ideas LOL!
Oh yes please do! Fan ideas need to be heard! ( Even if they are a bit crazy and unrealistic)
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 04-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

NEW THREAD
Old 04-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Total Fan

OMGOMOGMOGM OLIVIAS BACCCKK! AND THEY ARE SO FRICKIN CUTE!
im about to cry this is amazing ya ya ya ya ya. their such a great OTP