Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

So it looks like we'll be seeing John next episode, even if it is in Olivia's sub conscious again. I wonder if she's finally going to get some answers out of this.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Looks like John is constantly on her mind good to know.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Really? That's good to know. I really want to know it all about John.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Bah John .... I don't know what to do with you! This episode just made me more confused about him. Arg.

I had a theory tonight that maybe John is William Bell. ohn Scott seems to be connected to every case they've been working on. I wonder if maybe John Scott is William Bell? I even got more curious during the promo for next week when Nina said she needed John Scott's memories from Olivia's mind. And it also would seem like John killed those 3 other guys in that group. We saw him stab the black guy with the needle, then Mr. Young and the Latino both died from that drug that made your brain give you lacerations. And since we saw John in a ghost (I guess that's what it could be considered? IDK) form cutting the Latino's neck, you could say he also (possibly) made those butterflies attack Mr. Young and kill him. I think it's very plausible that he killed all 3 of those guys and therefore leading to my theory that he may be William Bell.

But I don't know anything for sure, that's just a theory I had after tonight's episode.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

I don't think John is William Bell, I said this in another thread, but wouldn't he be to young? And wouldn't Walter have recognized John in the first episode since Walter knew John and they shared a lab. It's kind of hard to forget someone you did experiments with

Okay so was I the only one that melted every time John did his little grin? ...like even when his...."ghost" was killing the Latino guy he had this grin/smirk that I just loved
Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm, very true. I forgot about the whole William Bell knows Walter thing. Oh well, it was a good theory for the moment. I still don't think it's Nina though. It is a little suspicious though that Nina said she's known Walter a long time and met Peter when he was little. But that's the very reason I don't think she's William Bell. All the clues are leading to her and it's too obvious. But that's just MO.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

I liked him a lot in the last episode but there's something creepy about him. Man, he saw Olivia at the Restaurant, i really want to know more about him. We don't even know if he was a good or a bad guy
Old 11-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it definitely seemed like he saw Olivia in the restaurant, but Walter says it's impossible. Should we believe Walter whose intelligent and a genius, or John Scott. BAH I don't knowwwww. So many questions.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I will laugh if any of Mark Valley's colleagues from Keen Eddie ever show up on Fringe. That's the show I know him from. He played a NYC detective who was sent to the UK in a policemen's exchange program. It was quite a strange comedy. I recommend it, if you can rent it.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

I have never seen Keen Eddie but i'd love to watch it as soon as i have more free time

Shanna, i know, there are so many questions we need to get answered. I can't wait to know who John Scott really is.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
Yeah it definitely seemed like he saw Olivia in the restaurant, but Walter says it's impossible. Should we believe Walter whose intelligent and a genius, or John Scott. BAH I don't knowwwww. So many questions.
I think that MD might have something to do with it. Walter and William Bell both worked together, what if William Bell had somehow went a step ahead and was able to control John Scotts memories and hence Olivia's. Since both of them are connected now. Does this make sense? Walter was put away for 17 years and in those 17 years William Bell and Co. could have done so many experiments and advanced so far along that maybe Walter doesn't have the explanations for them.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mark has a photoshoot in the same issue of Women's Health that Anna Torv is featured:
Zinio Digital Magazines | Women's Health | Dec-08 | p 134 / 135
He's looking super hot
Old 12-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

OMFG!! How hot is he?!? Thank you very much for posting it! That picture made my day!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

GAH he's in the Women's Health issue too? Let me go look now.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
GAH he's in the Women's Health issue too? Let me go look now.
Where's the other place he's at???